http://news.yahoo.com/jamaica-transgender-teen-murdered-mob-070446416.html

Very sad story.

Yeess I agree very sad story indeed.

ty-clone
08-12-2013, 03:16 AM
very sad. RIP

Opulence
08-12-2013, 02:48 PM
And if you asked them why were they so opposed to the guy's lifestyle especially to the point of killing him, they couldn't give you an answer.

Mara
08-12-2013, 03:15 PM
And if you asked them why were they so opposed to the guy's lifestyle especially to the point of killing him, they couldn't give you an answer.

There's a pretty good chance they'd play the religious card. They love that one, even more than the race card.

Opulence
08-12-2013, 04:23 PM
There's a pretty good chance they'd play the religious card. They love that one, even more than the race card.
Oh of course. That's their favorite excuse. That's why I could never understand how anyone who's gay, bisexual, etc. could embrace religion. They actually embrace the same system that is responsible for the hatred they receive.

SHAUN
08-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Not just Jamaica...

Also Nigeria, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Ghana, outh Africa, Zimbabwe, etc etc etc (And yes, I'm generalizing.... So fucking what? There's truth ALL OVER my generalization, and you know it)

... Unlike some so-called "liberals", I don't exempt certain kultures from criticism (which, by the way, is in itself a very insiduous from of bigotry; why would you contrive to hold other peoples/cultures to a lower standard or judgement?)

If a way of life or kulture is shallow and materialistic it should be judged as such: and we have more then enough poets and artists and writers queing up to record our short-comings here in the West on this count.

But, if a way of life is brutally monotheistic and sadistically patriarchial, mysogonistic and homophobic, to the point of being fucking PRIMITIVE and SAVAGE........ Then it fucking well needs to be JUDGED as such... And this is where our so-called poets and politician let themselves AND us down; they are failing to represent life on this planet of ours... All they can see is the localized shit going on in front of their own eyes... What about our people, our brother and sisters, our kin, our fellow spirits in the other 90% of this planet??

And what really fucks me off?... Our countries (the US, and the UK and Europe) REGULARLY give asylum and refugee status to racist, mysogonistic, homophobic creeps and pricks and kunts from the hell-holes I listed above, together with numerous welfare support and assistance from tax-payers, and as a direct consequence "random" attacks on gays and women in the West are now on the rise.... Even here in London, a so-called magnet for gay men from all over, there has been a significant increase in unprovoked attacks on gay guys.... And it is no exageration to say that there are parts ofLondon where you better not let the locals perceive you as gay... (I'm talking about London here, not some backwoods rural village!)

The people we should be giving UNCONDITIONAL refugee status to is the poor guy in this horrible story, and the many hundered of thousands of other guys and gals like him....

The kavemen zombie shitkunt trolls that made his life hell and eventually took his life? May they burn here on Earth and ever-after.

blue eyed devil

SHAUN
08-13-2013, 10:32 PM
147 VIEWS.... 6 COMMENTS (at point of writing)

Errrr, I'm thinking...... is that more or less what one might expect from a website that might be described as having "an interest" in such a story?

There is, of course, a reason why the response to this brutally ugly and horrific story has been so minimal and lacklustre, perhaps even BLASE.....

BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN AMERICA

....So I guess that means mosta you guys n gals don't need to show up and vocalise about it, right?.... You know, nag and moan and shriek and wail about how horrible and ugly American society is, and all the "ism"s and "schism"s that prevail... Because if it didn't happen in your own backyard, and therefore provide an oppurtunity to pour scorn on your own country, then you don't need to work up a sweat and care about it.... right?

Some might say "typical americans" = parochial fucka's

Funny thing is, last time I checked, Jamaica is quite close to America.... And America has quite a lot of Jamaicans migrating there....

And I think most of us know about the - how can I put it - QUAINT attitudes of reggae "artists" to gay issues

Ho hum :)

Good luck with that!

blue eyed devil

Ms Remy M
08-14-2013, 02:35 AM
RIP

Very sad news to read. It's amazing how America still has a trade embargo with Cuba, but gladly supports countries like this with humanitarian aid despite their gross lack of humanity toward all of their citizenry.

Mara
08-14-2013, 04:07 PM
The government is only interested in protecting it's own interests. The interests of the people are only a factor during voting season. You know, when they have to look like they give a shit about some of us and what we think.

tsamberskyi
08-15-2013, 04:48 PM
Please, can we get more positive stories about trans women.seems like the only articles that get posted up here are rooted in violence.we are more than death and violence

SHAUN
08-15-2013, 11:44 PM
Amber,

representing this tragic and horrible story (which, btw, I would have known Nothing about had it not been for werwt22 posting in this forum) is not an attempt to smother trans women in more negativity, violence and death...

