PDA

View Full Version : gurls with heels and/or stockings on....

womencantdrive
11-23-2008, 01:22 PM
I just wish the camera man would focus more on the legs and feet, especially when they have on heels....also, is there a way that they can wear everyday heels instead of wearing 6-7 inches? 4 in patent leather heels look for exotic and more sexy than platforms any day....especially mules and wedged heels...mmmmmmm

womencantdrive
11-23-2008, 01:23 PM
i just hope im able to see this before my membership runs out....also, if there are any t-girls driving, can u post a vid of her driving, and film her feet pressing on the gas and brake pedal?

DirtySouth
11-23-2008, 01:42 PM
I just wish the camera man would focus more on the legs and feet, especially when they have on heels....also, is there a way that they can wear everyday heels instead of wearing 6-7 inches? 4 in patent leather heels look for exotic and more sexy than platforms any day....especially mules and wedged heels...mmmmmmm

I havent had a model yet where 6 or 7 inch heels. Do they even make those? Most of my models where 3 inches or less. Focusing on the feet a little more wouldnt hurt though I guess. A lot of models wear wedges though, youre just going to have to look for them. One of my models, Kiara, has them on in one of her sets.

TSSexyChanel
11-23-2008, 05:04 PM
I havent had a model yet where 6 or 7 inch heels. Do they even make those? Most of my models where 3 inches or less. Focusing on the feet a little more wouldnt hurt though I guess. A lot of models wear wedges though, youre just going to have to look for them. One of my models, Kiara, has them on in one of her sets.

these are 7.5 inches and yes I can walk in them

TSSexyChanel
11-23-2008, 05:06 PM

LOL think I know who this is.

TVSURFER
11-23-2008, 08:32 PM
these are 7.5 inches and yes I can walk in them
WOW!!!
:cool:

womencantdrive
11-23-2008, 11:05 PM
im actually looking for the 3-4 inch heel wearing women. thats more sexy to me. i jsut hope to see new updates before my membership run out

DirtySouth
11-23-2008, 11:57 PM
im actually looking for the 3-4 inch heel wearing women. thats more sexy to me. i jsut hope to see new updates before my membership run out

Yeah, 3-4 inches are more practical.

womencantdrive
11-24-2008, 12:27 AM
i posted that up above....i dont know why anyone thought i liked 6 inches...i never stated that....

GroobySteven
11-24-2008, 01:35 AM

Site is updated each week on Tuesday.

To see sets of girls wearing heels go to the "search" function and select "heels" - then click on either "photos" or 'movies".
To see girls wearing heels and stockings - select both those features and follow directions above.

womencantdrive
11-24-2008, 09:28 PM
i've done that already/....but i like to see better views in future shoots. the previous shots are quick glances at the legs and feet in heels....i hope to see more longer close ups in the future.