PDA

View Full Version : amber skye update from nowhere lol

tsamberskyi
10-31-2013, 01:48 PM
hey guys just popping in for a real quick hello.im not officially back again but just wanted to give an update for those who care.i will probably reply to this thread for a bit but ill probably refrain from engaging in any of the other threads..dont want to get sucked back down the rabbit hole again hahaha.
so i had a new shoot for blacktgirls.com.this is the first set that came out this week.head on over, jack off, vote, comment and show me some love lol.
for those who care about the girl behind the ass (lol) im still in school fulltime. Im loving it but its crazy time consuming and stressful.ive already had two nervous breakdowns but hey nothing a night of horror movies and hard liqueur couldnt cure :P
ps. shout out to the last pic..not all black tgirls have messed up feet as some people should know *cough*cough* lol

TurboMan
10-31-2013, 05:47 PM
hey guys just popping in for a real quick hello.im not officially back again but just wanted to give an update for those who care.i will probably reply to this thread for a bit but ill probably refrain from engaging in any of the other threads..dont want to get sucked back down the rabbit hole again hahaha.
so i had a new shoot for blacktgirls.com.this is the first set that came out this week.head on over, jack off, vote, comment and show me some love lol.
for those who care about the girl behind the ass (lol) im still in school fulltime. Im loving it but its crazy time consuming and stressful.ive already had two nervous breakdowns but hey nothing a night of horror movies and hard liqueur couldnt cure :P
ps. shout out to the last pic..not all black tgirls have messed up feet as some people should know *cough*cough* lol
Photos/you are str8 up Beautiful.

SHAUN
10-31-2013, 10:15 PM
Awesome new update Amber!!! So very sexy, love the seduction and teasing and giggling that you show for the camera/us...

LOVE your curves and the way that lingerie cuts into your gorgeous soft puppyphat, especially the shape of the stocking tops and garter belt around the tops of your lovely womanly thighs...

Mmmmmmmmm, pure feminine goodness :)

blue eyed devil

chubbychaser
11-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Imma watch this with some candle light's and wine tonite thanks baby. :)

Handandsom
11-01-2013, 01:08 AM

HAAAAAAAAAA, lol.....
*using my england accent* "Ahhhh.... could I join you... their.... Sir Cchaser??????"

Good stuff Amber funny update wat a way to keep everyone engaged , let me be the first to say I appreciate the luv and it will defn.... be returned! Thank you for that ass pic "that alone h'ass you in a cl'ass by ya sself" :cool:
Good Luck with school that is all too important in todays world. If thats the reason you've been incocknegro than good for you. What exactly are you studying?

raheme
11-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Bammas gettin all ronnie romance in this shit lmao!

Amber got that milkshake I see

And yes...I already know ya foor game is on 1000 mama :)

vidman
11-01-2013, 04:17 AM

preach. lol

tsamberskyi
11-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Photos/you are str8 up Beautiful.
thanks hun

Awesome new update Amber!!! So very sexy, love the seduction and teasing and giggling that you show for the camera/us...

LOVE your curves and the way that lingerie cuts into your gorgeous soft puppyphat, especially the shape of the stocking tops and garter belt around the tops of your lovely womanly thighs...

Mmmmmmmmm, pure feminine goodness :)

blue eyed devil
lol I figured you would get a kick out of it... I'm addicted to thigh highs and garters

aww I see the fellas be getting down with the self love too :P

HAAAAAAAAAA, lol.....
*using my england accent* "Ahhhh.... could I join you... their.... Sir Cchaser??????"

Good stuff Amber funny update wat a way to keep everyone engaged , let me be the first to say I appreciate the luv and it will defn.... be returned! Thank you for that ass pic "that alone h'ass you in a cl'ass by ya sself" :cool:
Good Luck with school that is all too important in todays world. If thats the reason you've been incocknegro than good for you. What exactly are you studying?
omg I thought only my dad said incocknegro lmao

I do that to men...I think it's the wide eye innocent thing lol

preach. lol
there's always one smh

james7
11-02-2013, 03:51 AM
http://shemalestardb.com/cont1/5/80764_6_t.jpg

http://rollingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/StevieJdrinking.gif

HI Amber;)

ROC
11-02-2013, 11:57 AM
Yo amber what hotel feature maids like that..? Looking beautiful ma!!!

