PDA

View Full Version : NEW SHOOT: Ebony

DirtySouth
11-21-2008, 02:37 PM
I've been waiting to get my hands on this stallion for a long time. Great shoot! Yall shouldnt be dissapointed!

TurboMan
11-22-2008, 12:26 AM
I've been waiting to get my hands on this stallion for a long time. Great shoot! Yall shouldnt be dissapointed!

hell to the naw....i aint dissapointed...i just luv that pretty AZZ,but dont you mean......new reshoot update?

DrDickenstein
11-22-2008, 12:30 AM
Yes indeedy! Ebony is Bangin! Lookin forward to the DirtySouth spin on her BTG portfolio!! Keep reelin' em in Dirty.... :cool:

bigdicki
11-22-2008, 01:04 AM

She still has a cute face. AND SHE LOOK LIKE SHE GOT ABOUT A GALLON OF NUT IN THOSE BALLS, DAMNN!!!:eek:

DrDickenstein
11-22-2008, 02:18 AM
She still has a cute face. AND SHE LOOK LIKE SHE GOT ABOUT A GALLON OF NUT IN THOSE BALLS, DAMNN!!!:eek:

Good eye BIG!! Ur right, got the hangy balls lookin on FULL!! :D

ROC
11-22-2008, 04:55 AM
i Like Ebony, Very Sexy...it's About That Time Of The Year For Some Hanging Balls.............lol.......

DirtySouth
11-22-2008, 02:15 PM
I didnt realize how huge they looked until you guys pointed it out. :eek:

bibba
11-22-2008, 02:54 PM
ya those are a nice set of ballz:)

moe77
11-23-2008, 05:33 PM
WOw She is On point 100% Damn Im in love! lol

thatguy225
11-24-2008, 05:02 PM
dam look at those balls

bdser88
11-24-2008, 07:38 PM
:):):)
what Aliases she go by? didn't she call herself Irish at some point??

DirtySouth
11-25-2008, 11:16 AM
:):):)
what Aliases she go by? didn't she call herself Irish at some point??

In New York she did. Ebony and Irish is all i've seen.

blktgirluveronly
01-12-2009, 06:31 AM
Just got done hanging with Ebony...Said what's up to everyone on the forum and hopefully will try to get on here one day.

Real down to earth t-girl (We killed time because we weren't sure if we wanted to go to the club...It felt real cold, something like 10 degrees below here in NYC so we chilled (slang, no pun intended) and watched "Anaconda 2" (my part is when Morris Chestnut gets eaten)

After a while, Ebony started playing with my Anaconda (pun intended) and we went to work...Great time all around...Check out the pics she let me take for the purpose of putting them here on the site.

GroobySteven
01-12-2009, 04:27 PM
Love those natural shots there - you luck dawg!

TVSURFER
01-12-2009, 04:32 PM
You lucky snake handler!

TGirls4Me
01-12-2009, 05:08 PM

Once again DirtySouth you've brought us a Top Knotch Beauty. Do they have awards for the Photographer of the Year? If so where can I cast my vote? Please keep up your "hard" work as I look forward to seeing the results. Thanx again!:D

Ms Remy M
01-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Great Pics DS, keep bringing them 'em pimpin!

Handandsom
01-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Just got done hanging with Ebony...Said what's up to everyone on the forum and hopefully will try to get on here one day.

Real down to earth t-girl (We killed time because we weren't sure if we wanted to go to the club...It felt real cold, something like 10 degrees below here in NYC so we chilled (slang, no pun intended) and watched "Anaconda 2" (my part is when Morris Chestnut gets eaten)

After a while, Ebony started playing with my Anaconda (pun intended) and we went to work...Great time all around...Check out the pics she let me take for the purpose of putting them here on the site.

Lucky you! Yall must be cool as hell or sumthing.

blktgirluveronly
01-13-2009, 01:44 AM
Lucky you! Yall must be cool as hell or sumthing.

You lucky snake handler!

What's up with all of the luck references? Maybe I'm just that damn good! (LOL...Just playing) More to come soon so stay tuned to the forum:D

DirtySouth
01-13-2009, 12:17 PM
Once again DirtySouth you've brought us a Top Knotch Beauty. Do they have awards for the Photographer of the Year? If so where can I cast my vote? Please keep up your "hard" work as I look forward to seeing the results. Thanx again!:D

Thanks for the compliments. Ebony was one of my best shoots last year. I co-sign her attitude, she is one of the best black girls I've ever hung around. Very laid back and cool, loves to have a good time. The shoot went great and I left a nice surprise in the video.

ROC
01-13-2009, 07:04 PM
very Beautiful Body......... Hope I Get A Chance To Met Shawty In Person One Day........

bdser88
01-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the 'au naturale' pics blktgirluveronly. She's a stunner without Dirty's photoshootin' magic too.

DirtySouth
01-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the 'au naturale' pics blktgirluveronly. She's a stunner without Dirty's photoshootin' magic too.

Really though she is. You gotta see her in person. Daytime action!

bdser88
01-15-2009, 01:05 AM
Daytime action!
You mean these girls come out in the day?!?!?!?!?!
Haha!
Sh*t. Most of the 'working girls' don't get outta bed before 3:00pm! And in the winter - forget it!

DirtySouth
01-15-2009, 01:56 PM
You mean these girls come out in the day?!?!?!?!?!
Haha!
Sh*t. Most of the 'working girls' don't get outta bed before 3:00pm! And in the winter - forget it!

LoL that is so true but by daytime action I mean that if you chose to take her out, she is totally passable. You can take her to the family reunion, brawd daylight and I think she would still hold it down...lol.

babyjesus
02-03-2009, 08:54 PM
been with this chick she is cute in person but her place is suspect. I went to her apartment must have been 500 people had to walk through her little bro's room ( nodded my head to him) to get to her room. If you want to get with her get a hotel room. body is off the hook. :cool:

DYNACORD
02-04-2009, 12:37 AM
GULP! That's certainly more than a mouth can take. "LOL"

DirtySouth
02-04-2009, 02:59 AM
been with this chick she is cute in person but her place is suspect. I went to her apartment must have been 500 people had to walk through her little bro's room ( nodded my head to him) to get to her room. If you want to get with her get a hotel room. body is off the hook. :cool:

Sad but sounds true. Get the hotel though. The body is amazing.

aplus82
09-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Has anybody heard from her? Is she still around?

WhereChyna
09-24-2009, 09:37 PM
Dirty, you're the luckiest "POV" cameraman in this genre! I dunno how I would've held onto the camera while lettin' loose like ya did! :p LOL! (sike a boo boo!) You was multi-tasking! (lol, j/k). That was fire!

TVSURFER
09-25-2009, 02:42 AM
Dirty, you're the luckiest "POV" cameraman in this genre! I dunno how I would've held onto the camera while lettin' loose like ya did! :p LOL! (sike a boo boo!) You was multi-tasking! (lol, j/k). That was fire!
POV? Remember: "...not my style!" An idea, recognized! It was as plausible then, as it is now, huh? Everything is for the record. Use it up, it was on me.
:cool:

anonymoussonny
10-24-2009, 09:33 PM
She has the looks of a gentile lady!