PDA

View Full Version : A few teasers ... coming soon.

GroobySteven
09-30-2014, 10:24 AM
Nov and Dec.

werwt22
09-30-2014, 11:24 AM
Good updates, BUT DAMN @ SAKOYA!!!!!!!! Cant wait. Time to renew just for her LOL

mick foleyv2
09-30-2014, 03:06 PM
I cant wait

OneDose
09-30-2014, 09:10 PM
Thank you so much, Seanchai, for posting this. I was hoping that someone would eventually do this. This gives the ppl an incentive to look forward to whom we'll see next. I can't thank you enough.

*Sighs* I am truly stuck on Sakoya Minxx and Stacey. Milan looks wonderful with her new additions. I truly look forward to those three more than any other update I've come across. I can't wait.

ROC
10-01-2014, 12:41 AM
beautiful ladies....... Looking forward to the queen...........

bootsy
10-01-2014, 09:12 PM
:eek: Damn we need to see Sakoya Minxx in a hurry. Fine ass hell with a long dick. Don't make no damn sense!

OneDose
10-02-2014, 03:12 AM
:eek: Damn we need to see Sakoya Minxx in a hurry. Fine ass hell with a long dick. Don't make no damn sense!

I couldn't agree more. I love the thick thighs and cute natural breasts to add to that. She looks so wonderful that her update should be next week, more like it. Chicks as pretty, natural, tall, and thick as she is usually don't carry around hammers like she's packing. I'm already a fan.
Automatic "Girl of the Month" qualifier.

Handandsom
10-02-2014, 04:22 AM
I see many girls of the month in these teasers. My guess is the bombshell will be Dec which in my opinion is that fine azz, Stacey. She baddd!
No doubt in my mind Stacey and Sakoya minxx are getting months. But there are some pretty faces that may get it as well Brittanhilton and Sexiilexii.
I stared at Stacey foe a minute cause she looks like the real deal. Instant turn on. I'd prolly get busted by the paparazzi with that one, cause i'm taking her to the castle to handle that!