PDA

View Full Version : Who wants MORE Asia Hilton? Ask and you will receive!

SHAUN
10-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Ask and ye shall receive!

Cmon guys, dont let ourselves down:

Seanchai has said that if this site gets enough requests he will try to get Asia Hilton (she of the Ultra Femme face/body/voice/spirit) back for re-shoots!

Asia is so fukkin hot! (Personally speaking I would join any site that featured her!) Just look at her angelic face, and what about that flawless skin and those she-devil voloptuous cuuuuuurves... And if you've seen her vids, you'll know she has a voice that will melt your soul and put iron in your cock!

So cmon guys, if the puppy phat speaks to you, just give an "Amen" and we will see the lovely Asia here sooner rather than later.

Amen!

blue eyed devil

Handandsom
10-01-2013, 09:17 PM
I second, Shaun's motion.

Shaun general rule: pics b4 urls they are just aimless mouse clicks impeding the sell.

SHAUN
10-02-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm not tech/computer savvy lol.. Can someone here tell me how you get pics up without copy n pasting urls?

GroobySteven
10-02-2013, 12:16 PM
I'm not tech/computer savvy lol.. Can someone here tell me how you get pics up without copy n pasting urls?

Download to your hard drive.
Then when creating your message, select "manage attachements" (below) and then add them from your hard drive location.

Handandsom
10-03-2013, 02:06 AM
Download to your hard drive.
Then when creating your message, select "manage attachements" (below) and then add them from your hard drive location.

There we go.
Praise him!
Lay hands on him. Like Tyler Perry did TD Jakes
Lmao

SHAUN
10-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Nice one I'll be sure to use that :)