PDA

View Full Version : eros chicago / Sasha fierce

heavyd
11-18-2008, 12:58 AM
Hello,

can anyone give me some info on this beautiful girl. She is in chicago
She is using the name SASHA FIERCE. I think someone has spoke on her in the past. Does she really look like her pics in person? This is a different name she is using now I think it was Paris before. Is she a good provider, is she functional
is she on this site. Sorry I was unable to upload a pic. But check her ad out and get back with me I would most definitely appreciate it. My t-girl hormones
are kicking in about now and I want a dime piece to get my fantasy on.
http://eros.com/chicago
www.eros.com/chicago:):)

TVSURFER
11-18-2008, 01:53 AM
WOW!!!
:cool:

Mr_Whitefolks
11-18-2008, 02:49 AM
Don't know her, however can HIGHLY recommend TS Tif. Class act!!! (Also on eros)

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/boston-files/ch-tiffany147-tif1.htm

Wf

TVSURFER
11-18-2008, 03:39 AM
Don't know her, however can HIGHLY recommend TS Tif. Class act!!! (Also on eros)

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/boston-files/ch-tiffany147-tif1.htm

Wf
WOW!!!

kilakali
11-18-2008, 04:53 AM
Hello,

can anyone give me some info on this beautiful girl. She is in chicago
She is using the name SASHA FIERCE. I think someone has spoke on her in the past. Does she really look like her pics in person? This is a different name she is using now I think it was Paris before. Is she a good provider, is she functional
is she on this site. Sorry I was unable to upload a pic. But check her ad out and get back with me I would most definitely appreciate it. My t-girl hormones
are kicking in about now and I want a dime piece to get my fantasy on.
http://eros.com/chicago
www.eros.com/chicago:):)

I was the one mentioning her in another thread. be careful i dont think thats her. Those are old pics and since i havent talked to her in about a week in a half. I dont think she is going to chicago. I have never seen her use that email addy either. I call it suspect. She goes by Delicious, and normaly uses these pics now.

TVSURFER
11-18-2008, 05:02 AM
WOW!!!

kilakali
11-18-2008, 05:05 AM
Forgot to mention those pics are her no touch ups. If it is her (which I doubt)she can be defensive.

Just did some research she just posted on LA craiglist and if Im not mistaken today is the 17th and on eros it says she is there on the 14th.....hmmmm.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ers/923541141.html

bigdicki
11-19-2008, 12:44 AM
FYI... that pic is not the girl who is putting the ad up. The number listed 773 952-8916 is to a girl who is 100% foul. She's gone by many names and even posts on the northside and in Hyde Park. I called her up went to see her and 2 other tgirls were in the crib plus I heard a dudes voice. Then she wouldnt bottom, bj... nothing except hand action, so I told her I'm out. She tried to block the door so I threw a $20 bill up in the air so she would grab at it open the door and got out. Now, I am a BIG dude, but in a joint where you have at least 2 people maybe 3 with who knows what weapons.... anyway I'm sure she has run similar scams on dudes who actually paid up. She posts on Eros all the time.

In fact, a couple of months later, I saw a different ad with a different photo and went to the northside. She opened the door and it was her. She actually does look good btw:rolleyes: I instantly broke out with her yelling out come back daddy (no kidding she is just that bold). Watch yaself out there.;)

TVSURFER
11-19-2008, 02:24 AM
FYI... that pic is not the girl who is putting the ad up. The number listed 773 952-8916 is to a girl who is 100% foul. She's gone by many names and even posts on the northside and in Hyde Park. I called her up went to see her and 2 other tgirls were in the crib plus I heard a dudes voice. Then she wouldnt bottom, bj... nothing except hand action, so I told her I'm out. She tried to block the door so I threw a $20 bill up in the air so she would grab at it open the door and got out. Now, I am a BIG dude, but in a joint where you have at least 2 people maybe 3 with who knows what weapons.... anyway I'm sure she has run similar scams on dudes who actually paid up. She posts on Eros all the time.

