PDA

View Full Version : TS Seduction for only $19.99

GroobySteven
08-20-2014, 02:27 PM
One week left to take advantage of our annual "Get TS Seduction for $19.99 Offer".

This is Kink's premier trans site and the only site I know of that's showing new content of Yasmine Lee on a regular basis. Add Jessy Dubai, Aubrey Kate, Vaniity, Kayla Biggs, etc to recent updates and you are getting the ONLY site that showcases the top TS models, topping willing ... and sometimes, no so willing guys.

If you like to watch guys get abused and pounded by hung trans girls, this IS the place for you.

You can only get the discount by following this link:
http://www.tsseduction.com/track/seanchai;1615631:revshare:TSSEDUCTION,753/

kanguru
08-20-2014, 05:29 PM
It's a done deal when I get paid lol.

I've been interested in TSS for awhile. It's the site that made me like top TS girls. I strictly watched bottoms until a few yrs ago when I found clips of Jessica Host and Yasmin Lee looking sexy as hell while pumping dudes. (BTW, Yasmin is a complete goddess. I'd wife her instantly!)

I'm sure I'll love the page, but giving it a $20 test run is good before I drop $$$ down for a yr membership (which is the only way I'm joining most sites I know I dig now lol)

Ms Remy M
08-26-2014, 04:58 PM
Speaking of which, whatever happened to Jessica Host?

werwt22
08-26-2014, 05:39 PM
Speaking of which, whatever happened to Jessica Host?

She did a couple shoots within the past 2 months but I forget for who. She still does cam shows last I checked.