PDA

View Full Version : Chicago

evan
07-22-2008, 02:34 AM
WHERE R ALL THE Chicago T GIRLS?

GroobySteven
07-22-2008, 03:46 AM
In Chicago I think.

We don't have a photographer in Chicago so we don't have many girls from there though.
seanchai

DirtySouth
07-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Not too many Chicago girls travel much from what I can tell. I have met very few. Here in Atlanta, we get a lot of girls from Detroit but lack from other midwest cities like Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati and so on.

TVSURFER
07-22-2008, 05:13 PM
The site used to have a guy name Craig who traveled to Detroit, Chicago and some points in the midwest. But he is from Canada and I would presume it was quite an expense traveling there from the land of the Maple Leaf. Plus, if I can recall, he said he had some bad experiences with the Chi-town area and he couldn't get girls to commit to shoots.
Craig, if you're reading this, give a shout out and give this dude, Evan a little background.:cool:

evan
07-23-2008, 03:33 AM
I just wanted to know where they hangout here. good work with the new site its worth the extra 5 bucks.

Ms Remy M
07-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Craig is still around doing his thing. We sure would love to see what the Windy City has to offer. I was talking with one potential model from that area who supposedly would be visiting dc but I never heard back from her so don't know what's the deal.

Tony Vee
07-25-2008, 09:36 PM
I've made several trips there and did pretty well...but mostly with the Latin girls. Another trip there is long overdue.

bigdicki
07-27-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm in Chicago and believe me its fairly dry here. There are a couple of stunners and I had a regular hookup with Tyra aka Lyric from gallery 77. But otherwise many of the black girls here are scammers. ATL and NY are better scenes in my opinion.

methodman
08-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Ummm Chicago aint even dry as far as black t-girls.

The problem is accessibility. Black tgirls in most places don't hang at gay bars anymore, they don't hang in white bars, they like hanging around themselves and in straight thug bars.

I just visited Friday night and was pleasantly surprised that the transsexual stroll in boystown was back in full effect. Lots of new young talent.

If anything kills the trans stroll it will be the fags. In Chicago they are just off the chain, unpredictable and violent.

Ms Remy M
08-04-2008, 04:29 AM
If anything kills the trans stroll it will be the fags. In Chicago they are just off the chain, unpredictable and violent.

A bit derogatory, butch queens is a much more acceptable term to describe gay males. Unless of course you were referring to cigarettes.

DirtySouth
08-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Doesnt butch queen refer to the feminine gay male? I wouldnt dare call a masculine gay male a butch queen. Methodman is kinda right though in his broad classification. The few times I have posted outside the local spots here to recruit girls, I have seen some vicious throwdowns! Some in the middle of the street. Very unpredictable and violent indeed.

Ms Remy M
08-04-2008, 05:15 PM
nah butch queen is more of the broad term for 'out' gay males. Just to make sure I understand you correctly Dirt Diggler, you would call a masculine gay male a 'fag' before calling him a 'butch queen'? Now that sounds like fighting words. LOL I just thought with this being the type of forum it is, a non-derogatory term would be better suited.

I'm not saying they don't get into their fistacuffs, I know in my area they throw down all the time too. I would imagine any fight is unpredictable to the spectating outsider, on account of not being in on the conversation that proceeded the fight.

Tony Vee
08-04-2008, 08:22 PM
The way I understood "butch queen" is a drag queen who's just starting out and still looks more like a boy than a girl.
At least that's what I got from hanging with Bam Bam, Amanda and the Ridgewood crowd back in the early days.

GroobySteven
08-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Did anyone see "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" ?

Ms Remy M
08-05-2008, 06:17 PM
I saw it quite a while ago now, wasn't that impressed with it though. I noticed Dave Matthews had a cameo which is awesome I'm a DMB fan and in Va he's a very big deal. Anyway, the movie had a couple funny moments but overall didn't grab me. I prefer the Adam Sandler of older days like 'Airheads' which also starred Brendan Frasier.

TSSexyChanel
10-10-2008, 10:58 AM
I'm in Chicago and believe me its fairly dry here. There are a couple of stunners and I had a regular hookup with Tyra aka Lyric from gallery 77. But otherwise many of the black girls here are scammers. ATL and NY are better scenes in my opinion.

Such home town pride. LOL

TSSexyChanel
10-10-2008, 11:01 AM
ummm Chicago Aint Even Dry As Far As Black T-girls.

