PDA

View Full Version : This Needs To Be Discussed!

andwar
12-02-2008, 02:21 PM
I'm Not Into Being Topped By A Btg And Haved Noticed By The Comments Of Other Members They Feel The Same Way!again Why Not At Least Come To A Happy Medium With The Photo Shoots!make Them Appealing To Everyone By Adding An Even Amount Of Shots For People Who Like Bottoms! (more Ass Shots) The Site And It's Content "in My Opinion" Is About The Creation Of Fantasy!when Some Members View A Photo Shoot!they Fantasize About Being Topped Or Dominated!while Others Like Myself View A Photo Shoot And Fantasize About Being On Top And Dominating One Of The Many Btg's On The Site!so To The Webmasters And All Photographers!please Take This Post Into Consideration For Future Photo Shoots And Videos!as A Paying Member Of This Site I Think I Should Have A Right To Voice My Concerns!all Members Please Feel Free To Reply!

TVSURFER
12-02-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm Not Into Being Topped By A Btg And Haved Noticed By The Comments Of Other Members They Feel The Same Way!again Why Not At Least Come To A Happy Medium With The Photo Shoots!make Them Appealing To Everyone By Adding An Even Amount Of Shots For People Who Like Bottoms! (more Ass Shots) The Site And It's Content "in My Opinion" Is About The Creation Of Fantasy!when Some Members View A Photo Shoot!they Fantasize About Being Topped Or Dominated!while Others Like Myself View A Photo Shoot And Fantasize About Being On Top And Dominating One Of The Many Btg's On The Site!so To The Webmasters And All Photographers!please Take This Post Into Consideration For Future Photo Shoots And Videos!as A Paying Member Of This Site I Think I Should Have A Right To Voice My Concerns!all Members Please Feel Free To Reply!

I think some members mustn’t forget that this is a site that caters to all the tastes of t-girl lovers. Those tastes vary to the surprise of some and not to others. But, what you are talking about has been discussed more than a few times here! However, that is the reason we are all here to flush out inhibition and discuss them to get clarity.
For instance: There is a post by one of the members about tea-bagging. I don’t think everyone goes for that, but they are free to express themselves about that area of sex, if they prefer it. There is a post about licking the fresh cum from a table spewed by a current model, to each their own fetish. There is a post by one of the photographers asking what we want to make this site a little spicier? I think that is the time to let it be known what you want to see more of.
Some guys like to be topped? Some guys don’t want anything near or around the back door; others like the taste and smell from the “booty tunnel”! Some guys like to fellate a cock to ejaculation; some guys like their dicks sucked to ejaculation? Some guys like to see cum flying from a cock; some like to see cum on the faces of the models? There is a myriad of sex scenarios we can talk about that won’t meet the approval of everyone, but you have that right to convey your opinion on the subject of “up” or “down”, “top” or “bottom”, left and right, I think everyone will get a word here! Put it to a poll, it wouldn’t hurt to see how other members feel.
For me, personally, I like booty, if it’s a nice one! :rolleyes:
PS, andwar, your punctuation is terrible!!!:mad: Your thread is a very tough read!:(
:cool:

andwar
12-02-2008, 03:58 PM
I think some members mustn’t forget that this is a site that caters to all the tastes of t-girl lovers. Those tastes vary to the surprise of some and not to others. But, what you are talking about has been discussed more than a few times here! However, that is the reason we are all here to flush out inhibition and discuss them to get clarity.
For instance: There is a post by one of the members about tea-bagging. I don’t think everyone goes for that, but they are free to express themselves about that area of sex, if they prefer it. There is a post about licking the fresh cum from a table spewed by a current model, to each their own fetish. There is a post by one of the photographers asking what we want to make this site a little spicier? I think that is the time to let it be known what you want to see more of.
Some guys like to be topped? Some guys don’t want anything near or around the back door; others like the taste and smell from the “booty tunnel”! Some guys like to fellate a cock to ejaculation; some guys like their dicks sucked to ejaculation? Some guys like to see cum flying from a cock; some like to see cum on the faces of the models? There is a myriad of sex scenarios we can talk about that won’t meet the approval of everyone, but you have that right to convey your opinion on the subject of “up” or “down”, “top” or “bottom”, left and right, I think everyone will get a word here! Put it to a poll, it wouldn’t hurt to see how other members feel.
For me, personally, I like booty, if it’s a nice one! :rolleyes:
PS, andwar, your punctuation is terrible!!!:mad: Your thread is a very tough read!:(
:cool:TV SURFER! I agree and understand that everyone has there own fetishes!and thanks for you input!and my punctuation may have not have been the best! I was in a rush!but you got my point! so will others

