PDA

View Full Version : "Tranny Chaser" stigma

kingkut
07-09-2013, 04:42 PM
I know personally that I am genuinely fond of beauty…why is it that guys get labeled as "tranny chasers." We typically have to go through SOOOO many avenues to get the quality girls attention (either there's a distance or a period of "testing how interested you truly are). I think we might feel its safe to not put all our eggs in one basket in the initial stages. Just my opinion.

werwt22
07-09-2013, 04:48 PM
I know personally that I am genuinely fond of beauty…why is it that guys get labeled as "tranny chasers." We typically have to go through SOOOO many avenues to get the quality girls attention (either there's a distance or a period of "testing how interested you truly are). I think we might feel its safe to not put all our eggs in one basket in the initial stages. Just my opinion.

no diff than reg chicks calling u thirsty.

Indy24
07-09-2013, 09:06 PM

If that's your opinion then why should anyone else's mater?

There is a silver lining here. When I'm on facebook all you here are girls complaining about guys. That girl with 50 shared stats from "niggas be like" and "A real man..blah, blah, blah" are the same ones asking me to come through despite having a big ass "CHASER" icon as a default.

So don't be deterred by dumb shit that doesn't really apply to you. Trust me the few that are quick to use that phrase aren't worth picking up anyway.

qcutta
07-09-2013, 10:37 PM
no diff than reg chicks calling u thirsty.

This and wat Chaser says...its kinda similar to what females back in the 80s/90s who liked to call all men 'dogs'...its just a defense mechanism to protect their feelings against heartbreak.

I don't hear it too much nowadays like I did back in the mid 2000s; but try not to let it faze you much, k?

tsamberskyi
07-09-2013, 11:06 PM
I dont think that every man into ts woman are tranny chasers, however there is a certain type of man who while willing to engage in sexual activities with a ts woman would never entertain the notion of dating solely based on her gender.said men are often on the low as well and are to be avoided socially.

Buddy Wood
07-10-2013, 12:31 AM
http://www.tgirls.com/videos/the-tranny-chaser-dvd-sneak-preview-10887.html

werwt22
07-10-2013, 04:54 PM

hahahahahahaha dude im done.

kanguru
07-11-2013, 05:27 AM

That is hilarious. This might be the first Christian movie I won't be pissed off he's in lol.

qcutta
07-12-2013, 11:14 PM

Nice find, :D

Opulence
07-13-2013, 05:02 PM
I understand that title being given to those guys who attempt to fuck every TS they come across, but I've met some who call guys a tranny chaser just for being attracted to them. A lot of them feel that if they aren't the first TS that you've been with, then you must be a chaser. I don't understand that and I cut all communication when they start talking like that.

Ms Remy M
07-14-2013, 01:00 AM
I understand that title being given to those guys who attempt to fuck every TS they come across, but I've met some who call guys a tranny chaser just for being attracted to them. A lot of them feel that if they aren't the first TS that you've been with, then you must be a chaser. I don't understand that and I cut all communication when they start talking like that.

Sometimes the girls do use the term incorrectly, or just are mad and talking shit so say it, not that that is right of course.

Opulence
07-14-2013, 05:43 PM
Sometimes the girls do use the term incorrectly, or just are mad and talking shit so say it, not that that is right of course.
I've addressed that issue w/ several t-girls and you're the first to acknowledge that many do misuse that term.

thegreat1
07-14-2013, 05:49 PM
A lot of them feel that if they aren't the first TS that you've been with, then you must be a chaser

This has been My experience with some girls as well. Thats like a gg calling me a womanizer because I'm not a virgin *shrug*

MrF
07-15-2013, 02:24 AM
There's probably not much difference between a womanizer and a tranny chaser, in terms of how they operate. But a genetic woman has more choices, she can dump the womanizer and opt for a romantic guy, and she can do this more readily than a Tgirl can. At least that's what I've heard and read often. So that 's where the resentment come in.

