PDA

View Full Version : Crazy shit on Craigslist

Rozay
08-23-2013, 07:10 PM
When I do get on craigslist I always have the screencap ready because I know I will seee something crazy like this

http://xxx.freeimage.us/image.php?id=B8CE_5217B28D&jpg (http://xxx.freeimage.us/share.php?id=B8CE_5217B28D)
http://xxx.freeimage.us/image.php?id=F33B_5217B28D&jpg (http://xxx.freeimage.us/share.php?id=F33B_5217B28D)

SHAUN
08-23-2013, 09:12 PM
Maybe I should go back and re-read it cos I swear I didn't see any reference made about their "race"....

Nope... no reference made about their "race" whatsoever (only their preferred victims' race is mentioned)

I think I remember someone quite famous in American history who said that we should "...judge people according to the content of their character, not their race".

If those women are predators who prey on "stupid white men", are they not deserving of criticism?

Or maybe you feel, concsiously or sub-concsiously, that "certain people" should be exempted from criticism?

For my part, I wish pure spite and hatred towards predator trolls and zombie kunts! ESPECIALLY when such predators racially select their victims!!!

blue eyed devil

Rozay
08-24-2013, 06:58 AM
Maybe I should go back and re-read it cos I swear I didn't see any reference made about their "race"....

Nope... no reference made about their "race" whatsoever (only their preferred victims' race is mentioned)

I think I remember someone quite famous in American history who said that we should "...judge people according to the content of their character, not their race".

If those women are predators who prey on "stupid white men", are they not deserving of criticism?

Or maybe you feel, concsiously or sub-concsiously, that "certain people" should be exempted from criticism?

For my part, I wish pure spite and hatred towards predator trolls and zombie kunts! ESPECIALLY when such predators racially select their victims!!!

blue eyed devil

I hate throwing out the race card but its obivious when a person goes on a rant like that and uses the term "ghetto" theyre refering to african americans a majority of the time and 1 more thing I know 2 of those girls in that ad and they are very sweet and wouldnt harm nobody and wouldnt and to my knowledge never robbed or has had anybody robbed .I have know tgirls here to rob and I dont wanna put no one on blast but I know at least 7 or 8 that have done it and only two of them were African American.I'm not saying that its not scandalous girls here I just hate the fact when someone exaggerates the facts,and truth be told its craigslist the ad was prolly put up by a dude that tried to fuck for free or a tgirl bashing other girls to steal their business.

SHAUN
08-24-2013, 03:02 PM
I hear you hon, but I don't share your assumption about whenever the word "ghetto" is used that the speaker is by extension speaking about "the black race"...

Matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the original poster who expresses his distaste for the "ghetto taliban" (a GREAT phrase btw lol) is himself categorized as "black".

And if he is, would that put a different slant on things?... It shouldn't do; whether the speaker is dark or pale does not alter the nastiness of such predators... Their nastiness remains the same whether they are exposed by a "white guy" or a "black guy".... the truth is there are ghettos, particularly ghettos of the mind and soul, and there are trolls and zombies in such areas who pick their victims with racial hate in mind.... Isn't someone who is categorized as "white" allowed to know that, and feel that, and represent that? (particularly if they have traumatic experience of such predators picking them or their loved ones out!)

The original poster, regardless of his "race", is totally justified in his negative comments (although using pics of women who are not that way inclined is overstepping)

What dissapoints me is that so many people seem perfectly happy to allow such predators to use (and abuse) the bosom of their "race community" as camoflage where, inbetween bouts of predatory nastiness, they can take spiritual refuge and make themselves untouchable and exempt from criticism.

blue eyed devil

Opulence
08-26-2013, 04:28 PM
And they wonder why people like myself question those so-called sad stories of a trans being beaten or killed because as that ad said, a lot of them are usually up to some shiesty shit.

