PDA

View Full Version : dicking down btgs

raheme
05-27-2013, 01:41 PM
Which website has the best hardcore videos of btgs getting dicked down properly. I used to like watching the sweetcheexxx chick on rude but her videos aren't that clear. I like watching chicks who love taking dick...

werwt22
05-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Which website has the best hardcore videos of btgs getting dicked down properly. I used to like watching the sweetcheexxx chick on rude but her videos aren't that clear. I like watching chicks who love taking dick...

bigdickbitch.com

thegreat1
05-27-2013, 06:50 PM

Sweetcheeks is definitely a beast with it. Google ts alexis. She's in dc. Another beast.

raheme
05-28-2013, 01:35 AM
bigdickbitch.com

I saw a few of her vidz but she mostly top dudes from what I've seen...not my kinda thing

thegreat1
05-28-2013, 03:11 AM
I saw a few of her vidz but she mostly top dudes from what I've seen...not my kinda thing

I've seen QUITE a few of her vids but only a few topping videos.

andwar
05-28-2013, 03:33 AM
I saw a few of her vidz but she mostly top dudes from what I've seen...not my kinda thingI love to see a sexy BTG take a pounding! Madison takes it well,when she whats to be submissive.I've not yet seen anything from either of the other 2 you both were kind enough to share intel about.Is there a direct link by chance to these ladys???

werwt22
05-28-2013, 03:43 AM

she rarely tops bruh. that was just a recent few.

ty-clone
05-28-2013, 05:51 AM
Sweetcheeks is definitely a beast with it. Google ts alexis. She's in dc. Another beast.

yup
aka ms Paradise. she can also suck a mean one. she one sexy petite girl

Ms Remy M
05-28-2013, 02:47 PM
Alexis is a very cool girl and is extremely good at bottoming. Few months back she showed me a good deal of her content as she needed help with getting her site together, she has lots of bottom scenes. Will eventually get her in for a hardcore for this site.

raheme
05-28-2013, 10:59 PM
Alexis is a very cool girl and is extremely good at bottoming. Few months back she showed me a good deal of her content as she needed help with getting her site together, she has lots of bottom scenes. Will eventually get her in for a hardcore for this site.

Damnnnnn I just checked her site. She definitely takes the dick like a champ! And she's in the dc area too..wow...too bad I don't pay for sex. She could get it.

andwar
05-29-2013, 04:52 AM
Damnnnnn I just checked her site. She definitely takes the dick like a champ! And she's in the dc area too..wow...too bad I don't pay for sex. She could get it.yes she does. I caught a compilation of her taken it deep.Yes she can get it