PDA

View Full Version : Kayla Biggs

werwt22
03-17-2014, 03:26 PM
Did anybody else see the Kayla Biggs vid from Trans500? WOW...now that's how you showcase some dick LOL. They filmed her at all kinds of crazy angles and made it look even bigger. I suggest everyone check it out, even the grooby photographers.

chubbychaser
03-17-2014, 05:50 PM
They had her booty lookin hellla good lol. I don't know if she had work or it's the hormones but that ass is looking nice and phat. Wasn't always like that with kayla...Hopefully she doesn't go overboard with it and make it too damn big and fuck her frame up like most tgirls.

bigruss
03-17-2014, 08:15 PM
that ass has definitely had some work and it looks fabulous!

SHAUN
03-17-2014, 10:09 PM
Did anybody else see the Kayla Biggs vid from Trans500? WOW...now that's how you showcase some dick LOL. They filmed her at all kinds of crazy angles and made it look even bigger. I suggest everyone check it out, even the grooby photographers.

Fantastic!....

....So long as they made her cock look extra big - that's the main thing! (lol)

Please (don't) take note, Grooby ;)

blue eyed devil

SHAUN
03-17-2014, 10:13 PM
All joking aside: I hope to god she doesn't get hooked on work and body transformation; she's a stunning Femme, always was, even when she was slim.... She doesn't need to work her way away from such outstanding beauty!

blue eyed devil

werwt22
03-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Fantastic!....

....So long as they made her cock look extra big - that's the main thing! (lol)

Please (don't) take note, Grooby ;)

blue eyed devil

LOL My point was they did a very good job of focusing on some strong areas to make them look even better. It was a really good shoot. Im not a big Kayla Biggs fan, but the way they shot that video made me reconsider lol.

SHAUN
03-18-2014, 06:54 PM
heehee, I know... I'm a sucker for a bit of easy sarcasm :)

blue eyed devil

Larryp
04-01-2014, 01:12 PM
What a beautiful, sexy woman..........sometimes you guys talk too much or try to make something out of nothing...... Just enjoy the beauty and sexiness. I also like Kayla's personality. Just a sexy woman. My opinion. Peace.

blk_jnd
04-11-2014, 02:20 PM
They had her booty lookin hellla good lol. I don't know if she had work or it's the hormones but that ass is looking nice and phat. Wasn't always like that with kayla...Hopefully she doesn't go overboard with it and make it too damn big and fuck her frame up like most tgirls.

I swear those mofos got a patent on some special camera programmed to go panoramic on booties.

Girls you see skinny elsewhere be trunking monster junk on their site.