Ms Remy M
07-15-2013, 06:19 AM
There's probably not much difference between a womanizer and a tranny chaser, in terms of how they operate. But a genetic woman has more choices, she can dump the womanizer and opt for a romantic guy, and she can do this more readily than a Tgirl can. At least that's what I've heard and read often. So that 's where the resentment come in.

excellent point :cool:

raheme
07-15-2013, 12:46 PM

Are you kidding me? I've personally seen, that even on the ugliest chicks bgc profile she has at least 20 dudes with their cocks hanging out their pants listed as friends. Ts have just as many choices as any other women. However most, from what I've seen and read online are only concerned with how much money you have or how big your dick is.

Opulence
07-15-2013, 05:47 PM
Are you kidding me? I've personally seen, that even on the ugliest chicks bgc profile she has at least 20 dudes with their cocks hanging out their pants listed as friends. Ts have just as many choices as any other women. However most, from what I've seen and read online are only concerned with how much money you have or how big your dick is.
Exactly.
I've conversed with plenty who claim to want a relationship, but the first questions they ask pertain to money or sex. I'm tempted to believe that all the talks about wanting a relationship is just that....talk. And it's sad because I genuinely wanted to date a TS but I've damn near lost all hope.

tsamberskyi
07-15-2013, 10:13 PM
Exactly.
I've conversed with plenty who claim to want a relationship, but the first questions they ask pertain to money or sex. I'm tempted to believe that all the talks about wanting a relationship is just that....talk. And it's sad because I genuinely wanted to date a TS but I've damn near lost all hope.

i have more guys who come at me just wanting sex than the ones who genuinely want to know me.
another big problem is allot of guys lie to me about wanting to really be my "friend" but all they really want is a girl to fuck on the regular.
i understand that all woman face these same challenges but we as ts woman also have to deal with ALLOT of dl men. is it really so hard to understand why some ts woman say "fuck it, i only care about money" when 8 out of the 10 dudes who approach you only want to deal with you as a secret?

Opulence
07-16-2013, 09:25 AM
i have more guys who come at me just wanting sex than the ones who genuinely want to know me.
another big problem is allot of guys lie to me about wanting to really be my "friend" but all they really want is a girl to fuck on the regular.
i understand that all woman face these same challenges but we as ts woman also have to deal with ALLOT of dl men. is it really so hard to understand why some ts woman say "fuck it, i only care about money" when 8 out of the 10 dudes who approach you only want to deal with you as a secret?
And like always...deflecting blame instead of admitting that some TS actually do give guys a hard time. Why is it so hard for y'all to admit that instead of always flipping it and shifting blame? Maybe I should just become one of those guys who fuck y'all and kick you to the curb. That way, I won't have to worry about your playing games with me and apparently, those are the only kind of guys you all respect.

tsamberskyi
07-16-2013, 11:14 AM
And like always...deflecting blame instead of admitting that some TS actually do give guys a hard time. Why is it so hard for y'all to admit that instead of always flipping it and shifting blame? Maybe I should just become one of those guys who fuck y'all and kick you to the curb. That way, I won't have to worry about your playing games with me and apparently, those are the only kind of guys you all respect.

I was simply sharing my experience and giving an insight into why some ts woman may have issues with men.
do what you want to boo..."who you fuck don't make me cum" lol

Ms Remy M
07-16-2013, 01:49 PM

lol those same dudes are looking for nothing but sex, which is why they only have dick pictures up. How many 'friends' are using dick pictures on their facebook profile lol foolishness. Yeah thousands of choices for random fuck buddies for sure. If a guy wants nothing but regular sex from a girl then she should get that money, might as well get something out of it, as the guy isn't likely to take her out to a movie or anything at all.

Ms Remy M
07-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Exactly.

uh huh, sure and can we see your profile picture that you display on social networks or wherever you are meeting these girls?

thegreat1
07-16-2013, 03:40 PM
lol those same dudes are looking for nothing but sex, which is why they only have dick pictures up. How many 'friends' are using dick pictures on their facebook profile lol foolishness. Yeah thousands of choices for random fuck buddies for sure. If a guy wants nothing but regular sex from a girl then she should get that money, might as well get something out of it, as the guy isn't likely to take her out to a movie or anything at all.

