PDA

View Full Version : More Videos Of Top T-Girls Please....

northclayco
09-12-2014, 07:54 PM
I don't know about y'all... But I would love to see more videos of Girls fucking guys on this site.... I seems like all the videos this year is guys fucking girls.... Damn That... New shit please... New Girls & More Girls going top.... Thanks. :mad:

james7
09-12-2014, 08:22 PM
what ever floats your boat.. but I like my girls to bottom and show that ass for daddy...

northclayco
09-12-2014, 09:15 PM
I don't disagree... I just want some balance....

bryanferryfan
09-13-2014, 03:33 AM
I want see more hardcore scenes period ;)

garzone
09-13-2014, 02:55 PM
I don't know about y'all... But I would love to see more videos of Girls fucking guys on this site.... I seems like all the videos this year is guys fucking girls.... Damn That... New shit please... New Girls & More Girls going top.... Thanks. :mad:

Oh thank you so much for saying that. PLEASE MORE TOP GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bibba
09-14-2014, 01:48 PM
bring back chyna and get taylor to do one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZLnwP8365A

babyoil
10-04-2014, 06:13 AM
more top ts

babyoil
10-04-2014, 06:15 AM
now with tsseduction grooby gave up on top girls

OneDose
10-04-2014, 08:07 AM
I agree, there needs to be some balance. There really should be an equal amount of scenes of the ladies topping guys.
The main issue I've noticed as of lately with both parties is the fact that the thrusting motions have been very static and robot like. Lastly, I've also noticed that some shots in the scene, for a good portion of time, don't show any penetration during thrusting. I'm in my mind, I'm like, "Hey camera person, can you move in a lil closer"? lol

Larryp
10-06-2014, 03:02 PM
I'm mostly a bottom and love to see sexy black women topping men. super sexy and hot!!

Handandsom
10-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Listen this by nature is confusing enough, without mofos making it more confusing. We don't need more Top's:confused:... what is needed is the dudes to bottom these hunnies a lil betta. :cool:

OneDose
10-07-2014, 12:00 AM
Listen this by nature is confusing enough, without mofos making it more confusing. We don't need more Top's:confused:... what is needed is the dudes to bottom these hunnies a lil betta. :cool:

Why would we need more guy topping scenes when there is an abundance of those scenes in the archives? There are way more guy topping gals scenes vs it being the other way around. It would only be fair to everyone to have balance to cater to everyone's needs of entertainment, ya know? I enjoy both as well as mutual scenes. A good majority of folks don't wanna see the same thing over and over.

ROC
10-07-2014, 04:56 AM
HERE'S A TOP FOR YOUR ASS. SMILING. BRIANNA IS FINE AS HELL.. SHE SAYS SHE ONLY TOPS......:eek:

Larryp
10-07-2014, 10:13 AM
HERE'S A TOP FOR YOUR ASS. SMILING. BRIANNA IS FINE AS HELL.. SHE SAYS SHE ONLY TOPS......:eek:

Wow. What a sexy woman. Thanks for sharing ROC. Would love to feel her inside of me......