PDA

View Full Version : Do you'll think BTG should add urban white girls?

werwt22
11-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Do you'll think BTG should add "urban" white girls to the lineup? Not in mass, but like every now and then.

werwt22
11-11-2013, 04:51 PM
If you unsure what i mean by urban then heres a pic

Juan
11-11-2013, 05:32 PM
I voted no. The amount of websites that offer White Transsexuals is staggering. Black Tgirls is the only website that focuses on Black girls.

raheme
11-11-2013, 06:22 PM
They kind of sorta do already...I've seen a few white, asian, "btgs"

I guess it is more on how and who the girl identifies herself as

Rozay
11-11-2013, 07:51 PM
noo
it would not make sense there are so many sites that feature them this is the only site I can think of that features btgs

Handandsom
11-11-2013, 07:54 PM
No they are already "guest" featured as bonus shoots from various sites.

werwt22
11-11-2013, 09:30 PM
I vote yes. Im not talking about to the point that its in every update, but where else would you find that particular niche? I think they should appear as a bonus set every now and then. What other site would they fit better? Its hella latino girls that have appeared on here also that weren't criticized. Me personally feels it would be something that would help expand the site a little more than the same ol same ol. Feedback?

werwt22
11-11-2013, 09:32 PM
They kind of sorta do already...I've seen a few white, asian, "btgs"

I guess it is more on how and who the girl identifies herself as

EXACTLY! What better spot than here? Just like that one hardcore we get every now and then, why not a bonus "urban" girl?

chubbychaser
11-12-2013, 01:38 AM
Hell to the nooo!!! I don't want to see nothing but the Black Goddess!!!!If i want to see white chicks i can go to Shemalestrokers, Yum, Tsseduction etc. Keep they asses over there. It's harddddddd finding fresh black amateur tgirls as it is!! And if you can't understand why i feel this way, other forum do the same shit when it comes to black tgirls being on their site , the forum users be going hard on the sistas and want no parts of em. So i say HELL NO sistassss onlyyyy!!

carmencream
11-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Not really a big fan of the urban white ts, some are cool but alot of them get a little to comfortable if you get my drift. In echoing what's already been said I say no they have enough sites devoted to them already.

OneDose
11-12-2013, 12:43 PM
I voted no. The amount of websites that offer White Transsexuals is staggering. Black Tgirls is the only website that focuses on Black girls.

Nuff Said!

Ms Remy M
11-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Not really a big fan of the urban white ts, some are cool but alot of them get a little to comfortable if you get my drift.

LOL I totally get what you mean, but also feel black people themselves are the problem for white people being too comfortable.

I and others have filmed latinas that were more urban in personality and demeanor, so I don't think it's a problem personally. I also have had black girls that don't consider themselves urban, that didn't want to be featured on Black Tgirls as they knew the Shemale Yum audience would appreciate their particular identity most. I do understand the BTG members wanting only black model though.

A site dedicated to the more Urban side of life for trans women may be an idea to pursue, almost like a King magazine type of flow. Primarily black women but other races too so long as the have that style of dress and swagger to really represent the urban culture.

TurboMan
11-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Not really a big fan of the urban white ts, some are cool but alot of them get a little to comfortable if you get my drift. In echoing what's already been said I say no they have enough sites devoted to them already.

carmencream I'm with you on this one..NOOOOOOOO!

raheme
11-12-2013, 05:11 PM
LOL I totally get what you mean, but also feel black people themselves are the problem for white people being too comfortable.

I and others have filmed latinas that were more urban in personality and demeanor, so I don't think it's a problem personally. I also have had black girls that don't consider themselves urban, that didn't want to be featured on Black Tgirls as they knew the Shemale Yum audience would appreciate their particular identity most. I do understand the BTG members wanting only black model though.

A site dedicated to the more Urban side of life for trans women may be an idea to pursue, almost like a King magazine type of flow. Primarily black women but other races too so long as the have that style of dress and swagger to really represent the urban culture.

I would definitely prefer an urban or "suicide girl" ts type website...a little swagger, tats, crazy hair, gruff talk, etc. My only suggestion is to make sure the videography is top notch and not ghetto.

SHAUN
11-12-2013, 09:38 PM
I'd have to say thanks but no thanks; I couldn't actually give a fuk about the so-called "urban" tag... (as a matter of fact I find it appallingly condescending to people who already have to live with being categorized as "black")....

I'm here because of my animal appreciation of warm skin, full lips, curves, and soft-but-toned flesh.... If she's chocolate-brown with a sprinkling of gold-dust, even better lol...

You can keep the identikit tats-and-swagger, regardless of who's promoting it as an image.

On a seperate note tho, in relation to Carmen's sharp observation, I would have to say that when an identity is so successfully and (apparently) ENTHUSIASTICALLY embraced and portrayed by a "community", even if that "community" is largely only making a pastiche of it for the sake of their own private integrity and sanity, then ultimately they should not be too surprised when "others" leap on to that pastiche and inhabit that same space and live it and roll with it as their "own" style....

So when you see "others" who may or may not have paid their dues faking it...... well, that's what it is...