Rozay
08-26-2013, 08:04 PM
And they wonder why people like myself question those so-called sad stories of a trans being beaten or killed because as that ad said, a lot of them are usually up to some shiesty shit.

bruh did u read the thread the poster is full of shit he or she post like 2 3 of these a day and its always diffrent pics but the same ass they gave my friend an std bullshit

tsamberskyi
08-26-2013, 11:36 PM

Wow, generalization much smh.
How about you preface that statement and say its not a trans problem but a problem your going to run into with prostitutes no matter what the race or gender

Opulence
08-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Wow, generalization much smh.
How about you preface that statement and say its not a trans problem but a problem your going to run into with prostitutes no matter what the race or gender
Yep. I'm generalizing because it fits perfectly here. Using words like that aren't gonna scare me. If the shoe fits, wear it. Also, I don't buy hookers. I leave that to the guys dumb enough to spend money on what they could get for free.

tsamberskyi
08-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Yep. I'm generalizing because it fits perfectly here. Using words like that aren't gonna scare me. If the shoe fits, wear it. Also, I don't buy hookers. I leave that to the guys dumb enough to spend money on what they could get for free.

It didn't fit because the woman being discussed are not just ts woman but hookers.
If i came on here and said all black men are criminals y'all would jump down my throat but its okay for you to make sweeping generalizations??
Ts woman with a decent career isn't going to be so prone to steal opposed to a ts prostitute.its not a gender or race thing but class thing.poverty breeds crime.

Ms Remy M
08-29-2013, 03:52 PM

Most trans women that are beaten or killed are because of some personal beef with a person that fully knows the trans woman (i.e. boyfriend, friend, sexual partner etc), not what the men allege "to have been fooled", that's the man trying to save face. You say that the majority of the time their death is because of some shiesty [sic] shit, but you aren't basing that off of any actual statistics, you are just talking out the side of your neck. I'm not saying that there aren't any trans women that don't rob, steal, or otherwise try to get over on guys for some kind of financial gain, I'm saying that the news articles that mention trans women being killed 90% being killed by lovers, sexual partners, or just plain dumb ass homophobic assholes who hate anything they don't understand, which makes your comment a load of shit.

SHAUN
08-29-2013, 10:50 PM
It didn't fit because the woman being discussed are not just ts woman but hookers.
If i came on here and said all black men are criminals y'all would jump down my throat but its okay for you to make sweeping generalizations??
Ts woman with a decent career isn't going to be so prone to steal opposed to a ts prostitute.its not a gender or race thing but class thing.poverty breeds crime.

Poverty can breed crime........ (although not in the vaaaast majority of cases)

Hate, on the other hand, definitely breeds crime

blue eyed devil

methodman
08-30-2013, 10:45 PM
Second post this rozay character is throwing out racist tropes.

Dude if black folks scare you so much go play with white girls.

Rozay
08-31-2013, 06:19 PM
Second post this rozay character is throwing out racist tropes.

Dude if black folks scare you so much go play with white girls.

What the fuck you talking about?

qcutta
09-09-2013, 01:13 PM
What the fuck you talking about?

He trying to infer that you're some White guy who, while lust after Trans/Black women, hides on the internet who also like to put them down/debase them.

You know, the type most TS 'gurlz' gotta lay up with in order to 'Get Dem Dollaz'....:rolleyes:

chubbychaser
09-10-2013, 04:25 PM
I actually think it's smart to generalize, i do it about my own race. Although i put nothing pass anyone, but typically my race of people do some outrageous shit. I judge people as a nation just like God did the Hebrews. Cause with black people its a culture thing so as a majority THEY ACT A CERTAIN WAY!!! Not all but too many do!! So it's wise to generalize!! It just isn't wise to be open about your generalization cause then when they not that way you look like a fool.But still to yourself and in your mind it's wise to be generalize when dealing with these chicks. Always expect the worse

Kazharlem
09-10-2013, 10:47 PM
I actually think it's smart to generalize, i do it about my own race. Although i put nothing pass anyone, but typically my race of people do some outrageous shit. I judge people as a nation just like God did the Hebrews. Cause with black people its a culture thing so as a majority THEY ACT A CERTAIN WAY!!! Not all but too many do!! So it's wise to generalize!! It just isn't wise to be open about your generalization cause then when they not that way you look like a fool.But still to yourself and in your mind it's wise to be generalize when dealing with these chicks. Always expect the worse

OMG, What has happened to this forum?