PDA

View Full Version : Why do alot of guys think girls that stay in the hood are going to rob them?

Rozay
05-22-2013, 02:46 AM
I was e chatting with a friend of mine and the subject of tgirls that stay in the hood came up now I'm in chicago he is in aurora and he lot alot of guys assume that girls in the hood will rob you(I don't want to get racial here but it;s mostly black girls) now I been with tgirls for ten years plus and only been rob twice and it was nothing big but its was in the burbs once with a white girl and once with a hispanic years ago.I'm sure that robbing happens but I can only go by experience and in mine the "ratchet" girls for the most part will not rob u(dont quote me on that)

raheme
05-22-2013, 03:01 AM
I was e chatting with a friend of mine and the subject of tgirls that stay in the hood came up now I'm in chicago he is in aurora and he lot alot of guys assume that girls in the hood will rob you(I don't want to get racial here but it;s mostly black girls) now I been with tgirls for ten years plus and only been rob twice and it was nothing big but its was in the burbs once with a white girl and once with a hispanic years ago.I'm sure that robbing happens but I can only go by experience and in mine the "ratchet" girls for the most part will not rob u(dont quote me on that)

Any bitch has the potential to rob you...race don't matter

thegreat1
05-22-2013, 10:40 AM
I think it has more to do with 2 factors, mindstate and opportunity. First mindstate, lets face it, people in the 'hood' have a much larger percentage of 'take what's not mine' mentalities; at least in a blue collar crime aspect. Second, its easier to find a dude in 'the hood' to do it than someone in the suburbs. Added to that fact is a lot of girls know the crime wont be reported because a) the initial transaction was to be of an illegal nature & b) a good percentage of their clients would rather charge it to the game than report it and their little secret to come out. Not saying everyone thinks that way, but hey, it is what it is. Easier to just get a cheap room and have her meet you there (and keep your hammer right next to the bed lol) or just say fuck it and beat off lol.

SHAUN
05-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Maybe they are just going by their own experiences and/or the experiences of those around them and close to them?...

That's usually how people form their feelings and instincts.

blue eyed devil

Ms Remy M
05-24-2013, 05:31 AM
In my mind, it can happen, anytime, anywhere, by anybody Male or Female. If I was a male client going to see a girl, I'd imagine I would only take the money needed for the transaction with me. A lot of girls get reviewed on sites and wouldn't do anything like that, for more than just that reason though especially the girls working from home. As the chance for retaliation is too high, still better safe than sorry.

MrF
05-26-2013, 11:12 AM
In my mind, it can happen, anytime, anywhere, by anybody Male or Female. If I was a male client going to see a girl, I'd imagine I would only take the money needed for the transaction with me. A lot of girls get reviewed on sites and wouldn't do anything like that, for more than just that reason though especially the girls working from home. As the chance for retaliation is too high, still better safe than sorry.

That's right. When I played this game (and I haven't for almost a year now) I would bring just the amount needed plus a bit for tips or incidentals, but basically be prepared to lose it. And no violence or anger -- it 's just money. There were other precautions, too, like no wallet or ID on me.

Oh, and another way you can lose $$ is through an unsatisfactory experience. The chances of that depend on the client, I supppose, but they were a lot higher than the chance of overt robbery.

thegreat1
05-26-2013, 12:35 PM
That's right. When I played this game (and I haven't for almost a year now) I would bring just the amount needed plus a bit for tips or incidentals, but basically be prepared to lose it. And no violence or anger -- it 's just money. There were other precautions, too, like no wallet or ID on me.

Oh, and another way you can lose $$ is through an unsatisfactory experience. The chances of that depend on the client, I supppose, but they were a lot higher than the chance of overt robbery.

The only time you should 'prepare to lose' money is when you're gambling. And regardless of how cool you SAY you'd be, if a dude stuck a hammer in your face and robbed you, you'd be angry. Let's keep it 100 now.

qcutta
05-26-2013, 12:55 PM
I was e chatting with a friend of mine and the subject of tgirls that stayin the hood came up now I'm in chicago he is in aurora and he lot alot of guys assume that girls I'm the hood will rob you(I don't want to get racial here but it;s mostly black girls) now I been with tgirls for ten years plus and only been rob twice and it was nothing big but its was in the burbs once with a white girl and once with a hispanic years ago.I'm sure that robbing happens but I can only go by experience and in mine the "ratchet" girls for the most part will not rob u(dont quote me on that)

First of, what race are you?

