PDA

View Full Version : Sydney aka The LongDongDiva

11-22-2008, 05:44 AM
Ya'll really need to get her in here. I ran across here on ... if I'm not mistaken and she has some hot vids of her topping some lucky guys on there. She recently took her pics off of that website for some unknown reason.
Here is the link to her site. http://www.longdongdiva.com/home

DirtySouth
11-22-2008, 02:02 PM
As far as I know, we've been down this road before on this forum. She doesnt want to shoot.

bibba
11-22-2008, 03:04 PM
this girl is very sexy to be with in person, she took her pictures off because people are falsely using them on cl as her in other cities. to bad because the were pretty hot but her vid content is still up

BigJoeKrash
11-22-2008, 04:13 PM
You may not get her to shoot but damn she is hot!!

ty-clone
11-22-2008, 05:06 PM
As far as I know, we've been down this road before on this forum. She doesnt want to shoot.

yeah, her and the other dallas girl queendingaling whos even bigger in the panties. seems not to want to shoot for BTG even when they have nude pics and hardcore vid all over the net on less known sites. whats up with these dallas chicks. but i'll say to all the BTG staff please keep trying maybe we'll get lucky and these girls well crack and say fuck it, let do it

ROC
11-23-2008, 05:38 AM
HER EROS AD.........

http://www.eros-dallas.com/files/mn-sydney35-sydney1.htm

moe77
11-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Yea She is gorgeous. one of my favz

andwar
11-24-2008, 10:54 PM
Ya'll really need to get her in here. I ran across here on ... if I'm not mistaken and she has some hot vids of her topping some lucky guys on there. She recently took her pics off of that website for some unknown reason.
Here is the link to her site. http://www.longdongdiva.com/homeDamn she fine!!!and you know she packin when she gotta wear a jock strap to keep that thing tucked in!:eek:Shit!!! why some of the real fine ones gotta be Tops

bibba
11-24-2008, 11:11 PM
mmmm because they are good at it:)

DrDickenstein
11-25-2008, 01:21 AM
Yah the jock strap pic is hot!! I got another or Sydney wearing a black Under Armor strap.... Here it is.....it's bad. :eek:

Spent some time with her a few months ago. Asked her to wear the white strap...said she didn't have it anymore. When I got there she had on a silk robe....when she took it off she was wearing the strap. Big ole bulge...it was wild.... Pulled that big dick out let it hang off to the side with the strap still on...it was outrageous! She left it on for me the whole time....til she busted off. And anybody who been with Syd knows she blows a load for real!!!!

bibba
11-26-2008, 09:59 PM
yes she does blow one hell of a load:p

chicagobottom
12-09-2009, 06:06 AM
This Chicago bottom has been fucked twice by Sydney and she worth every minute. Shes hot sexy and fucked my ass leavin me wanting more.

TsVanessa69
12-09-2009, 06:54 AM
This Chicago bottom has been fucked twice by Sydney and she worth every minute. Shes hot sexy and fucked my ass leavin me wanting more.

Fucks it up for a girl like me huh?

babyjesus
12-09-2009, 02:36 PM
damn its so frustrating looking at her and nothin I can do cause she is in dallas

vidman
12-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Yah the jock strap pic is hot!! I got another or Sydney wearing a black Under Armor strap.... Here it is.....it's bad. :eek:

Spent some time with her a few months ago. Asked her to wear the white strap...said she didn't have it anymore. When I got there she had on a silk robe....when she took it off she was wearing the strap. Big ole bulge...it was wild.... Pulled that big dick out let it hang off to the side with the strap still on...it was outrageous! She left it on for me the whole time....til she busted off. And anybody who been with Syd knows she blows a load for real!!!!

Dr. D, you're a lucky man.

DirtySouth
12-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah thats a good looking chick. I think her worth goes up because she stays low key and sticks to Texas.

Texas has some of the best black girls in the states. Very overlooked portion of the south.

chicagobottom
12-15-2009, 01:38 PM
Fucks it up for a girl like me huh?
Not at all baby, lets chat !!!!!!!

filyapanties4me
12-19-2009, 10:40 AM
yah The Jock Strap Pic Is Hot!! I Got Another Or Sydney Wearing A Black Under Armor Strap.... Here It Is.....it's Bad. :eek:

Spent Some Time With Her A Few Months Ago. Asked Her To Wear The White Strap...said She Didn't Have It Anymore. When I Got There She Had On A Silk Robe....when She Took It Off She Was Wearing The Strap. Big Ole Bulge...it Was Wild.... Pulled That Big Dick Out Let It Hang Off To The Side With The Strap Still On...it Was Outrageous! She Left It On For Me The Whole Time....til She Busted Off. And Anybody Who Been With Syd Knows She Blows A Load For Real!!!!
This Pic Is About To Be A Klassik!!! Good Find... Wish There Were A Whole Set Of These!!!

DYNACORD
12-19-2009, 04:31 PM
She's got the whole package. Absolutely Beautiful!

babyjesus
12-23-2009, 02:19 PM
i've been lookin at her vids from her website for the past couple of days...

DrDickenstein
12-24-2009, 01:28 AM
i've been lookin at her vids from her website for the past couple of days...

Yah Syd can lay it down for real!!! She's amazing on multiple levels.

andwar
12-24-2009, 01:43 AM
would have luved to seen her photo shoot on the site.But There's always another one out there just as fine,or better lookin.

dbzgtaf22
12-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Can anyone tell me if she still active. Her website is gone, is there another website she use?