PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Stacks Debuts on Shemale.XXX

GroobySteven
08-13-2014, 09:07 AM
The lovely Ashley Stacks - star of Black-Tgirls.com makes her debut on Shemale.XXX

photos by Remy

thegreat1
08-17-2014, 04:06 AM
The lovely Ashley Stacks - star of Black-Tgirls.com makes her debut on Shemale.XXX

photos by Remy

ashley stacks is SO damn sexy...pretty ass face (the freckles just make her even prettier), sexy slim body and you can tell she has a fiery attitude...

kanguru
08-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Dunno why I never noticed her wonderful pipe until now. Lol.

andwar
08-22-2014, 06:35 PM
ashley stacks is SO damn sexy...pretty ass face (the freckles just make her even prettier), sexy slim body and you can tell she has a fiery attitude... She is hot to me.I'm a sucker for a gurl with a pretty freckled face. She's in my Bucket list of BTG's I'd like to TOP

Ms Remy M
08-26-2014, 04:32 PM
She is hot to me.I'm a sucker for a gurl with a pretty freckled face. She's in my Bucket list of BTG's I'd like to TOP

Not sure where you are located, but she travels up and down the eastern seaboard a lot. She makes frequent trips to Fl, Va, DC, NY.

Handandsom
08-29-2014, 03:45 PM
Not sure where you are located, but she travels up and down the eastern seaboard a lot. She makes frequent trips to Fl, Va, DC, NY.

She is nothing but professional very classy i could hang with her tight. Definifely gets my stamp of approval
BTW: Thank you for the little bit of information you gave me sometime ago.

ROC
09-10-2014, 09:49 PM
nice............