The Problem Is Accessibility. Black Tgirls In Most Places Don't Hang At Gay Bars Anymore, They Don't Hang In White Bars, They Like Hanging Around Themselves And In Straight Thug Bars.

I Just Visited Friday Night And Was Pleasantly Surprised That The Transsexual Stroll In Boystown Was Back In Full Effect. Lots Of New Young Talent.

If Anything Kills The Trans Stroll It Will Be The Fags. In Chicago They Are Just Off The Chain, Unpredictable And Violent.

wow Didn't Realize It Was That Bad No Wonder I Rarely Go Out Unless I'm Traveling. I Must Not Be In The Black Tgirl Clique Here In Chicago Either Cause I Never Got The Memo That We Are Supposed To Be Hanging With The Thugs. Lol

4mystuffin
10-10-2008, 04:22 PM
well fill in the rest of the crowd where is the spot? I might be moving to Chicago suburbs and will probably make a trip or two.

bigdicki
10-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Such home town pride. LOL

LOL Chanel. I haven't seen you before so perhaps you are the exception.:rolleyes:

If u r in town, I am willing to hook up and have you provide evidence of your quality t-girl goods and report back to the fellas here on the board. :D

Let me know if u r interested.

TSSexyChanel
10-14-2008, 11:38 PM
LOL Chanel. I haven't seen you before so perhaps you are the exception.:rolleyes:

If u r in town, I am willing to hook up and have you provide evidence of your quality t-girl goods and report back to the fellas here on the board. :D

Let me know if u r interested.

It's a date bring your big appetite. I don't allow waste too many starving in the world, crime to waste a good meal. You must clean your plate here.

bigdicki
10-15-2008, 03:35 AM
It's a date bring your big appetite. I don't allow waste too many starving in the world, crime to waste a good meal. You must clean your plate here.

I'll clean your plate if you clean mine. :p We'll both enjoy it!

DrDickenstein
10-15-2008, 04:40 AM
Hmm I just got HONGRYYY all the sudden...... ;)

Buddy Wood
10-17-2008, 12:54 AM
I'm from Chicago originally and have always wanted to go home and shoot some girls there. I mean that's where I discovered t-girls and quite frankly many of the first girls I knew were black t-girls in Chi-town. Cheeks was the name of the club I would go to I think.

I just shot a beautiful white irish girl from Chicago who'll be up on Yum in a few weeks and any of my black hometown honies are always welcome to give me a call if passing thru L.A. and of course I always try to look out for them...but yeah I wanna go and shoot there some day.

DrDickenstein
10-17-2008, 04:38 AM
Somebody definitely needs to bring Good Bar (from Chi-town) to BTG..... Frank got her for his site....and it's great. (SS too after Franks)

BTG should be her home...bring her into the fold fellas!!!!

bigdicki
10-18-2008, 03:26 AM
Somebody definitely needs to bring Good Bar (from Chi-town) to BTG..... Frank got her for his site....and it's great. (SS too after Franks)

Goodbar is one I have wanted for a while. Crossed paths but never had the chance to tap that. That pic of her in the black sheer lingerie with that meaty "clit" sticking out is one of the sexiest pictures ever. I think I just had a wet dream and I'm wide awake:p

Corporate_Thug
10-26-2008, 11:29 PM
wow Didn't Realize It Was That Bad No Wonder I Rarely Go Out Unless I'm Traveling. I Must Not Be In The Black Tgirl Clique Here In Chicago Either Cause I Never Got The Memo That We Are Supposed To Be Hanging With The Thugs. Lol

Don't you like thugs SexyChanel? lol

TSSexyChanel
10-26-2008, 11:52 PM
Don't you like thugs SexyChanel? lol

I am from Chicago known for its gangsta lifestyle thanks to Capone and others I have known to be a moll once of twice in my life but of course. LOL. Are you applying to be the new Mafia Don I make a great Mafia Princess. LOL

Corporate_Thug
10-26-2008, 11:55 PM
I am from Chicago known for its gangsta lifestyle thanks to Capone and others I have known to be a moll once of twice in my life but of course. LOL. Are you applying to be the new Mafia Don I make a great Mafia Princess. LOL

I sent you a private message, but lets talk. While I do have an education, I do like the thug lifestyle.

TSSexyChanel
10-26-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm from Chicago originally and have always wanted to go home and shoot some girls there. I mean that's where I discovered t-girls and quite frankly many of the first girls I knew were black t-girls in Chi-town. Cheeks was the name of the club I would go to I think.

