PDA

View Full Version : Tyra Banks to produce Transgender Docuseries. Congrats to Sidney Starr

kilakali
05-16-2014, 09:29 PM
Sidney contacted me about this new show on VH1. Congrats to her I am happy for her. After seeing all the negative news on here. I thought I should share something positive..

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/tyra-banks-to-produce-transgender-documentary-series-transamerica-20140514

johnmagnum
05-17-2014, 04:29 AM
Sidney contacted me about this new show on VH1. Congrats to her I am happy for her. After seeing all the negative news on here. I thought I should share something positive..

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/tyra-banks-to-produce-transgender-documentary-series-transamerica-20140514

...... Never the less I personally want to say congratulations to Sidney Star.

Good luck!

werwt22
05-18-2014, 04:34 AM
Not positive bruh. She's another Kardasian...I will never accept her for how she chose to "make it." The girl was beautiful, could dance, and already was holding it down, and chose to follow the gold-diggin sleazy path of "I slept with famous so-and-so," exploit it, and then claim it was a lie after her 15 minutes were gone. These "hoes" get no respect from me. And people wonder why so many TS are viewed negatively while in the limelight.

tsamberskyi
05-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Thanks for this hun. I'm very very interested in the doctors story

Indy24
05-24-2014, 09:58 PM
Not positive bruh. She's another Kardasian...I will never accept her for how she chose to "make it." The girl was beautiful, could dance, and already was holding it down, and chose to follow the gold-diggin sleazy path of "I slept with famous so-and-so," exploit it, and then claim it was a lie after her 15 minutes were gone. These "hoes" get no respect from me. And people wonder why so many TS are viewed negatively while in the limelight.

Yeah, I've spoke on this before. Sure she's good to look at but comes off as an deceitful, air headed, opportunist. Just another jackass who give decent women a bad name. I can't support anyone like that.

carmencream
05-31-2014, 10:17 PM
Chile Tyra Banks is a pimp but I'll be watching.

heavyd61
06-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Nice I will be looking forward to the show.
I do not personally know Sidney Starr however I think she is a great physical example of a t girl. I hope one of the other ladies she is on the show with advise her on how to achieve and maintain a level of class that carries her to the next level.