PDA

View Full Version : With Thanksgiving Cumming I have reflected on all that I have to be grateful for

TSSexyChanel
11-25-2008, 09:13 AM
I first of all am thankful for health, sanity and strength. I am grateful to still have a body that at my age hasn't turned on me yet. Thankful for a loving, caring and understanding family that loves and accepts me completely and totally. I am so thankful to have a degree of beauty even as time constantly steps on my heels and reminds me I am not a teen ager anymore. LOL I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful transexual girlfriends something that recently came along in my life. It's been harder to find trans sisters than it was to find a stable relationship with a man. Over the past year I have had the pleasure of becoming real friends with a few special ladies. Gone are the years of competition but finally having allies that have my back like I will always have theirs.

I am actually glad to know quite a few of you here. I enjoy hearing from so many of you sharing who and what you are about. Letting me get to know you and letting me be me. Accepting me for who I am and not what you want me to be. Thanks for paying attention to all aspects of Chanel. I always say when you only seek out my sexual side you miss out on so much. I am like a diamond I am multi faceted and every facet of me, my personality and my life is like a cut in that diamond to make me more flawless and brilliant.

Special thanks to Seanchi for being above board even when I was emailing you as the ranting crazed woman and putting me at ease about any situation. It meant more to me than I have ever told you.

I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving and have a great time with family and friends.

This is one of the few forums where I continue to visit and I must say you guys are one entertaining bunch with all the bullshit that is in most of these forums you guys are a class act.

I am a firm behavior that while we have animalistic sexual urges we dont have to act as beast do.

HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING BOYS AND GIRLS.

ROC
11-26-2008, 06:11 AM
Happy Thanksgiving To You As Well Chanel And To Everyone In The Forum...

Ms Remy M
11-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving Chanel and thank you for continuing to grace us with your presence on this forum. It says a lot that you actually conversate with the members giving insight to YOU as a person. It's all meaningful steps towards seeing models as more than just sex objects while still being able to enjoy your and the other models beautiful visage. Keep doing your thing ma, and good luck on your current and future endeavors!!