I'm Black, been messing with TS for about 8 years now....never had a TS tempt to even rob me...maybe b/c depending on the way I dress, I kinda intimadate most (over 6ft). Plus, I really don't pay much, and any TS I meet on the street gives me that ghetto/ignorant attitude I usually just don't f-ck with them....cause that means she only care about your $$$.

MrF
05-26-2013, 07:55 PM
The only time you should 'prepare to lose' money is when you're gambling. And regardless of how cool you SAY you'd be, if a dude stuck a hammer in your face and robbed you, you'd be angry. Let's keep it 100 now.

Maybe you're right about he anger, I probably would get violent in a "war" situaton or fight if I was forced to fight. I'm just very good at avoidng those situations, and yes I would advise being prepared to lose the money instead of fighting. Diffrence of opinion.

BTW, I was robbed once (only once). At gunpoint ! They took the $12 I had. This was when I was an impoverished student and $12 meant a lot.

qcutta
05-26-2013, 10:40 PM
^was it by a TS? Heh, I was jacked myself once when I was coming home from a biz meeting/job interview by some hood n*ggas a few years ago in MIA (non TS related). Evn though one had a gun, I still managed to fight him and knock it out of his hands...but his partner hit me from behind with a brick and it was a wrap...suffered a concussion and dislocated shoulder.

But funny thing, that guy (the one with the gun) was murdered like a month and a half later....got shot up by an AK-47. So karma's a Bitch, cause I damn sure wanted to kill him after leaving the hospital.

Rozay
05-27-2013, 01:50 AM
First of, what race are you?

I'm black and I'm from the hood and come to think off it the second times I was robbed really wasnt no robbery cuz all they took was a greendot card with 18 bucks on it and it probably wasn't ts related just sum cokeheads that need their fix

Indy24
05-27-2013, 04:46 AM
I thought about this thread when I was with this chick Friday night.

She stayed in basement or likely that was just the spot where she takes trade and clients since there were condom wrappers all over the place and after round 1 she left me down there for like 25 fuckin minutes while she "freshened up" Felt like I was in a damn dungeon. All that setting needed was Jigsaw to ride by on a tricycle saying "Hello Indy, lets play a game."

SMH...talk about obeying your "thirst".

andwar
05-29-2013, 11:59 PM
I thought about this thread when I was with this chick Friday night.

She stayed in basement or likely that was just the spot where she takes trade and clients since there were condom wrappers all over the place and after round 1 she left me down there for like 25 fuckin minutes while she "freshened up" Felt like I was in a damn dungeon. All that setting needed was Jigsaw to ride by on a tricycle saying "Hello Indy, lets play a game."

SMH...talk about obeying your "thirst".

Yea I've been some of the straight up nasty,smelly,bed on the floor,no furniture,just clothes an shoes everywhere.alot of them our on this site.in the Top 100.never got robbed though.Some of ya'll Priorties are ass backwards.

Indy24
05-30-2013, 01:19 AM
Yea I've been some of the straight up nasty,smelly,bed on the floor,no furniture,just clothes an shoes everywhere.alot of them our on this site.in the Top 100.never got robbed though.Some of ya'll Priorties are ass backwards.

Yeah, that's becoming the norm for these girls. Sadly a futon is only a $100 but instead she's sleeping on a mattress that bedbugs wouldn't lay foot on....?

I know some genetic girls who are the same way. Owns like 40 pairs of shoes but as soon as you walk in there's a mattress smack dead in the living room on the floor of the apt with loose weave hair scattered all over the floor like the mattress is a damn island. Lives by themselves yet bathroom hasn't been properly cleaned in weeks. And claims to be tired of "friends with benefits" and wants to have a "family?" Now that's ass backwards...good luck with that shit!

Never been robbed by a tranny but one did take my phone because she was mad I kicked her out my car for her girlfriend knowing damn well why. She gave it back later that night and has been trying to get back on my good side ever since.

tsamberskyi
05-30-2013, 01:28 AM
Lmaooooo and choked on the mattres afloat on a sea of weave.
I'm not going to lie tho a bed set is expensive and i have the pleasure of paying my shit off the next several months -__-.i own like 7 pairs of shoes but these bills are kicking my ass smh

Indy24
05-31-2013, 08:24 PM
Lmaooooo and choked on the mattres afloat on a sea of weave.
I'm not going to lie tho a bed set is expensive and i have the pleasure of paying my shit off the next several months -__-.i own like 7 pairs of shoes but these bills are kicking my ass smh

Yeah you and I both.