nycguy
12-02-2008, 05:28 PM
I like the ass shots as well, Definitly more appealing to me than a constant stream of cock shots. I think the photos have gotten much better over the years. The site caters to everyone, eventually. Just be patient!

DrDickenstein
12-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Guess I'm greedy....I like it all...nice body, sweet juicy ass, cute in the face, big dick....there's always something for me in damn near every update. Usually multiple somethings...

But the thing I enjoy the most is that the format for each shoot is kinda in line with the model's preferences. Seems like BTG (and all Grooby) photog's allow the model to be themselves and if they're TOPS then the photos/vids will be shaded in that direction and for bottoms the same. Obviously there's some coaching going on because most models are amateurs at this and the photog gets the basics or drops hints or whatever. But for the most part, the individuality of that model is respected and I think that's real cool. :cool:

andwar
12-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Thanks Doc for your Input!

GroobySteven
12-02-2008, 11:31 PM
But the thing I enjoy the most is that the format for each shoot is kinda in line with the model's preferences. Seems like BTG (and all Grooby) photog's allow the model to be themselves and if they're TOPS then the photos/vids will be shaded in that direction and for bottoms the same.

Absolutely. Well put.

We've had this discussion a number of times. Every set or model is not going to appeal to every member. If we tried to do that, we'd have a watery, dull, formulatic website that nobody would be too happy with. Different photographers prefer to shoot different things and with that coupled with working with the models, we get sets which are geared towards certain sub-fetishes. Many of our sets do appeal to a wider range but some sets don't. If a model is only ever a top and uncomfortable about showing her asshole or spreading wide, we're not going to be going to her for that - we're going to focus on her more dominant nature and her cock. We've had models who have difficulty getting erect because they are mainly bottoms ... and we shoot them in that way. That's why over the course of the month, you get a wide selection of different types, body sizes, ages, etc. It's a wide selection and each model is unlikely to appeal to everyone.

You can have your say here, not on the models comments areas as I've stated, that's not the place for it. Being a paying member and having an opinion and giving feedback is encouraged and respected but we have a wide spectrum of members to keep happy so don't suppose 2-3 of the more vocal ones are speaking for the masses.

Thanks
seanchai

MrF
12-03-2008, 03:56 AM
Looks like Seanchai and Dr. Dickenstein are on top of it (pardon the pun).

Show the models the way they are -- natural top, bottom, or versatile. And let free-market economics rule the day. (And let's continue to contribute to the economy of this site !)

Yeah, I'm still around.

andwar
12-03-2008, 05:10 AM
(You can have your say here, not on the models comments areas as I've stated, that's not the place for it. Being a paying member and having an opinion and giving feedback is encouraged and respected but we have a wide spectrum of members to keep happy so don't suppose 2-3 of the more vocal ones are speaking for the masses) I have veiwed many photo shoots and have had added comments and have read the comments of other members as well.and seen where you have come to the defense of the site an its rules in when members express there dissapointment about there not being enough ass shots in there favorite or new BTG photo shoot! there have been way more than 2-3 vocal members! And I speak for me,and If I have to stand alone on this topic for it to be heard,So be it

andwar
12-03-2008, 05:15 AM
Looks like Seanchai and Dr. Dickenstein are on top of it (pardon the pun).

Show the models the way they are -- natural top, bottom, or versatile. And let free-market economics rule the day. (And let's continue to contribute to the economy of this site !)