vidman
11-02-2013, 01:26 PM
thanks hun

lol I figured you would get a kick out of it... I'm addicted to thigh highs and garters

aww I see the fellas be getting down with the self love too :P

omg I thought only my dad said incocknegro lmao

I do that to men...I think it's the wide eye innocent thing lol

there's always one smh

Here we go. What are you talking about Amber. Heme said that your milkshake is on point and your foot game is on point. I was simply agreeing. I don't understand your comment. I give it up for you and you still have something to say. You're right.....smh

tsamberskyi
11-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Here we go. What are you talking about Amber. Heme said that your milkshake is on point and your foot game is on point. I was simply agreeing. I don't understand your comment. I give it up for you and you still have something to say. You're right.....smh

than I misunderstood yours. my apologies sir and thanks for the love xoxo

vidman
11-03-2013, 10:37 AM
than I misunderstood yours. my apologies sir and thanks for the love xoxo

It's cool. Despite our differences or differences you've had with others, I think all of us guys agree that you are top notch. By the way, tell Rems I said hello. Oh and I finally bought my bike. 2008 Hayabusa!!!

tsamberskyi
11-04-2013, 05:48 PM
It's cool. Despite our differences or differences you've had with others, I think all of us guys agree that you are top notch. By the way, tell Rems I said hello. Oh and I finally bought my bike. 2008 Hayabusa!!!

congrats on the bike..ride hard,fast and safe

vidman
11-05-2013, 01:06 PM
congrats on the bike..ride hard,fast and safe

Thanks Amber!

Ms Remy M
11-05-2013, 03:31 PM

lol I know you are happy to have the bike back in action! :cool:

Ms Remy M
11-05-2013, 03:31 PM
http://shemalestardb.com/cont1/5/80764_6_t.jpg

http://rollingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/StevieJdrinking.gif

HI Amber;)

Ha!!! If you only knew how much we despise that dude lol

vidman
11-06-2013, 06:00 AM
lol I know you are happy to have the bike back in action! :cool:

I'm ecstatic Rems!!! You know how long I've been talking about getting my bike back. Well we haven't talked in a while, but prior to our fall-off, I was talking about getting a bike. So it's long overdue. Now...........is it still okay if I come up there to ride with you? Don't say no Remy! lol:p

ROC
11-06-2013, 06:08 AM
i'm ecstatic rems!!! You know how long i've been talking about getting my bike back. Well we haven't talked in a while, but prior to our fall-off, i was talking about getting a bike. So it's long overdue. Now...........is it still okay if i come up there to ride with you? Don't say no remy! Lol:p

more new bike photos since ya riding..smiling.

vidman
11-07-2013, 02:38 PM
more new bike photos since ya riding..smiling.

Roc, I don't think I can make my bike look as good as Amber makes Remy's bike look. Furthermore, I don't think you fellas would wanna see me posing sexy on a bike anyway. lmao!!:eek:

Ms Remy M
11-08-2013, 02:32 PM
I'm ecstatic Rems!!! You know how long I've been talking about getting my bike back. Well we haven't talked in a while, but prior to our fall-off, I was talking about getting a bike. So it's long overdue. Now...........is it still okay if I come up there to ride with you? Don't say no Remy! lol:p

My bike needs some work done, and not sure if I even want to bother. I'm thinking cruiser next, I need to get my SOA on lol to me cruisers are way sexier than crotch rockets, and you know more comfortable :cool:

vidman
11-10-2013, 08:30 PM
My bike needs some work done, and not sure if I even want to bother. I'm thinking cruiser next, I need to get my SOA on lol to me cruisers are way sexier than crotch rockets, and you know more comfortable :cool:

Yeah, I agree 100%. I'm starting to get tired of leaning over when I ride. It does a number on my back over a long distance. I think I'm ready to relax and sit back on a cruiser. I'll probably ride crotch rocket for maybe 2 more years and then move over to the cruiser side as well. What's wrong with the bike?

Ms Remy M
11-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Yeah, I agree 100%. I'm starting to get tired of leaning over when I ride. It does a number on my back over a long distance. I think I'm ready to relax and sit back on a cruiser. I'll probably ride crotch rocket for maybe 2 more years and then move over to the cruiser side as well. What's wrong with the bike?

Ah, just need to get the carburetor worked on, and my gas gauge stopped working so I guess how much gas is in there lol. Nothing too major, luckily I've got it pretty worked out how much gas I get per mile from a full tank of premium octane. The bike did catch me once lol ran out of gas on the highway, thankfully unlike cars, motorcycles have a reserve tank, so I just flipped the switch and hauled ass to the first gas station :cool: