PDA

View Full Version : Most memorable btg experience ???

andwar
09-11-2014, 05:22 PM
As I was going through a number of Photo shoots on this site. It got me to ponder over my most memorable BTG experience,and wondered if the rest of the members ever did the same,and were willing to tell us a lil bit about it

nycguy
09-11-2014, 05:51 PM
You first! :D

andwar
09-11-2014, 09:19 PM
You first! :DLOL Ok I have one of many but I was feeling in need of some BTG attention, a while back,so i began surfing Eros for a visiting treat,and came across the add for one of this sites Top favs.I called her.She told me she was staying at a hotel in Midtwon Manhattan, so I raced over there and evntually to her room door. she was as sexy as her photos. we got the formalitie$ outta the way, and proceeded to the bed and began foreplay.I kept hearig noises and whispers,what i just thought were coming from another room.so we kept at it.And the middle of us handling are business the closet door flies open and there were to more of this sites favs who poppesd out.and said they couldnt stand to watch anymore an yhey began to pour drinks and asked if they could join in.To each his own ,but I'm a top so so everyone took position and the foreplay began and the party really got started with evryone willing to please one another (safely) it was defiently memorable and amazing and a learing experience it was my first Sexual encounter with more than one BTG (at the same damn time) and or all 3 to be all sexy in there own way was icing on the cake.I didn't think it was allowed to name names

kasseen
09-12-2014, 12:36 PM
LOL Ok I have one of many but I was feeling in need of some BTG attention, a while back,so i began surfing Eros for a visiting treat,and came across the add for one of this sites Top favs.I called her.She told me she was staying at a hotel in Midtwon Manhattan, so I raced over there and evntually to her room door. she was as sexy as her photos. we got the formalitie$ outta the way, and proceeded to the bed and began foreplay.I kept hearig noises and whispers,what i just thought were coming from another room.so we kept at it.And the middle of us handling are business the closet door flies open and there were to more of this sites favs who poppesd out.and said they couldnt stand to watch anymore an yhey began to pour drinks and asked if they could join in.To each his own ,but I'm a top so so everyone took position and the foreplay began and the party really got started with evryone willing to please one another (safely) it was defiently memorable and amazing and a learing experience it was my first Sexual encounter with more than one BTG (at the same damn time) and or all 3 to be all sexy in there own way was icing on the cake.I didn't think it was allowd to name names

why wouldn't you be allowed to name names???

andwar
09-12-2014, 02:32 PM
why wouldn't you be allowed to name names???because in past threads other members as well as myself where alerted by the boss that it was not appropriate.to the ladies on the site

nycguy
09-12-2014, 10:43 PM
you paid for the right, do it!!!! lol

kasseen
09-12-2014, 11:58 PM
you paid for the right, do it!!!! lol

ikr..... ..we wanna know!:D

its like no point of reading a whole story when you cant even know who the characters are :confused: ...ijs

bryanferryfan
09-13-2014, 03:47 AM
Best experience was sucking Milian Gabbana's dick. :)

bryanferryfan
09-13-2014, 03:50 AM
Yep, trust me it's an experience :)

andwar
09-13-2014, 09:33 AM
Yep, trust me it's an experience :)I'd luv to get a hold of her myself, does she bottom???

bryanferryfan
09-13-2014, 09:47 AM
I don't know I only suck her dick :D

MrF
09-19-2014, 04:10 AM
Looking back on it, I'm thinking of this girl who used to meet me, early in our relationship, sometimes naked at the door of her apartment, and who one time orgasmed within a few minutes without me touching her (or her touching herself). Such a hot one, she was !

Oh, I love 'em when they're just starting out and are full of enthusiasm. I have a lot of good memories. Some so good, yet so brief, that I wonder sometimes if they were real or a just a dream.

But the girl I recalled above I knew for awhile, so she really happened.

pipeahoe
09-28-2014, 01:59 AM
Yep, trust me it's an experience :)

what was good about it, i see her ads alot?

bryanferryfan
09-28-2014, 02:55 AM
what was good about it, i see her ads alot?

Her cock has the perfect balance.... I just love gagging on it! :D