Yeah, I'm still around.Thanks for your input! Mabey the should update the site so the members can go to the search area and check off Top & Bottom BTG's

andwar
12-03-2008, 05:20 AM
I like the ass shots as well, Definitly more appealing to me than a constant stream of cock shots. I think the photos have gotten much better over the years. The site caters to everyone, eventually. Just be patient! I agree eventually!thanks for your input

GroobySteven
12-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Thanks for your input! Mabey the should update the site so the members can go to the search area and check off Top & Bottom BTG's

That's not going to happen - most shoots are solo and most girls are top and bottom.
Look at the thumbnails and if it's not your type - move on.
I'm failing to see what the big deal is and respectfully, you are really overstating the point and over-reacting. This is the only site I know of, of this type which does have search options and you can search the hardcore for different sexual preferences.

andwar
12-03-2008, 02:15 PM
That's not going to happen - most shoots are solo and most girls are top and bottom.
Look at the thumbnails and if it's not your type - move on.
I'm failing to see what the big deal is and respectfully, you are really overstating the point and over-reacting. This is the only site I know of, of this type which does have search options and you can search the hardcore for different sexual preferences.The only site with search options possibly!and this feature is greatly appreciated.I'm just looking to level the playing field!if your into having a btg have you bite the pillow,I'm not mad at you!But what of the ones that aren't into that! I think the photo shoots should cater to them too!

GroobySteven
12-03-2008, 06:28 PM
But what of the ones that aren't into that! I think the photo shoots should cater to them too!

So your telling me you want us to get a model and shoot her without showing her cock ... just her ass?
You have your knickers in a twist over the Foxy sets as she says she's "top only" and we didn't shoot her in photos where she could get fucked ... but practically every other set shows cock and ass photos on solo girls?

How are our photo shoots not catering to guys who don't want to get fucked?

Ms Remy M
12-03-2008, 09:05 PM
I think what he really is getting at is that he want 'X' amount of ass shots in the sets. I'll do my best to work on that for you in the future andwar and other 'bottom' luvers

GroobySteven
12-04-2008, 05:04 AM
I think what he really is getting at is that he want 'X' amount of ass shots in the sets. I'll do my best to work on that for you in the future andwar and other 'bottom' luvers

I agree - if the girl a) has an ass worth shooting and b) isn't totally turned off by showing her ass. Having X amount of any shots - and X amount of others, just ends up being shooting by numbers and the best shoots you've done are the ones which just end up ... where they go.

andwar
12-04-2008, 06:29 AM
So your telling me you want us to get a model and shoot her without showing her cock ... just her ass?
You have your knickers in a twist over the Foxy sets as she says she's "top only" and we didn't shoot her in photos where she could get fucked ... but practically every other set shows cock and ass photos on solo girls?

How are our photo shoots not catering to guys who don't want to get fucked?NO! I'm saying make the shoot cater to all! add some more ass shots with the cock shots!my view isn't based on Foxy's photo shoot alone! I'm just trying to get you guys to keep that in mind in future photo shoots!

andwar
12-04-2008, 06:32 AM
I think what he really is getting at is that he want 'X' amount of ass shots in the sets. I'll do my best to work on that for you in the future andwar and other 'bottom' luversThats exactly what I want Remy!it would be greatly appreciated thank you!

DirtySouth
12-04-2008, 01:31 PM
NO! I'm saying make the shoot cater to all! add some more ass shots with the cock shots!my view isn't based on Foxy's photo shoot alone! I'm just trying to get you guys to keep that in mind in future photo shoots!

We're already doing what youre asking for. Like Seanchai is trying to explain, it is a total waist of time showing a girl's ass if it is either (a) not in good condition or (b) totally turns her off because SHE IS NOT A BOTTOM. Trust me. Its is a waist of time and almost ruins the shoot when you're trying to force a model to do something she is not comfortable with. If the girl doesnt know how to pose or portray herself as a top or bottom, it shows in the shoot if we try to force it.

Secondly, for the girls that do take ass shots, we can only take so many before we have to move on. Im sure most of us take at least 10-20 ass shots. What more do you want??? Im personally not going to take 75 ass shots. Theres only so many angles you can get.

Finally, if this about the Foxxy shot for one, it was hot as it is. The End. If you do not find what you're looking for in a set - just move on and take the "L". If you see a pattern in all of our shoots, then I guess you have a theory but we have already addressed those issues and corrected them.