Hey remy. Wanna go to the movies? Lmao

qcutta
07-16-2013, 10:40 PM

This...they get mad and call you 'Tranny Chaser' and other sh-t if you have a bunch of Trans on your page, but when you go to theirs its nothing but dick and ab pics. WTF, so again, just let that BS go thru one ear and out the other...:rolleyes:

raheme
07-16-2013, 11:26 PM

A lady will always be treated as a lady, a hoe will always be treated as a hoe...the only difference between the two is what they choose to accept

thegreat1
07-17-2013, 01:07 AM
This...they get mad and call you 'Tranny Chaser' and other sh-t if you have a bunch of Trans on your page, but when you go to theirs its nothing but dick and ab pics. WTF, so again, just let that BS go thru one ear and out the other...:rolleyes:

Lol @ dick & ab pics. That shit is the 100% truth though

Opulence
07-17-2013, 01:10 PM
uh huh, sure and can we see your profile picture that you display on social networks or wherever you are meeting these girls?
No you may not, because it's not important and I will never publicly show my face on here. Besides, you're gonna try to use my looks to justify the foolishness that I've described. As I explained earlier, you all are always deflecting blame instead of admitting that us guys do put up with bullshit from TS.

But if you must know, a lot of the TS actually approach me...so I can't be too bad looking.

Ms Remy M
07-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Hey remy. Wanna go to the movies? Lmao

Uh, I always want to go to the movies. lol That doesn't mean sex is in the offing though. lol My love of cinema is such that I go by myself almost more than I go with someone else. It's almost sad in a way, but also strong as it shows I don't need anyone to make me happy, I'll be happy by my lonesome if needs be. I went to see Evil Dead solo and met this old black lady sitting two seats down from me also solo. I thought it the strangest thing that she would choose that movie to see, but turns out she always loved horror flicks, how awesome are we!?!

Ms Remy M
07-17-2013, 01:44 PM
No you may not, because it's not important and I will never publicly show my face on here. Besides, you're gonna try to use my looks to justify the foolishness that I've described. As I explained earlier, you all are always deflecting blame instead of admitting that us guys do put up with bullshit from TS.

But if you must know, a lot of the TS actually approach me...so I can't be too bad looking.

lol That request had nothing to do with your looks, and everything to do with being comfortable with who you are and what you like. Your refusal shows that chances are you are Down Low, and why a girl wouldn't want to deal with you. Girls find all manner of guys attractive based simply on appearance, but it takes more than looks to keep a girl of real substance attracted. I rank personality far higher than appearance. If your personality is that of someone who must hide from society than that is not someone I wish to get to know further.

thegreat1
07-17-2013, 03:02 PM
Uh, I always want to go to the movies. lol That doesn't mean sex is in the offing though. lol My love of cinema is such that I go by myself almost more than I go with someone else. It's almost sad in a way, but also strong as it shows I don't need anyone to make me happy, I'll be happy by my lonesome if needs be. I went to see Evil Dead solo and met this old black lady sitting two seats down from me also solo. I thought it the strangest thing that she would choose that movie to see, but turns out she always loved horror flicks, how awesome are we!?!

Joke remy. Joke lol.

tsamberskyi
07-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Joke remy. Joke lol.

I was thinking the same thing..she must be on her monthly lol

kingkut
07-17-2013, 11:48 PM
I dont think that every man into ts woman are tranny chasers, however there is a certain type of man who while willing to engage in sexual activities with a ts woman would never entertain the notion of dating solely based on her gender.said men are often on the low as well and are to be avoided socially.

Just for the record, I would chase and wife you...just for the record lol

tsamberskyi
07-18-2013, 12:23 AM
Just for the record, I would chase and wife you...just for the record lol

Lol officially noted