Neither is it about the specifics of the individuals involved (either the victim or the aggressors)

Rather, it is about predators who commit random and unprovoked acts of physical brutality against ANY individuals because of their race/gender/sexuality etc, AND then use the "camoflage" of their kulture/religion to somehow excuse and justify their vile actions.....

When it happens - and I think most of us know it happens REGULARLY in certain kultures/religions - I for one want it to be exposed.... so that the foul zombie shit-trolls that commit these hateful acts cannot easily skulk back into the camoflaged shadows of their particular kulture/religion, and thus avoid judgement.

I want pure hot HOT spotlight shone all over their pathetic slave asses, exposing their dumbass zombie caveman ways.

Offering their actions silence is not quite appropriate, in terms of the bigger picture.

blue eyed devil

SHAUN
08-15-2013, 11:50 PM
On a more positive note:

In a world full of FAKE machismo, and FAKE rage, and bullshit masculine HYPERSENSITIVITY, Trans Women are indeed a true blessing.... They offer us all, regardless of our sexual orientation, more and more feminine spirit (more than there would otherwise be if they didn't exist)

which is sorely what this place needs!

blue eyed devil

Indy24
08-16-2013, 04:39 AM
Can't sit here and look down my nose at Jamaica when 3 weeks ago a man was arrested here in Philly for killing, cutting up and dumping the remains of a tgirl in a lot once she revealed who she was to him. Then you've got all types of hypocrites in the US bitching about new laws put in place for transgender children.

All I'm saying is that the line between 3rd world countries is often blurred at times in the country so don't sleep!

Opulence
08-16-2013, 04:03 PM
Can't sit here and look down my nose at Jamaica when 3 weeks ago a man was arrested here in Philly for killing, cutting up and dumping the remains of a tgirl in a lot once she revealed who she was to him. Then you've got all types of hypocrites in the US bitching about new laws put in place for transgender children.

All I'm saying is that the line between 3rd world countries is often blurred at times in the country so don't sleep!
See.....I try to tell a lot of these TS to just be upfront with guys about who and what they are. I don't know what happened in the specific case to which you're referring, but it still serves as a prime example of what I try to tell them.

A lot of TS feel as if they don't have to tell guys the truth about themselves. They feel that they can make the guy fall for them first, tell him later on down the road and hope he doesn't snap. That's a dangerous game, but they always tell me that it's none of the guys' business. I don't understand why a person would risk their life like that just to conceal their gender. I know that a lot of TS don't like to identify with who they really are, but why risk your life instead of just admitting it one time? Besides, why go through the trouble of attempting to trick a guy when there are plenty of men out here who are open to dating TS? But for some reason, a lot of them don't like the men that are willing to date them, they like trying to convert men, which again is a dangerous game. That's the part I don't get. But....to each its own.

tsamberskyi
08-16-2013, 05:19 PM
From what i read the guy probably knew she was trans as he also picked up one of the victims friends before.also they were saying she was a prostitute and that's how she meet the man.
While I'm sure that it does happen its much more common for us to be killed by someone were know (clients,boyfriends, fuck buddies, etc) and not some random dude we "tricked".

Opulence
08-16-2013, 08:25 PM
From what i read the guy probably knew she was trans as he also picked up one of the victims friends before.also they were saying she was a prostitute and that's how she meet the man.
While I'm sure that it does happen its much more common for us to be killed by someone were know (clients,boyfriends, fuck buddies, etc) and not some random dude we "tricked".
Go back and refer to the part where I said I don't know exactly what happened in that particular case but that I was using it as an example to show how violent things could get.

Thanks in advance.

tsamberskyi
08-16-2013, 08:41 PM
Go back and refer to the part where I said I don't know exactly what happened in that particular case but that I was using it as an example to show how violent things could get.

Thanks in advance.

Lol keep calm...i was informing, not attacking

SHAUN
08-16-2013, 11:37 PM

I hear that, and of course we have our own horrors here in the so-called "developed world"...

For the record, I'm not looking down on Jamaica.... And I will always meet and treat people as individuals (until such point as they reveal themself to be a zombie)

My point, and my sincere and sharp bad wishes, go towards the prevailing kulture that offers solace and logic and defence of such vile brutality... I have nothing against the specific zip-code of their geographical location...

When someone farts, it's not just their specific ass-hole that smells.... but all the air around them....

Thus, the prevailing attitudes of Jamaica (and Nigeria, and Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan etc etc etc, I think we all know the list if our intellect allows our mouths to be as honest as our guts?) spills and spreads attitudes that pollute far beyond their national boundaries.

And I will continue to shed light on such isms and schisms.

blue eyed devil

Opulence
08-17-2013, 02:03 AM
Lol keep calm...i was informing, not attacking
I'm very calm...that's why I so eloquently corrected your fallacious statement.

tsamberskyi
08-17-2013, 02:28 AM
I'm very calm...that's why I so eloquently corrected your fallacious statement.

There was nothing false or misleading about what i shared.it was information i gathered from doing research into the incident.