PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever been to a ball?

Rozay
05-26-2013, 08:05 AM
I been to one recently I was there for a short amount of time and I can say they put ALOT of WORK In when it comes to them dances I would never ever even attempt none of that I would snap all my shit up if I tried.also I never been hitted on so much either it was crazy can anyone else share there experiences with the ballroom scene

thegreat1
05-26-2013, 12:43 PM
I been to one recently I was there for a short amount of time and I can say they put ALOT of WORK In when it comes to them dances I would never ever even attempt none of that I would snap all my shit up if I tried.also I never been hitted on so much either it was crazy can anyone else share there experiences with the ballroom scene

Nope. Not my thing AT ALL. Cant picture a scenario in which id go to one.

Rozay
05-27-2013, 01:57 AM
Nope. Not my thing AT ALL. Cant picture a scenario in which id go to one.
not my cup of tea either i was just tryin 2 hit this girl I was withI did by the way)it was alot hawt girls in there and on top of that they're drunk,if u can tolerated being around flaming gay dudes it shouldnt be a problrm im just not goin to anotha 1 tho

thegreat1
05-27-2013, 03:01 AM
not my cup of tea either i was just tryin 2 hit this girl I was withI did by the way)it was alot hawt girls in there and on top of that they're drunk,if u can tolerated being around flaming gay dudes it shouldnt be a problrm im just not goin to anotha 1 tho

Therein lies the problem. The dudes lol

Indy24
05-27-2013, 04:31 AM

I drop them off and pick them up.

That's compliance enough.

werwt22
05-27-2013, 07:21 AM
Therein lies the problem. The dudes lol

hahaha right

andwar
05-28-2013, 04:02 AM
Therein lies the problem. The dudes lolTried it, this gay cat followed me into the restroom. after tellin him in a stern but polite way the 1st advance I'm only in to the BTG's, he pressed the issue so I had to let him really Know:mad:.And had no interest in going back

thegreat1
05-28-2013, 04:17 AM
Tried it, this gay cat followed me into the restroom. after tellin him in a stern but polite way the 1st advance I'm only in to the BTG's, he pressed the issue so I had to let him really Know:mad:.And had n o interest in going back

Had that happen in a blockbuster one night. Two gay dudes tried to talk me into being gay lol. They stopped after 'shit got real'

werwt22
05-28-2013, 04:57 AM
Had that happen in a blockbuster one night. Two gay dudes tried to talk me into being gay lol. They stopped after 'shit got real'

RIGHT!!! I actually fealt bad for women, like this is the bull**** youll deal wit? Yo, I shut down hella gay dudes and this one was so adamant, that he was talking bout putting on a wig and shit LOL. Im like nah bruh, its not the same...plus you got a beard and a mustache LOLOLOL.

werwt22
05-28-2013, 04:58 AM
Feel like you gotta carry a mug on your face.

ty-clone
05-28-2013, 06:00 AM
not my thing either, but its unfortunate cause its a whole lot of dime girls there

youtube, you will see

Ms Remy M
05-28-2013, 02:41 PM
Balls are a great place to meet non sex worker ts girls. If you are comfortable in your sexuality, there really isn't any problem, as you know what you are attracted to. I go to regular straight bars and clubs and I never feel like I shouldn't be there cause straight guys that likely aren't even into ts are hitting on me, I just have a good time, same difference.

werwt22
05-28-2013, 06:28 PM
Balls are a great place to meet non sex worker ts girls. If you are comfortable in your sexuality, there really isn't any problem, as you know what you are attracted to. I go to regular straight bars and clubs and I never feel like I shouldn't be there cause straight guys that likely aren't even into ts are hitting on me, I just have a good time, same difference.

something about gay men seeing you in "the scene" makes them really aggressive. Its not the same atmosphere.

andwar
05-29-2013, 11:47 PM
Feel like you gotta carry a mug on your face. You Do Fa Real!! at a TG club the DJ's boy tried to convert me,persistant MF. had to shut him down, but he did help me score this sexy BTG who overheard our convo

tsamberskyi
05-30-2013, 01:32 AM
I prefer y'all stay away.that way i can have good time and not worry about some old thirsty nigga all in my space

Indy24
05-30-2013, 01:52 AM

Not the same.. You clearly tolerate men and have dated them.

Indy does not.

Some you ignore and they get the hint and move on then others you say "No women only" and they wanna argue. "Well shit they're really men to Boo, I can put on a wig and some heals and look better than them!"