In fact, a couple of months later, I saw a different ad with a different photo and went to the northside. She opened the door and it was her. She actually does look good btw:rolleyes: I instantly broke out with her yelling out come back daddy (no kidding she is just that bold). Watch yaself out there.;)
Oh-Oh???
Will the real playas' raise their hands if this has happen to you? Come on, lets see those digits!
If anybody, worth their weight in salt, says that this hasn't happen to them, if they're wolf on t-girls, well, they are Big Bad LeRoy Brown!
It seems as though this scam is happening all over the country!
I went to see a girl at the RRI. Got inside the room and the girl looked nothing like the girl in the ad (one of Detroit's weeklies). She looked decent; why not? OK, so I ask to go to the bathroom. She quickly said no, it was out of order! Out of order; the Red Roof Inn? Then I heard voices and laughter. I got close to the door, made a smooth move and opened the door. She asked, where was I going, in very aggressive tone? I said, I had left my money in the car and bolted!
My car was in front of her room when she saw me get in, start it up and drive off! I looked at her and she flipped me off and said something, like, "Fuck You!"
C'mon dudes let's hear those tales!
Nice call, bigdicki!

TsCarmen
11-19-2008, 02:40 AM
the ts depicted in the eros ad "sasha Fierce" is fake using one of my very best friends pictures. Eros Needs they ass whoopd./ thats my sisters pictures who is sitting right here with me (in Los Angeles) thats so sad that girls have to use other peoples pictures to make money because their look doesnt sell...however...sasha's ad will be coming down in the morning...and u can call her and tell her I said it!!!

GroobySteven
11-19-2008, 04:13 AM
the ts depicted in the eros ad "sasha Fierce" is fake using one of my very best friends pictures. Eros Needs they ass whoopd./ thats my sisters pictures who is sitting right here with me (in Los Angeles) thats so sad that girls have to use other peoples pictures to make money because their look doesnt sell...however...sasha's ad will be coming down in the morning...and u can call her and tell her I said it!!!

Have Sasha post some pics and contact information here ?

TsCarmen
11-19-2008, 06:04 AM
Have Sasha post some pics and contact information here ?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ers/923541141.html
^is the real "Sasha" call her and let her know some1 is using her pictures

this one is fake....and will be removed in the morning
http://erostranssexuals.com/chicago-files/us-sasha260-sasha1.htm

kilakali
11-19-2008, 07:09 AM
I just caught this tidbit while reading the Eros ad " All my photos a recent and I look exactly the same in person when you come to see me. I GUARANTEE my image to be as accurate as the photos".
So when you see her and she is not the girl in the photos do you get your money back???

TsCarmen
11-19-2008, 08:09 AM
I just caught this tidbit while reading the Eros ad " All my photos a recent and I look exactly the same in person when you come to see me. I GUARANTEE my image to be as accurate as the photos".
So when you see her and she is not the girl in the photos do you get your money back???

lol....probly not...thats so unfair to us girls who spend good money on taking professional pictures to have some "Knot" come and steal your image and make money off of it.....but my sister has been notified so expect sasha to only be a memory in chicago after today!

bigdicki
11-20-2008, 12:52 AM
Oh-Oh???
Will the real playas' raise their hands if this has happen to you? Come on, lets see those digits!
If anybody, worth their weight in salt, says that this hasn't happen to them, if they're wolf on t-girls, well, they are Big Bad LeRoy Brown!
It seems as though this scam is happening all over the country!
I went to see a girl at the RRI. Got inside the room and the girl looked nothing like the girl in the ad (one of Detroit's weeklies). She looked decent; why not? OK, so I ask to go to the bathroom. She quickly said no, it was out of order! Out of order; the Red Roof Inn? Then I heard voices and laughter. I got close to the door, made a smooth move and opened the door. She asked, where was I going, in very aggressive tone? I said, I had left my money in the car and bolted!
My car was in front of her room when she saw me get in, start it up and drive off! I looked at her and she flipped me off and said something, like, "Fuck You!"
C'mon dudes let's hear those tales!
Nice call, bigdicki!

Hell, ain't no shame in my game. If you always come up aces in this game or any other, you ain't human. Hopefully, other peoples on here can be helped by all of our shared info. Good looking out at TSCarmen for letting her girl know whats up with her pics. Some of these girls posting these fake pics are CRAZY. TVSurfer, I got more stories trust me. :cool:

TVSURFER
11-20-2008, 03:21 AM
TVSurfer, I got more stories trust me. :cool:

Run 'em brutha, we're a select group here!

bibba
11-22-2008, 03:22 PM
yes that is very sad

BigJoeKrash
11-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Think it was the cops?