PDA

View Full Version : more celebrity tranny drama....

johnmagnum
06-24-2014, 09:37 PM
http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/hank-baskett-accused-sexual-relationship-transsexual-article-1.1842051

Ms Remy M
06-25-2014, 09:55 PM
If this is true, than it really sucks that people continue to throw others under the bus to reach for a celebrity status. However; I take any and everything that comes from The National Enquirer with a hefty bag of rock salt lol

johnmagnum
06-26-2014, 04:56 AM
If this is true, than it really sucks that people continue to throw others under the bus to reach for a celebrity status. However; I take any and everything that comes from The National Enquirer with a hefty bag of rock salt lol

The heafty bag of rock salt will only hurt if you are bleeding or if somebody hits you with it. Besides that, its harmless.

johnmagnum
06-28-2014, 03:36 AM
Btw some of these latina tranny's are so f'n sexy. For example Jane Marie. I would love to bust a hot juicy nut in her she-male pussy.....wow!!!!

But I still love V.P. for ever!

ballsdeep
07-10-2014, 12:43 AM
Even if it's true...who besides kendra cares...I hate it for her marriage but, a man only wanders out when the relationship is boring and passionless...so....she must not be doing her Duties...lol

raheme
07-10-2014, 04:14 AM
Even if it's true...who besides kendra cares...I hate it for her marriage but, a man only wanders out when the relationship is boring and passionless...so....she must not be doing her Duties...lol

Bro...thats whats bitches do. Men cheat because its fucking Tuesday.

The end.

johnmagnum
07-11-2014, 10:54 PM
Men cheat because its fucking Tuesday........

LOL!!!

I like that!!!!!