What a nasty bunch of animals.

Juan
09-24-2013, 01:10 PM
What a nasty bunch of animals.

+1

It looks like amateur MMA fighting.

Ms Remy M
09-24-2013, 01:32 PM
Utter foolishness... Those are the types of people you'd never see me hanging around with. lol On another note, in the comments they blamed the dude losing on the fact he listens to Drake, thought that was funny. :p

Rozay
09-24-2013, 07:18 PM
nothing but dirty fat bitches anyway alot of tranny can throw hands.From my experiences open gay guys and smaller/quiet guys are tested more so yeah seeing a smaller tranny whoop a guy isnt nothing shocking to me.

Handandsom
09-24-2013, 08:08 PM
On a positive note getting back to why we all are here: how many 9f yall caught girlfriends piece from the back left side come out. NICE! Lol
P.s Fights with females is always measured by how much we get to see neva by blows thrown.

Indy24
09-25-2013, 04:31 AM
Between the hair pulling for dear life and the interference From "Bam Bam Bigelow" on the sideline, it's safe to say the tranny won that shit.

She wasn't bad looking either. Too bad she lives in "Uncle Daddy County". I'm sure she could use a "Friend right now" with all the hate surrounding her.

Scoop her up, clean her off, fix her a hot meal.... Hmm then she'd probably try fucking me up for eventually sending her back afterwards...Yeah that's like taking a bitch out of 3rd world country for weekend then sending her back...Um yeah second thought nevermind LOL!

SHAUN
09-25-2013, 02:33 PM
I'm no Joe Rogan, but considering the TS was fighting barefoot AND continuously feeling obliged to cover her titties up and tuck her bits back inside her hotpants (and therefore fighting one-handed) she did fukking great lol...

That aside: I saw very very fat "women" who may or may not be "mothers" encouraging the "man" to keep hitting; I saw grown men wearing trousers in the style of a five year old child; I saw and heard people expressing themselves as if "english" were their third language yada-yada-ya.

Of course, nobody is to blame; it's all the fault of the, errrr, "system".... right?

LOL, America is fukked

tsamberskyi
09-25-2013, 05:58 PM
eeewwwww...

Handandsom
09-25-2013, 07:02 PM
I'm no Joe Rogan, but considering the TS was fighting barefoot AND continuously feeling obliged to cover her titties up and tuck her bits back inside her hotpants (and therefore fighting one-handed) she did fukking great lol...

That aside: I saw very very fat "women" who may or may not be "mothers" encouraging the "man" to keep hitting; I saw grown men wearing trousers in the style of a five year old child; I saw and heard people expressing themselves as if "english" were their third language yada-yada-ya.

Of course, nobody is to blame; it's all the fault of the, errrr, "system".... right?

LOL, America is fukked

Fighting bare foot when there is the possibility of landing in grass is an advantage otherwise u going belly up. Grass is slippery I almost met a defeat that way them country boys almost got me.

king tut
11-07-2013, 01:22 PM
lolol dude cant fight and the ts balls fell out while fighting lolol

mullatto
11-08-2013, 10:18 AM
lol that wae real funny