I just shot a beautiful white irish girl from Chicago who'll be up on Yum in a few weeks and any of my black hometown honies are always welcome to give me a call if passing thru L.A. and of course I always try to look out for them...but yeah I wanna go and shoot there some day.

Buddy I was in Cheeks every nite like it was my job. I loved that club.

Corporate_Thug
10-26-2008, 11:56 PM
Buddy I was in Cheeks every nite like it was my job. I loved that club.

Where is Cheeks?

Corporate_Thug
10-26-2008, 11:58 PM
BTW Chanel. I enjoyed reading your Stop The Hate columns. I think you are doing good work.

TSSexyChanel
10-27-2008, 12:07 AM
BTW Chanel. I enjoyed reading your Stop The Hate columns. I think you are doing good work.

Oh thanks hun and you missed Cheeks its been gone a good long time now that was the good old Chicago Era of Transexual Bars. We are like vampires now blending in the str8 or gay clubs. LOL

Corporate_Thug
10-27-2008, 12:13 AM
Oh thanks hun and you missed Cheeks its been gone a good long time now that was the good old Chicago Era of Transexual Bars. We are like vampires now blending in the str8 or gay clubs. LOL

Where do you like to hang out now?

TSSexyChanel
10-27-2008, 12:18 AM
Where do you like to hang out now?

On da block. LOL.

Corporate_Thug
10-27-2008, 12:29 AM
On da block. LOL.

I like hanging in the hood too. lol

Buddy Wood
10-27-2008, 04:24 AM
Hey Chanel - Yeah Cheeks was a great place. I met a lot of cool girls in that place wayyyyy back when. I was just a kid in my early twenties when I went there but it was real close to where I lived.

foodman
11-13-2008, 02:08 PM
ms. longbar..............Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!:):eek::coo l:

jonasbrazil1
04-28-2013, 02:08 PM

You can find an old ad that she had in back page site. She is THE BEST SHEMALE IN CHICAGO!

johnmagnum
04-30-2013, 04:38 AM
You can find an old ad that she had in back page site. She is THE BEST SHEMALE IN CHICAGO!

I don't know about that...she is FINE, but the competition is heating up!!!!!!!!!!!

Rozay
05-04-2013, 10:57 PM
I don't know about that...she is FINE, but the competition is heating up!!!!!!!!!!!
yessir so many hot girls here

Rozay
06-16-2013, 08:16 AM
Where are they than!! Because the ones on bgc are terrible!
what type u into

chitown diva
08-28-2013, 12:42 AM
Hey guys well at the moment I am back in Chicago... and trying to find the hang out spots as well.. and get in touch with guys that truely admire the girls

johnmagnum
08-28-2013, 09:36 PM
Where are they than!! Because the ones on bgc are terrible!

What have noticed is the really fine dime piece tgirls in Chicago get involved with some guy and they dont service unless they need two.

One of the best looking red bohne tgirls up here is Cherokee. So fine she will blow your mind. Not the best attitude but wow what a stuner. And she has a boyfriend!

She is usually on adultsearch.com

kingkut
08-30-2013, 01:50 PM
Goodbar is one I have wanted for a while. Crossed paths but never had the chance to tap that. That pic of her in the black sheer lingerie with that meaty "clit" sticking out is one of the sexiest pictures ever. I think I just had a wet dream and I'm wide awake:p

Had a regular thing with her for a little while. Surprisingly short, very very feminine. I'm not a fan of being vets, but she actually one me over a little bit.

kingkut
08-30-2013, 01:56 PM
Hey guys well at the moment I am back in Chicago... and trying to find the hang out spots as well.. and get in touch with guys that truely admire the girls

*raising hand*

methodman
08-30-2013, 11:35 PM
What have noticed is the really fine dime piece tgirls in Chicago get involved with some guy and they dont service unless they need two.

One of the best looking red bohne tgirls up here is Cherokee. So fine she will blow your mind. Not the best attitude but wow what a stuner. And she has a boyfriend!

She is usually on adultsearch.com

I met her in boys town years ago when she was starting out. She is fine.

Coincidentally she's on St Louis backpage last couple of days. I googled the number out of curiosity to see if it was really her and it appears she's regularly "servicing", as you so quaintly stated.

Logansquareman
08-31-2013, 07:43 PM
Have any of you guys been to the safehouseexhibitions party before. And if so how was it and were there any black girls there?

Also to miss Chitown Diva. I always have free time for a woman as sexy as you. How can a brotha get in contact with you?