PDA

View Full Version : Niggas like this make it bad for the good brothers out there

Rozay
05-26-2013, 01:19 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2r27Ac97trnf0Uj8

mick foley
05-26-2013, 04:28 AM
man fuck that. she was a bitch, if he would up the price she woulda be singing a different tune, but since it was just 30 she tried to act like she dosent prostitute. bitch pleease, you already gave him your number

thegreat1
05-26-2013, 07:27 AM
Im failing to understand. What exactly did he do that 'makes it hard for the good brothers' in your mind?

Rozay
05-26-2013, 07:59 AM
Im failing to understand. What exactly did he do that 'makes it hard for the good brothers' in your mind?

you cant tell me this nigga not thirsty I'm just saying not to sound cocky but if im talking to a chick you can feel if she is playing hard to get or if she not feeling you and a nigga like me will push on if a gurl not feeling me I'm not gonna kept at her like this thirsty dude and on top of that he offered to pay 30 bucks where they do that at!:(

mick foley
05-26-2013, 08:29 AM
he's old what do u expect lol? his tricking off rate has increased throughout the years. plus whose to say that bitch wasnt worth 30 dollars? from her attitude and the way she tries to exploit him i would say she deserves even less than what he offered. with her dollar store shopping, wont show her face on camera, trying to extort for fame, lace front wearing, open toe sandal, fake stuck up, in transition, drag race watching, self-made enema using, pootie tang belt rockin, bill russell lookin, burnt porcupine meat smellin ass.

thegreat1
05-26-2013, 12:31 PM
you cant tell me this nigga not thirsty I'm just saying not to sound cocky but if im talking to a chick you can feel if she is playing hard to get or if she not feeling you and a nigga like me will push on if a gurl not feeling me I'm not gonna kept at her like this thirsty dude and on top of that he offered to pay 30 bucks where they do that at!:(

Your point about him pushing on, ok. Even though id bet a rack that you've tried to holler at a female, she played coy at first and you persisted. But ok. Now about him offering her 30 dollard, what would have done? Offered her more?

he's old what do u expect lol? his tricking off rate has increased throughout the years. plus whose to say that bitch wasnt worth 30 dollars? from her attitude and the way she tries to exploit him i would say she deserves even less than what he offered. with her dollar store shopping, wont show her face on camera, trying to extort for fame, lace front wearing, open toe sandal, fake stuck up, in transition, drag race watching, self-made enema using, pootie tang belt rockin, bill russell lookin, burnt porcupine meat smellin ass.

Lmfao. And yeah, you can see she's obviously tryna to gain some type of notoriety from it. Why else would you ALREADY have your cam recording?

Rozay
05-27-2013, 01:22 AM
your point about him pushing on, ok. Even though id bet a rack that you've tried to holler at a female, she played coy at first and you persisted. But ok. Now about him offering her 30 dollard, what would have done? Offered her more?

hell naw i would not have offered shit! It you can get it for free then get never offer cause 2 things are gonna happen first you will offend her(maybe cause the offer is 2 low etc) or second you could actually get the gurl with enuff game but putting money in the mix will change shit.

Indy24
05-27-2013, 04:57 AM

LOL! Get'em.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUfGv3_b9O8

Indy24
05-27-2013, 05:24 AM
Oh and for the record this video is kinda old.

The chick filming dude claims to be a genetic female who just wanted homie to leave her alone so she claim to be a tranny thinking that would make him break out but didn't.

Think about it...What tranny uses the excuse that she's "still in transition" as a reason not to meet potential mate?

She called herself "tatyanajenene" back then but also goes by The Oracle now or some dumb shit.

Either way both are guilty of being retarded. Him for being a thirsty dickhead who doesn't know when he's being shot down while on camera and her for ruining this guys life instead of just saying I'm not interested and walking away.

http://archiver.co/Profile/TatyanaJenene.htm#.UaLr-NKG2So

https://twitter.com/TatyanaJenene

mick foley
05-27-2013, 03:27 PM
the dude look like preach from cooley high