These girls have dicks. We are all here because these girls have dicks. How we choose to embrace that is entirely individual. It would be quite dumb not to focus on the cock most of all when thats what makes this niche stand out from everything else.

tgyrllikr
12-04-2008, 05:04 PM
And Let Everybody Say....giggidy Giggidy Goo!!! Lmao! Keep Up The Great Work Guys!!!! Over 10 Years Speaks For It Self!!!!

andwar
12-04-2008, 05:21 PM
And Let Everybody Say....giggidy Giggidy Goo!!! Lmao! Keep Up The Great Work Guys!!!! Over 10 Years Speaks For It Self!!!!THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT:confused:LOL! ANY I"M HOPING FOR TEN MORE YEARS!BUT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE WITH TIMES

andwar
12-04-2008, 06:18 PM
We're already doing what youre asking for. Like Seanchai is trying to explain, it is a total waist of time showing a girl's ass if it is either (a) not in good condition or (b) totally turns her off because SHE IS NOT A BOTTOM. Trust me. Its is a waist of time and almost ruins the shoot when you're trying to force a model to do something she is not comfortable with. If the girl doesnt know how to pose or portray herself as a top or bottom, it shows in the shoot if we try to force it.

Secondly, for the girls that do take ass shots, we can only take so many before we have to move on. Im sure most of us take at least 10-20 ass shots. What more do you want??? Im personally not going to take 75 ass shots. Theres only so many angles you can get.

Finally, if this about the Foxxy shot for one, it was hot as it is. The End. If you do not find what you're looking for in a set - just move on and take the "L". If you see a pattern in all of our shoots, then I guess you have a theory but we have already addressed those issues and corrected them.

These girls have dicks. We are all here because these girls have dicks. How we choose to embrace that is entirely individual. It would be quite dumb not to focus on the cock most of all when thats what makes this niche stand out from everything else.I understand your point!and by the way this has nothing to do with Ebony's shoot!I'm not asking you to take 75 shots either!I get that you dont want to take a photo shoot of a BTG that looks like someone stuck and lite a firecracker in her ass,or an unwilling Top!But for a BTG who's a Bottom or Versatile, snap a few more for the ass men on the site

GroobySteven
12-04-2008, 06:25 PM
BTW - I'm an ass man. I'm top only.
There were a few sets earlier in 2008 where some fat assed girls did have the opportunity missed but we also spent 2008 getting some of the newer photographers up to speed and the changes that they've made to this site have been immense.
Since I called them out on the lack of ass photos on those sets, practically every set that's came in has been near perfect in terms of balance of photos, in my opinion.

andwar
12-04-2008, 09:08 PM
BTW - I'm an ass man. I'm top only.
There were a few sets earlier in 2008 where some fat assed girls did have the opportunity missed but we also spent 2008 getting some of the newer photographers up to speed and the changes that they've made to this site have been immense.
Since I called them out on the lack of ass photos on those sets, practically every set that's came in has been near perfect in terms of balance of photos, in my opinion.Ok! I wasn't too sure,and again to each his own!And you have definetly kept your word and, made this site member user friendly and, the photographers you have now, are definetly better than some of the past!Again if I have to stand alone to get this issue at least talked about,So Be It! You like doing Polls ask the members what they would like to see more of in the future photo shoots!take a look at NILA's new photo shoot she has 480 views on her video already,And PAN D has my vote for Model of the year.Oh yes,Ms Goodbars asshole was winking at me in her video!check it out and you'll see why!its an ass mans dream!just hoping to get a few more ass shots on my fav's,and new BTG's! Thanks for taking the time to reply Seanchai

Ms Remy M
12-05-2008, 04:20 AM
I do have to agree with Dirty South, there has been a couple shoots were the model specifically says she doesn't want to show off her ass. Me taking it that she says this because 'she doesn't want clients to think that she isn't functional' still tried to get the ass shots out of her and it was a headache.