It's annoying enough ignoring them downtown. This one drunk homo tried to open my car door while I was parked saying "Gimme a ride" lucky for him it was locked or else I would've seriously hurt dude for jumping in my car. I did cuss him out though. But the twist is that there was a tranny on the stroll I had hooked up with a couple weeks before (no fee of course) so she wanted a ride and it just so happen that the drunk homo was her "dude". He sobered as soon as he seen her pulling off in my car. (later on I found out that they both trick downtown)

I just dropped her off though I couldn't fuck with her like that anymore after knowing that's what she takes personal. What's funny is that on the ride home she was arguing with dude on the phone saying "what is your problem? Why are you acting like this?" Doubt he told her the truth though. Don't know if he was more jealous of me being with his girl or mad that he wasn't in her place.

tyrone70
05-30-2013, 09:05 PM
I prefer y'all stay away.that way i can have good time and not worry about some old thirsty nigga all in my space

lol so funny you say this but then we get criticized if we aren't comfortable with ppl knowing we like tgirls

Ms Remy M
05-30-2013, 09:42 PM
Not the same.. You clearly tolerate men and have dated them.

Indy does not.

Some you ignore and they get the hint and move on then others you say "No women only" and they wanna argue. "Well shit they're really men to Boo, I can put on a wig and some heals and look better than them!"

It's annoying enough ignoring them downtown. This one drunk homo tried to open my car door while I was parked saying "Gimme a ride" lucky for him it was locked or else I would've seriously hurt dude for jumping in my car. I did cuss him out though. But the twist is that there was a tranny on the stroll I had hooked up with a couple weeks before (no fee of course) so she wanted a ride and it just so happen that the drunk homo was her "dude". He sobered as soon as he seen her pulling off in my car. (later on I found out that they both trick downtown)

I just dropped her off though I couldn't fuck with her like that anymore after knowing that's what she takes personal. What's funny is that on the ride home she was arguing with dude on the phone saying "what is your problem? Why are you acting like this?" Doubt he told her the truth though. Don't know if he was more jealous of me being with his girl or mad that he wasn't in her place.

lol Surely you realize that nearly every single trans person that you hook up with, is having sex with more people than just you right? Just because you aren't viewing the various partners she has throughout the year isn't to say that she isn't having various partners, and probably some of them are unprotected (when it comes to personal life).

tsamberskyi
05-30-2013, 09:55 PM
lol so funny you say this but then we get criticized if we aren't comfortable with ppl knowing we like tgirls

What you talking about Willis

andwar
05-30-2013, 10:22 PM
I prefer y'all stay away.that way i can have good time and not worry about some old thirsty nigga all in my spaceThe places I use to go it was the other way around.B4 I can take sip of my drink they come an fog up my glass with there hot cig,liqour,and cocaine breath.

tsamberskyi
05-30-2013, 11:19 PM
lmaooooo @ cocaine breath.thats the gurls for you hunny

TurboMan
05-31-2013, 12:39 AM

Ok I get it..you're afraid somebody may wanna kiss that pretty azz.

Indy24
05-31-2013, 12:52 AM
lol Surely you realize that nearly every single trans person that you hook up with, is having sex with more people than just you right? Just because you aren't viewing the various partners she has throughout the year isn't to say that she isn't having various partners, and probably some of them are unprotected (when it comes to personal life).Of course.

But in this case her "Boo" was a drunken bi-sexual prostitute and an idiot. And judging by the way he walked up to my car and tried to get in unannounced is proof he has little regard for his own life.

So surly you can understand now why I made that particular comment....right?

Indy isn't trying to plant any flags on the stroll.

tsamberskyi
05-31-2013, 02:32 AM
Not to be shady cause i started there but the stroll to me is one big ass red flag lol

Ms Remy M
05-31-2013, 02:45 PM
Of course.

But in this case her "Boo" was a drunken bi-sexual prostitute and an idiot. And judging by the way he walked up to my car and tried to get in unannounced is proof he has little regard for his own life.

So surly you can understand now why I made that particular comment....right?

Indy isn't trying to plant any flags on the stroll.

I'm not knocking you for choosing to be careful, I'm simply stating that you always should show the same abundance of care. :cool:

Indy24
05-31-2013, 08:07 PM
I'm not knocking you for choosing to be careful, I'm simply stating that you always should show the same abundance of care. :cool:

Agreed but some warnings stand out more than others was all I was saying. Me and her still speak when I see her down town but that dude usually isn't too far behind.

nycguy
06-06-2013, 05:05 AM

I worked one before a few years ago. It was a wild scene. definitely the biggest well planned event I worked. Girls were everywhere. It was really entertaining, outside of the job of it, I enjoyed the show. I would prolly go to one but not in my borough!

Nassau
06-07-2013, 12:36 AM
not my cup of tea either i was just tryin 2 hit this girl i was withi did by the way)it was alot hawt girls in there and on top of that they're drunk,if u can tolerated being around flaming gay dudes it shouldnt be a problrm im just not goin to anotha 1 tho

bruh you in chicago stay the hell out of them balls chicago small and you will get outed

Rozay
06-09-2013, 05:10 AM
bruh you in chicago stay the hell out of them balls chicago small and you will get outed
why

:rolleyes::rolleyes: