PDA

View Full Version : Houston texas is full of cheap girls and cheap men lol

carmencream
05-31-2014, 09:58 PM
Ladies stay away from this city unless your comfortable taking 40-60 range clientele. I will say there are a few good paying gentlemen here but they are far in between.if your staying in a hotel that has not been prepaid goodluck. Get your money and make a quick getaway is all I can say.The guy's are no shows and most are bad tempered,and alot of the girls offer bareback so beware! Just ranting lol but overall it was ok. P.S if you can pass for white ,latina,asian or anything else but black you may fare better maybe.;)

Rozay
06-01-2014, 07:53 AM
I usually dont do the p2p thing once in a while I would not offer a traveling girl 40 2 me that a nono ive done it through

WendyWilliams
06-02-2014, 02:57 AM
That's sad to see as Houston is one of my best cities to travel too. With any city you get the cheap calls or shopping calls but overall my clientele there is nice. I wonder why such a big difference! I have a friend who is African American and she swears by Houston but hates Dallas and San Antonio.

carmencream
06-03-2014, 05:39 AM
That's sad to see as Houston is one of my best cities to travel too. With any city you get the cheap calls or shopping calls but overall my clientele there is nice. I wonder why such a big difference! I have a friend who is African American and she swears by Houston but hates Dallas and San Antonio.

Well like I said if you can pass for white-and you are lol and plus i'm sure you have a fan following here, alot of the local girls I spoke with said it's gotten like this over the past few years. I just know it's not a city that I would frequent unless I'm just visiting friends. But overall it was fair just not what I'm used to.

johnmagnum
06-04-2014, 05:04 AM
Ladies stay away from this city unless your comfortable taking 40-60 range clientele. I will say there are a few good paying gentlemen here but they are far in between.if your staying in a hotel that has not been prepaid goodluck. Get your money and make a quick getaway is all I can say.The guy's are no shows and most are bad tempered,and alot of the girls offer bareback so beware! Just ranting lol but overall it was ok. P.S if you can pass for white ,latina,asian or anything else but black you may fare better maybe.;)

If you are a dime piece come to Chicago and you can call me Daddy after I take care of you baby $$$$

Dimes pieces only.......

carmencream
06-04-2014, 04:31 PM
If you are a dime piece come to Chicago and you can call me Daddy after I take care of you baby $$$$

Dimes pieces only.......

Chicago is not for me :cool: Ever since one of my girlfriends was beaten robbed and left in the shower (with water running) for dead for 3 days with a do not disturb sign on the door.And from what the girls tell me it's not worth the trip.

raheme
06-05-2014, 10:13 AM
I know most ladies dont give a fuck about economics....but

Houston is a low income city

You can buy a decent house for less than 100k

Salaries are lower

$300 in nyc is totally different than $300 in houston

Not making excuses, km just saying...

carmencream
06-05-2014, 07:00 PM
I know most ladies dont give a fuck about economics....but

Houston is a low income city

You can buy a decent house for less than 100k

Salaries are lower

$300 in nyc is totally different than $300 in houston

Not making excuses, km just saying...

I hear what your saying and it's still an excuse, but thanks for your input anyway.

black522
08-03-2014, 10:03 AM
Come to Washington, D.C.

thegreat1
08-09-2014, 03:39 AM
maybe you're just not 'their' cup of tea *shrug*

carmencream
08-09-2014, 05:00 AM
maybe you're just not 'their' cup of tea *shrug* That could be true,but like I said it ended up being an ok trip. I'm actually going back in a few months,I just needed to be a little more patient. But thanks for your late comment anyway.

nycguy
08-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Cost of living is never an excuse, its a fact of life. the average price people are willing to pay depends on the average expendable income of the area. In NY $300-500 is rent for a room, in other areas that's mortgage! The sex being worth rent as opposed to mortgage makes a difference.