PDA

View Full Version : Shaaaaaay! (and other re-shoots, I beg you!)

SHAUN
08-13-2013, 11:39 PM
Fukkin lovely to see Shay back :)

And even better to see her ass for over FOUR heavenly uninterupted minutes of doggy-pose vid time!!!!

THANK YOU!!! :)

I know you guys are always shooting new models, and we luv you for it...

But please please try and get re-shoots of the following:

Gorgeous (California)
Janet Jackme (California)
Asia Hilton (Toronto)
Toni Michaels (Norfolk, VA)
Tameka (California)
Nikki (NYC)
Kandie Barbie (Norfolk, VA)
Lewinsky (Washington)
Brooklyn Mattel (Houston, Texas)
Carrera (Baltimore)
Chastity Kane (Baltimore)
Christy Creme (California)
Sweet Desire (Philadelphia)
Trejour Monroe (Las Vegas)
Mercedez (Las Vegas)
Mikayla Taylor (Washington)
Miss 31 Flavors (Hampton, VA)
Ambre (Cincinnati)
and of course Amber Skye (it's been over a year!?)

I know I've missed loads out, but that'll do for now

Thank you again, beautiful stuff, wonderful :)

blue eyed devil

kanguru
08-14-2013, 05:49 PM
Tameka is on top of my list. I will never get enough of her long dick. I'd like good angles of her anaconda, though. TS Playground had her walking under water and her giant meat was just floating. It was spectacular. I'd take any "from behind" shots with her balls and dick hanging while she's sitting on a chair. That specific shot makes me cum the fastest.

I co-signed a request for more Dominique in another thread, too -- another big dicked beauty who looks better each time I see her.

I'd personally want to see more Brittany Fox. After that last super soaker self facial she did I almost passed out I nutted so hard.

It's a long shot, but Victoria Porsche is always welcome. I still watch her volcano of sperm cumshot when I need to nut quick and in a hurry. Although, I think if she was willing and available to do a shoot again, there wouldn't be a nearly five year gap between her shoots, so something must be up lol.

SHAUN
08-14-2013, 11:14 PM
Yeh, some of these gals and women have simply "moved on" with their lives, and fair-play to them.... But I would really luv grooby to try and contact them just to see if they will re-shoot :)

Tameka is a real sweetheart, Victoria Porsche too.... All the gals on my list are super-cute, sexy-as-hell, put-a-spell-on-your-ass ultra femme kittens... I love them like that, the whole package: looks, body, skin, curves, eyes, attitude, voice.... pure femme goodness :)

blue eyed devil

werwt22
08-15-2013, 12:46 PM
might as well move to va man lol

tgirlsizzla
09-08-2013, 04:15 AM
speaking of re-shoots, I have been hoping and praying to see the most delicious, sweet girl i have ever seen, her name is holly(sweet sexy Holly). Can someone provide some info as to her whereabouts?

qcutta
09-12-2013, 11:09 AM
You guyz should post pics of some of the girlz you mentioned.....too lazy to google all of them!