PDA

View Full Version : Dayum kim!

ROC
07-25-2013, 08:26 PM
Im her newest fan. I didnt know boo...lol if u havent seen a kim carta video, grt ya ass together and peep her talented ass.. She is so sexxxy!

werwt22
07-25-2013, 10:43 PM
yes sir!!! i been following her for a minute. local chick for me out in va.

qcutta
07-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Can you post a link to any of her vids?

werwt22
07-27-2013, 12:14 AM
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=RMU96-C577-
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=jVZYs-G477-

kanguru
08-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Yes indeed -- Kim Carta is a one girl bukkake. Her nuts are beyond creamy. I'm a sucker for pearl white thick sperm from a tgirl. First time I saw one of her clips I nutted so damn fast lmao

falling
08-02-2013, 05:05 AM
Damn thanks for the heads up!

Opulence
08-09-2013, 04:56 PM
I've been up on Kim for a while. I agree with the guy above about the way Kim nuts. I only saw one person nut that much, and that's Carmen Cream (which I've saw in person).

kanguru
08-11-2013, 03:30 PM
I've been up on Kim for a while. I agree with the guy above about the way Kim nuts. I only saw one person nut that much, and that's Carmen Cream (which I've saw in person).

I've never seen Carmen Cream nut, but I'll say the only two black TS I can think of that rival Kim in terms of sperm consistency are Vixen Coxx who literally explodes a fountain and Megan Nutwood. I dunno how those ladies do it. I can only blow that much jizz if I don't nut for 3-4 days.

Kim's nuts are like flash floods. You blink and there's a puddle of hot sperm. Wifey material lol.

ty-clone
08-12-2013, 03:08 AM

i have a thing for miss carmen, thick sexy girl with a sweet voice. was like :eek: when she bust back 2 back

ty-clone
08-12-2013, 03:14 AM
I've never seen Carmen Cream nut, but I'll say the only two black TS I can think of that rival Kim in terms of sperm consistency are Vixen Coxx who literally explodes a fountain and Megan Nutwood. I dunno how those ladies do it. I can only blow that much jizz if I don't nut for 3-4 days.

Kim's nuts are like flash floods. You blink and there's a puddle of hot sperm. Wifey material lol.

yeah fam. but dont sleep on that amazon beauty name dominique. her HC scene ending goes down as an all time great. she gave ole boy the business

Opulence
08-12-2013, 02:50 PM
i have a thing for miss carmen, thick sexy girl with a sweet voice. was like :eek: when she bust back 2 back
Yep. Carmen and I hooked up some years ago, I was giving head and she nutted once and wanted me to keep going and then came again a few seconds later. I was like "what the hell......." :eek:

kanguru
08-12-2013, 09:11 PM
yeah fam. but dont sleep on that amazon beauty name dominique. her HC scene ending goes down as an all time great. she gave ole boy the business

Oh yeah, I nutted pretty damn quick to that. Dominique's large meat and the huge load of sperm was so sexy. I want more scenes with her, dammit. I could watch her stroke all day.

I think I care more about consistency of jizz more than the amount. I like a tgirl to shoot a few ropes of thick, white goodness rather than shoot a gallon of clear shit (although Brittany Fox's last scene here was incredible and one of the hottest cumshots I've seen). Esp. when she looks feminine as hell. That does me in soooo fast.