PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Shemale Starlett From Atlanta

Taylin_Love
01-28-2014, 07:06 AM
Hey guys,
thanks for you help

DrDickenstein
01-28-2014, 10:45 AM
Welcome Taylin! Lookin real good with that tight sexy body sweetie. :eek: Definitely see starlet in ur future!

werwt22
01-28-2014, 12:54 PM
welcome to the forum =D

TurboMan
01-28-2014, 03:00 PM
Hey guys,
My names is Taylin and I'm currently in the process of becoming a shemale model. Please tell me what you think of the photos. Any advice would be alot of help. Thanks loves!! :)

Damn!! you are str8 up Beautiful/Sexxy Fine.Please get in touch with some of the photo Kings and Princess (Ms.Remy) who shoot for this site..btw photos #3-8 and 13..FIYAH!

mick foleyv2
01-28-2014, 03:53 PM
u most def can get it sexy

SHAUN
01-28-2014, 05:40 PM
Hey Taylin, you're already a lovely looking young woman!...

So my advice (if I were your lover/daddy/agent lol) is to evolve as naturally as possible, over years if neccessary, and work with what mother nature has given you.

You already have a lovely face, great eye-contact that easily communicates feminine seduction, and gorgeous skin and curves...

So don't feel the need to race ahead and target some mainstream concept of a TS Woman, complete with massively fake curves and covered in ink... Grow into the woman that You are meant to be, not some textbook painting-by-numbers clone (too many women end up regretting making such impulsive moves, and that can be very sad)

If you really really really feel the need to get some "work" done to your body, then I would urge you to go small, not big... Again, work with what you already have, not against it.

And god bless you :)

Shaun xx

chubbychaser
01-29-2014, 03:39 AM
Hey Taylin, you're already a lovely looking young woman!...

So my advice (if I were your lover/daddy/agent lol) is to evolve as naturally as possible, over years if neccessary, and work with what mother nature has given you.

You already have a lovely face, great eye-contact that easily communicates feminine seduction, and gorgeous skin and curves...

So don't feel the need to race ahead and target some mainstream concept of a TS Woman, complete with massively fake curves and covered in ink... Grow into the woman that You are meant to be, not some textbook painting-by-numbers clone (too many women end up regretting making such impulsive moves, and that can be very sad)

If you really really really feel the need to get some "work" done to your body, then I would urge you to go small, not big... Again, work with what you already have, not against it.

And god bless you :)

Shaun xx

Real fuckin talk!!!!!!!! I hate fake hips, titties , and asses. But the thing about tgirls is that they just like biological women. They dont CARE what men think, THEY TRYING TO OUTDO EACH OTHERRRR!! So they get the biggest ass , fakest hips, brick solid ass titties AND JUST THINK THEY THE SHITTTT. When to me THE SHIT JUST LOOK RIDICULOUSNESS, niggas will fuck and trick off anythinggggg though SO IT DON'T MATTER WHAT I THINK. If you ask me natural is the best way to look, and if you do get work go small, DONT DO NO RIDICULOUS SHIT.

OneDose
01-30-2014, 05:27 AM
Yes goodness! You look fantastic. Thank you for sharing the views too. My advice, stay all natural, be yourself, practice your rear end shaking and be seductive in your own way to appeal to the fellas.

ROC
01-30-2014, 09:37 AM
WELCOME TAYE.... LOOKING SEXY AS HELL....:eek:

Juan
01-30-2014, 05:13 PM
You are fine the way you are.

raheme
01-30-2014, 06:28 PM
I agree with Shaun...

Take your time and evolve into your womanhood.

Stay away from the big fake breasts and butt

scblktglover
02-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Oh my god, you are friggin' gorgeous! I don't live too far from Atl, if you're ever doing a show in the area or you just want to meet, let me know!!!

carmencream
02-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Your naturally attractive so just get on some hormones and your femininity will blossom even more,but only if you plan on being full time. Try some makeup and different hairstyles also. Goodluck.

Larryp
02-03-2014, 02:24 PM
I agree with Shaun...

Take your time and evolve into your womanhood.

Stay away from the big fake breasts and butt

Sound advice. You are already a very pretty, sexy=looking, feminine woman!!

pipeahoe
02-18-2014, 12:39 AM
Hey guys,
My names is Taylin and I'm currently in the process of becoming a shemale model. Please tell me what you think of the photos. Any advice would be alot of help. Thanks loves!! :)

Your sexy just like you are baby...naturally you will become exactly who you want to be ;)

werwt22
02-18-2014, 12:48 AM
Well I like dem super donks so if you get a super booty im damn sure not mad @ you LOL. My opinion of a big ass thats not overboard would be Alexa Exotica, the new mia isabella, sabrina suzuki, kim carta. I can post pics if your not sure who im referring to.

pipeahoe
02-26-2014, 03:27 PM
Hey guys,

Tay Tay let me know if you ever come to STL:D

I will bite u...delicately that is ....yummy

kasseen
09-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Hey guys,
thanks for you help

so y she take her pics down??? cold feet i guess?