PDA

View Full Version : TS Taylin

Taylin_Love
02-16-2014, 10:04 PM
Hey guys,
Thank you so much for all the advice and support everyone gave on my on my last thread. I do plan on completing my transition as healthy and naturally as I can. However I am a little bit impatient but I'm that way with just about everything, I'm working on it lol. But again I want to thank any and everyone one who posted and dont be afraid to contact me personally, I'm always open to meeting new people. Feel free to message me here on BTGF or email me at My inbox is always open.

TurboMan
02-17-2014, 12:41 PM
Hey guys,
Thank you so much for all the advice and support everyone gave on my on my last thread. I do plan on completing my transition as healthy and naturally as I can. However I am a little bit impatient but I'm that way with just about everything, I'm working on it lol. But again I want to thank any and everyone one who posted and dont be afraid to contact me personally, I'm always open to meeting new people. Feel free to message me here on BTGF or email me at ts_taylin@yahoo.com. My inbox is always open. Also go follow me on instagram @taylin_love.

Here's a few more pics ;)

Oh you bad girl..str8 up cutie.

twowaybro
02-17-2014, 05:52 PM
Watch it now sexy...from the look of things you're gonna build up one heck of a fan base...:D;)...also, you don't have to rush, things are gonna progress rather nicely for you.

Handandsom
02-17-2014, 08:19 PM
I love the attitude and of course the look. Looks like you are about business i admire that! Certain your inbox is off the chain right now I wouldn't be surprised if I were first! :cool:
U definitely have the look already please don't go lil.kim on us.......

OneDose
02-18-2014, 03:54 PM
You are always welcome, at least here. I hope all goes well with your transition and I hope you come to love the skin you're in even more once you get to a point where you feel most comfortable. All in all, you have the look and an awesome personality and I like how you're so eager to talk to the community about progressing and having fun. Patience is also a virtue. Just try to thug it out and let time progress itself. Your attitude is wonderful.
Lastly, thank you so much for sharing your appeal with us, those photos are A1 and are so tempting.

joxynn
02-24-2014, 01:45 AM
Very cute. I think you're on the right track bae. I'll gonna defer to people more knowledgeable than me for specific transitioning advice, but I look forward to seeing you become the woman you want to be. HMU if you're ever in the Louisiana area.

Larryp
03-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Talin--your body is beautiful now!! Very sexy ass. SWEET!

kasseen
09-01-2014, 11:35 PM
apparently shawty has gone MIA...smh