Generally though, most are willing to show off their ass or play with a dildo, which is something I always try to get them to do. I wonder 'andwar' would you count the dildo play as acceptable 'ass footage'? With some models I don't push the issue of 'toys' too much, but I can try to ramp it up more. I never heard too many comments about dildos so I never know where members stand.

bdser88
12-05-2008, 08:30 PM
I never heard too many comments about dildos so I never know where members stand.
Dildo play isn't my favorite thing in a shoot. Just my $0.02 CDN.
I think ass shots are universally appreciated by the members here. In my experience here as a member, I am generally satisfied by the level of 'ass footage' in an average set.
All-in-all, the shoots are generally well balanced and there's at least a few shots in every set that appeal to most 'fetishes' and tastes. Life is not perfect however. Deal with it.

bigdicki
12-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Thanks for your input! Mabey the should update the site so the members can go to the search area and check off Top & Bottom BTG's

I totally agree with Doc Dickenstein and my tastes are similar. I like a nice stick, nice ass, pretty face and real tits. Every girl doesn't fit my tastes; every shoot/girl wont fit everyone else's.

Although your top/bottom check off idea is interesting, I would think it might not work well or would eliminate girls from searches that although you might not wanna "get banged by" you would want to look at. Being a member on/off for like 9 years, I can say right now is the best its been. Keep up the good work photogs (especially dirty and remy) and Seanchai.

Unisex
12-06-2008, 01:44 AM
I agree with the OP. I would pay for a site that catered to women who were completely bottom. Something like "Grooby Presents: Bottoms UP" that feature submissive (feminine) women. As it stands I just can't see myself subscribing to the current shoots.

There was 1 photo shoot with a girl from Brooklyn I think her name is Camille (http://www.black-tgirls.com/nats/tour/2005/january/camille.jpg) where she was sitting on the bar stool with tight low rise jeans on and when she leaned forward, you can see her thong and the crack of her booty. That Photo shoot alone was worth it to join the site. Now, it is not so much.

JMO...

GroobySteven
12-06-2008, 05:55 AM
I agree with the OP. I would pay for a site that catered to women who were completely bottom. Something like "Grooby Presents: Bottoms UP" that feature submissive (feminine) women. As it stands I just can't see myself subscribing to the current shoots.

There was 1 photo shoot with a girl from Brooklyn I think her name is Camille (http://www.black-tgirls.com/nats/tour/2005/january/camille.jpg) where she was sitting on the bar stool with tight low rise jeans on and when she leaned forward, you can see her thong and the crack of her booty. That Photo shoot alone was worth it to join the site. Now, it is not so much.

JMO...

If your saying that your not a member of this site, because there isn't enough bottom girls ... then I think your missing the point of this post completely ... and also the website. Virtually every girl does have ass shots - and "fuck me" poses.

DrDickenstein
12-06-2008, 08:45 AM
I'm a lil F'd up right now...but I'll tell u what...it's been hashed out. It doesn't need to be discussed.

Seriously if u wanna see strictly ASS....go to a female ass site. Plain n simple. If u wanna see what Tgirls have to offer, come here and see a lil bit of everything a Tgirl brings.....Dirty said it best in his post, but I'm too F'd to gofind it and quote it. i respect everybody's likes/dislikes.....but let's be for real. Why r YOU on a TS site if all u want is ass? I could be way off base but shit don't add up to me.

andwar
12-06-2008, 12:28 PM
I do have to agree with Dirty South, there has been a couple shoots were the model specifically says she doesn't want to show off her ass. Me taking it that she says this because 'she doesn't want clients to think that she isn't functional' still tried to get the ass shots out of her and it was a headache.

Generally though, most are willing to show off their ass or play with a dildo, which is something I always try to get them to do. I wonder 'andwar' would you count the dildo play as acceptable 'ass footage'? With some models I don't push the issue of 'toys' too much, but I can try to ramp it up more. I never heard too many comments about dildos so I never know where members stand.I wouldluv to have future shoots and,videos include "DILDO PLAY" when possible Thanks Remy!And I understood Dirty's point!

andwar
12-06-2008, 12:40 PM
I totally agree with Doc Dickenstein and my tastes are similar. I like a nice stick, nice ass, pretty face and real tits. Every girl doesn't fit my tastes; every shoot/girl wont fit everyone else's.