It's a fukking fake, sell-out style anyway... Major major sell-out... I wish everyone would just drop it and be themselves... Now that would be keeping it real lol

blue eyed devil

werwt22
11-13-2013, 02:13 AM
I'd have to say thanks but no thanks; I couldn't actually give a fuk about the so-called "urban" tag... (as a matter of fact I find it appallingly condescending to people who already have to live with being categorized as "black")....

I'm here because of my animal appreciation of warm skin, full lips, curves, and soft-but-toned flesh.... If she's chocolate-brown with a sprinkling of gold-dust, even better lol...

You can keep the identikit tats-and-swagger, regardless of who's promoting it as an image.

On a seperate note tho, in relation to Carmen's sharp observation, I would have to say that when an identity is so successfully and (apparently) ENTHUSIASTICALLY embraced and portrayed by a "community", even if that "community" is largely only making a pastiche of it for the sake of their own private integrity and sanity, then ultimately they should not be too surprised when "others" leap on to that pastiche and inhabit that same space and live it and roll with it as their "own" style....

So when you see "others" who may or may not have paid their dues faking it...... well, that's what it is...

It's a fukking fake, sell-out style anyway... Major major sell-out... I wish everyone would just drop it and be themselves... Now that would be keeping it real lol

blue eyed devil

I dont think its selling out. I think it's just teh influence hiphop has on every culture right now. Has nothing to do with being ghetto. I know the "whitest" of white girls that dress urban because they just like the style.

Juan
11-13-2013, 06:06 AM
I dont think its selling out. I think it's just teh influence hiphop has on every culture right now. Has nothing to do with being ghetto. I know the "whitest" of white girls that dress urban because they just like the style.

What you are explaining is someone attracted to a particular fashion. That has nothing to do with living the culture.

It reminds me of Pink when she first came on the scene. This girl carried on straight ghetto just to be recognised in the industry. Once she won the Grammy, she made a 360-degree turn to rock and never looked back.

When I visit Ladyboy Ladyboy & Shemale Japan, I expect to see Asian models

When I visit Black T Girls, I expect to see Black models.

When I visit Shemale yum, I expect to see a variety of models.

It would be nice to see a site catering solely for Latinas living in the United States (Puerto Rican, Dominican, & Mexicans) but alas, there are many on Shemale Yum.

“Urban white girls” as you call it, are best suited for Shemale yum or Canada Shemale which, is Grooby’s newest site. Grooby has everything set up correctly based on their customers likes.

As I mentioned in my previous reply, Black T Girls is the only site that caters solely for Black girls. The other companies had over 10 years to create such a site to invoke a means of competition yet, chose not to do so and, focused on other kinds of models.

aaronk
11-13-2013, 08:48 AM
nah brah......they get enough play on other sites and in the bonus sets here from time to time is fine...

GroobySteven
11-13-2013, 11:02 AM
Nope. This site is all chocolate loving.

werwt22
11-13-2013, 12:10 PM
JEEZ!!!! It's a lynch mob in here LOL. It was just a discussion LOL.

Larryp
11-13-2013, 03:36 PM
Nope. This site is all chocolate loving.

Yes--love the chocolate!!

SHAUN
11-13-2013, 08:16 PM
JEEZ!!!! It's a lynch mob in here LOL. It was just a discussion LOL.

lol... It's a decent discussion tho :)

I loooooove full lips, curvy butts and a correct healthy posture on pale-skinned pink-nippled babes as well.... But this site is what it is lol

To put it another way...... I adore Hazel Tucker (LOVE her!).... But if she appears here on the basis that she's dressed in an "urban" style and giving an "urban" attitude....... Well, maybe you can see how off-key that sounds now?... Not just to Hazel, but to all the so-called "urban" people lol... Slightly patronising, much? :)

It was still a fair question you posed tho :)

blue eyed devil

Handandsom
11-14-2013, 03:59 PM
lol... It's a decent discussion tho :)

I loooooove full lips, curvy butts and a correct healthy posture on pale-skinned pink-nippled babes as well.... But this site is what it is lol

To put it another way...... I adore Hazel Tucker (LOVE her!).... But if she appears here on the basis that she's dressed in an "urban" style and giving an "urban" attitude....... Well, maybe you can see how off-key that sounds now?... Not just to Hazel, but to all the so-called "urban" people lol... Slightly patronising, much? :)

It was still a fair question you posed tho :)

blue eyed devil

Touchy! But I get agree with you. Well said.

kanguru
11-18-2013, 10:57 PM
If she got a big dick sign me the fuck up. I love long she meat of all races.

joxynn
11-19-2013, 01:01 PM
To answer the OP, I vote no for reasons already explained. Why take the "B" out of BTGs?

I do cosign Remy's idea of a site dedicated to urban girls of all races though. I'd be all over that ish :p

werwt22
11-19-2013, 05:33 PM
To answer the OP, I vote no for reasons already explained. Why take the "B" out of BTGs?

I do cosign Remy's idea of a site dedicated to urban girls of all races though. I'd be all over that ish :p

True. But my point is we dont have one of those sites. *hint hint* In the end I just saw BTG being the front runner since nothing of that kind exists. Would be hot to see an urban/rock website. #Seanchai #commision #myidea #cutthecheck LOL.