PDA

View Full Version : I think im in love

biffso
05-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Just saw this girl for the first time in the coming soon section Bri OMG that cock is huge she is a true beauty can't wait to the entire photo shoot hope she will be posted soon.

chubbychaser
05-03-2014, 10:05 PM
I don't know why but i like ts with small titties and a natural look that shit turns me on. I love big titties as long as they not fake tho.

chubbychaser
05-03-2014, 10:21 PM
And shidd the coming soon/preview pictures be better than the videos !! No offense to anybody tho

iwant1
05-04-2014, 02:45 PM
i disagree i'd rather them be built like GG's. a flat chest and no curves is kind of contradicting.

Indy24
05-06-2014, 06:24 AM
I prefer a pretty face, B cup, nice hips and a fat ass.

The rounder the better.

OneDose
05-06-2014, 07:41 AM
I don't know why but i like ts with small titties and a natural look that shit turns me on. I love big titties as long as they not fake tho.

Hellz yeah...heck I know why tho lol. The slim/petite ladies with the small/average breasts and long legs always kick my ass. I know everyone has a preference, but those ladies really get to me. Natural build, natural hair, small breasts, well endowed...and I'm good to go. It would seem as of lately, these newer models are the ones that go thru more development in a shorter time frame than most models of the past.

But on to the model that this post is about, she gets all of my love :) She's very pretty. Full of potential, ready to blossom.

chubbychaser
05-06-2014, 07:23 PM
Like i said i love tits and ass as well, but if i had to choose a flat chest or big fake titties ill roll with the flat chested tgirl easily. They have the most potential, hate to see a tgirl become what chyna has become not to shit on her tho but just wayyy to much work when she just only needed a little done. But hey tgirls do what they think will make them look mostly like a woman.

kasseen
05-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Like i said i love tits and ass as well, but if i had to choose a flat chest or big fake titties ill roll with the flat chested tgirl easily. They have the most potential, hate to see a tgirl become what chyna has become not to shit on her tho but just wayyy to much work when she just only needed a little done. But hey tgirls do what they think will make them look mostly like a woman.

yea i hate to say it, but Chyna is a tragic example of how getting to much work done can cause disastrous results...smh

vidman
05-08-2014, 11:33 AM
This woman is bonafied gorgeous!

kanguru
05-10-2014, 04:20 PM
yea i hate to say it, but Chyna is a tragic example of how getting to much work done can cause disastrous results...smh

I dunno, she's still banging to me. But I will say that her original, flat-chested, no face work look was very attractive combined with her giant meat. She was feminine enough for my tastes. I don't really care about boobs. Not all GGs have big tits, so not all shemales should, either.

But I'm here for the dick, really. I've seen plenty of fairly fugly tgirls on the 'net I've still busted to just because they had 11-12" penises and/or could bust a huge load. Chyna is still pretty, is hung, and can still bust. I have no complaints lol

Larryp
05-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Very sexy and very hot. Love black TS women!! Nothing sexier!

cumshooter69
06-10-2014, 12:14 AM
Super Sexy and Gorgeous.

carmencream
06-10-2014, 02:40 AM
Blinded by the dick -is this even a transwomen?

Indy24
06-10-2014, 05:46 AM
blinded by the dick -is this even a transwomen?

........¯\_(ツ)_/¯

William
10-27-2022, 07:09 PM
Just saw this girl for the first time in the coming soon section Bri OMG that cock is huge she is a true beauty can't wait to the entire photo shoot hope she will be posted soon.

Beautiful. The skinnier, flatter and weaker the better.