PDA

View Full Version : POSTING PHOTOS : please read

GroobySteven
11-19-2008, 09:01 PM
I've had to do some editing to some posts. This forum is accessible to the public. When posting images from inside the website please either follow "Roc's" example of clothed images, or take the images from our tour area or use one "hot" photo (nude, ass, cock) only please.

This is a business and we're trying to encourage people to see that we're also a cool community but without sales, we don't have budget to produce more material.

Thanks
seanchai

DrDickenstein
11-19-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm definitely guilty of this one. My fault...won't happen again cuz the NEW material make me real happy!!! :D

ROC
11-20-2008, 04:49 AM
huh........what........lol.......did Someone Mention My Name? Yea I Thought That Would Be The Case With All The Guest Checking Out The Forum,i May Have Slipped A Peep, But FrOm Now On It Will Be Full~dressed Images In The Forum......

GroobySteven
11-20-2008, 05:13 AM
huh........what........lol.......did Someone Mention My Name? Yea I Thought That Would Be The Case With All The Guest Checking Out The Forum,i May Have Slipped A Peep, But FrOm Now On It Will Be Full~dressed Images In The Forum......

Yours was the good example! If posting 4 pics - make 3 clothed and 1 nude!

pipeahoe
11-25-2008, 10:56 PM
OH SHIT I HAD NO IDEA PUBLIC HAD ACCESS, WHY THE "F" AM I A MEMBER IM ON THE FORUM MORE THAN THE DAMN SITE LOL

PHUCKIN WITHCHA!

WILL FOLLOW GUIDELINES "CHAI"
I ALSO NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU....:confused:

hit_it
11-26-2008, 02:16 AM
damn, man!!!! You are ruining it for me.

I am not a member. I was but current situation won't let me rejoin the site. I like looking at the girls, but must admit I have never been with one. Yet. Still thinking about it.

DirtySouth
11-26-2008, 02:56 AM

I am not a member. I was but current situation won't let me rejoin the site. I like looking at the girls, but must admit I have never been with one. Yet. Still thinking about it.

What are you waiting for??? lol...join the club.

GroobySteven
11-26-2008, 07:14 AM

If we could do this for free and still keep Dirty South in hard liquor we would - but this is an expensive business. Models cost money.