PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know what happen to her???

darkness12
10-05-2013, 02:51 PM
I had the chance to meet her a few times while in NYC but have seen her on the scene in a while anybody knows where she is now???

Kazharlem
10-05-2013, 04:58 PM
I had the chance to meet her a few times while in NYC but have seen her on the scene in a while anybody knows where she is now???

I met her a few times ago in NYC as well. She was one of the sexiest women I have known.

kilakali
10-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Retired and Post-Op...Congrats to her !!!

Handandsom
10-07-2013, 05:07 PM

Damn! I wanted her too. Never put off what you can do today........ 2morrow fellas(and ladies)
"The thrill is gone " *hearing BB King playing that guitar* "The thrill is gone away".............

tsamberskyi
10-07-2013, 07:11 PM

thanks for the positive out look :).
I hate when guys get all butt hurt about a girl getting srs or retiring.
dont be like "oh no" or "she'll be back"...be supportive and happy for someone moving on to new and better things.

Handandsom
10-07-2013, 09:16 PM
dont be like "oh no" or "she'll be back"...be supportive and happy for someone moving on to new and better things.

Well at least invite me to the going away party. I could retire her the right way like in the old days I wouldve banged her out. Lol
I thought it was a compliment ok maybe a half way compliment. We only hurt or have something to say when we cared for some reason or another. Its done out of love ok lust how about both.
You have to change that avatar, my mouth be watering

TurboMan
10-07-2013, 11:14 PM

What is her name Kila?

Ms Remy M
10-08-2013, 04:28 PM

Thanks for sharing the awesome news!

I agree, and this seems to be more endemic here with some Black Tgirls members who only seem to favor trans women if/and only if they have a male appendage and especially if that male appendage functions at full capacity like a normal male which is counter to the very essence of a trans woman. Whereas on Shemale Yum, the members openly support trans women in and of themselves regardless if the models are pre or post op, as they truly appreciate the 'woman' in trans women. Just looking at Shemale Yum they have a healthy quantity of Post Op models all rated just as high as the Pre Op models.

TurboMan
10-08-2013, 07:32 PM

I agree, and this seems to be more endemic here with some Black Tgirls members who only seem to favor trans women if/and only if they have a male appendage and especially if that male appendage functions at full capacity like a normal male which is counter to the very essence of a trans woman. Whereas on Shemale Yum, the members openly support trans women in and of themselves regardless if the models are pre or post op, as they truly appreciate the 'woman' in trans women. Just looking at Shemale Yum they have a healthy quantity of Post Op models all rated just as high as the Pre Op models.

Whoaa that Candy is looking so sweet..Beautiful and sexxy fine.I will kiss that pussi and lick that azz..my kinda woman.

raheme
10-08-2013, 09:24 PM

More black male bashing...oh the irony remy

Ms Remy M
10-08-2013, 10:01 PM
More black male bashing...oh the irony remy

There was no 'black male bashing'. I couldn't even say for a statistical fact that the majority of members of this site are black, can you? If I wanted to 'bash black males' I might say that black males are bigoted assholes, I don't believe that by the way, just an example. The difference is in specifying a particular race of males, and my statement was geared to a segment of members here who dislike and/or feel trans women lose their value as human beings because they have SRS.

tsamberskyi
10-08-2013, 10:19 PM

I agree, and this seems to be more endemic here with some Black Tgirls members who only eem to favor trans women if/and only if they have a male appendage and especially if that male appendage functions at full capacity like a normal male which is counter to the very essence of a trans woman. Whereas on Shemale Yum, the members openly support trans women in and of themselves regardless if the models are pre or post op, as they truly appreciate the 'woman' in trans women. Just looking at Shemale Yum they have a healthy quantity of Post Op models all rated just as high as the Pre Op models.

so true.I try to respect everyones sexuality but it still kinda creeps me out when dudes start talking about craving dick and nut.sometimes I think I wondered into a gay bath house :x.
lol I remember when some members on here brought up my small penis as an insult...like as a woman that even makes my list of things to feel insecure about lmao i

Handandsom
10-08-2013, 11:28 PM
so true.I try to respect everyones sexuality but it still kinda creeps me out when dudes start talking about craving dick and nut.sometimes I think I wondered into a gay bath house :x.
lol I remember when some members on here brought up my small penis as an insult...like as a woman that even makes my list of things to feel insecure about lmao i

You too.... that freaks me out as well. Can't do much in a sword fight but fight to the death. And I'm not tryin to die ;)
All I need is the booty, but the wow factor the thrill is the piece that hangs in.the middle.

Handandsom
10-08-2013, 11:32 PM
Whoaa that Candy is looking so sweet..Beautiful and sexxy fine.I will kiss that pussi and lick that azz..my kinda woman.

If im not mistaken isn't she dead.

TurboMan
10-09-2013, 12:18 AM
If im not mistaken isn't she dead.

Heey I don't know but if she is..may she rest in peace.

Kazharlem
10-09-2013, 01:36 AM

Definitely Congrats to her. I talked with her quite often when she was here in NYC, she definitely had goals and a well thought out plan. I'm glad to hear she stick with her plan and achieved her goals.