PDA

View Full Version : Girls on the Trains

Juan
10-27-2013, 03:56 AM
If you live in NYC, there appears to be a surge in girls moving about on the subway. Particular the numbered trains. They can be found in all shapes, sizes and colours at all hours of the day. This is based on a 9 month analysis.

Handandsom
10-27-2013, 11:34 PM
If you live in NYC, there appears to be a surge in girls moving about on the subway. Particular the numbered trains. They can be found in all shapes, sizes and colours at all hours of the day. This is based on a 9 month analysis.

I miss the IronHorse!

Juan
10-28-2013, 06:47 PM
I miss the IronHorse!

In my opinion the train is by far the best way to meet people. Whether it is on the subway car or on the platform, nothing offers a better window of opportunity like the train. I can assure you, if a ts likes what she sees, she will bring it to your attention if, you happen take a glance towards her.

Ms Remy M
10-29-2013, 04:54 PM
lol I don't think there is a 'surge'. Most likely, it's always been that way and your specific desire to take notice has changed thus making you more acutely aware of trans on subways. Every girl I've ever spoken with that either lives and/or travels to NY uses the subways. That is a decent real world location to find and possibly approach (with some decorum) the girls.

Handandsom
10-29-2013, 05:12 PM
In my opinion the train is by far the best way to meet people. Whether it is on the subway car or on the platform, nothing offers a better window of opportunity like the train. I can assure you, if a ts likes what she sees, she will bring it to your attention if, you happen take a glance towards her.

I use to get them looks all the time, apparently I was giving them too. I was blessed with brown eyes and long lashes. Unfortunately those flamboyant boys come calling too:mad:
I met quite a few GG honeys on the subway. Never met a TS that way I suppose if they were as flamboyant as them gay dudes. I coulda been in the game a very long time ago.

Juan
10-30-2013, 01:05 PM
lol I don't think there is a 'surge'. Most likely, it's always been that way and your specific desire to take notice has changed thus making you more acutely aware of trans on subways. Every girl I've ever spoken with that either lives and/or travels to NY uses the subways. That is a decent real world location to find and possibly approach (with some decorum) the girls.

I would agree if we are talkng late nights/early mornings before sunrise. However, I am talking about all hours of the day. The girls today are more brazen than their predecessors in which were only in abundance in certain parts of the village 10 years ago.

Juan
10-30-2013, 01:28 PM
I use to get them looks all the time, apparently I was giving them too. I was blessed with brown eyes and long lashes. Unfortunately those flamboyant boys come calling too:mad:
I met quite a few GG honeys on the subway. Never met a TS that way I suppose if they were as flamboyant as them gay dudes. I coulda been in the game a very long time ago.

Generally, they flirt when they are by them selves and follow the same principal as a generic girl. Flamboyant people (Gays, GG, Bi, TS, what have you) don’t cross my path (fortunately) since my attire is very conservative which, is outside their comfort zone. Of course, it is the opposite for Gays, GG, Bi, and TS that are more on the conservative side.