Although your top/bottom check off idea is interesting, I would think it might not work well or would eliminate girls from searches that although you might not wanna "get banged by" you would want to look at. Being a member on/off for like 9 years, I can say right now is the best its been. Keep up the good work photogs (especially dirty and remy) and Seanchai.I too like all those attributes in a BTG!and not every BTG fits my taste either!and I have said that that I definetly feel that site has Improved in a positive direction this year with the user freindly features! and I think that Remy Dirty,and Tony are great Photographers.thats not in question. again just hoping to get a few more ass shots "When Possible" out of them

andwar
12-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Dildo play isn't my favorite thing in a shoot. Just my $0.02 CDN.
I think ass shots are universally appreciated by the members here. In my experience here as a member, I am generally satisfied by the level of 'ass footage' in an average set.
All-in-all, the shoots are generally well balanced and there's at least a few shots in every set that appeal to most 'fetishes' and tastes. Life is not perfect however. Deal with it.I respect your oppinion!maybe we don't look at the same shoots!

bigdicki
12-06-2008, 02:55 PM
I too like all those attributes in a BTG!and not every BTG fits my taste either!and I have said that that I definetly feel that site has Improved in a positive direction this year with the user freindly features! and I think that Remy Dirty,and Tony are great Photographers.thats not in question. again just hoping to get a few more ass shots "When Possible" out of them

I know this has been said before. And I have seen you be, at least, a little better at this. PLEASE, clean up the punctuation. And honestly, do you really need that many exclamation points? I'm not sayin' folk... I'm just sayin'. :cool:

TVSURFER
12-06-2008, 05:11 PM
I know this has been said before. And I have seen you be, at least, a little better at this. PLEASE, clean up the punctuation. And honestly, do you really need that many exclamation points? I'm not sayin' folk... I'm just sayin'. :cool:
When I pointed this out to the brotha, it seems as though it fell on a defensive ego. I wasn't trying to be a nit-picker or anything of the sort, but we have a serious problem in this country when it comes to spelling, punctuation and grammar. I only pointed out that his posts were a difficult read because of the punctuation glitches. And from what I read from the reply was a defensive attitude about that grievous error being pointed out! I'm glad I wasn't the only person struggling to read a simple sentence!
Back in the day, with grammatical errors such as those, I would have had to write on the blackboard a hundred times for the mistakes I made and sent home with a note from my teacher that I was failing English!
In any personal or official correspondence, a correct and coherent grasp of the language is an imperative! As a college graduate, or as a any college graduate knows, writing should not be a problem once you gain entrance into that institution; its essential one has knowledge of English grammar and composition!
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that has a problem when trying to decipher those posts!

Unisex
12-06-2008, 09:14 PM
If your saying that your not a member of this site, because there isn't enough bottom girls ... then I think your missing the point of this post completely ... and also the website. Virtually every girl does have ass shots - and "fuck me" poses.

I WAS a paying member(3+ years) and I didn't like the way the direction the site was going with the shoots.

but let's be for real. Why r YOU on a TS site if all u want is ass? I could be way off base but shit don't add up to me.

It doesn't add up to YOU because you're too intoxicated to do your own math. There are post op transgender models too. Does that NOT add up to YOU either now?

This isn't about mathematics. It's preference. But, I'll take your advice and go subscribe to a non-transgender site. Because obviously it ain't popping like that here.

Handandsom
12-12-2008, 04:58 AM
Background:
I'm an ass man and in fact i stumbled upon shemales and all that because of my obsession with ass (This just to clear up where i stand)

Curiosity:
I'm sayin the most appealing 2 things shemale-wise is coochie and coochie one you can only suck the other you suck and F@#% but out of 60 or so pics a shoot these are the only things that are shown off. In my opinion if at the end of a photo shoot these two things are not properly vetted then the authenticity and the appeal of the implied site is suspect (and it doesn't matter what side of the table you want to lay (top or bottom). Imagine just a photo shoot with just tits (as some of the shoots wind up being). What a bore???

My Point:
As a member for somewhere in the relm (on and off, at least three time a year) of 6-7 years I have had to just say F' it I'm not paying for this site if they are going to either half step on the shoots or only show half the pics, holding out for the next week. Same goes for the quality and style of the photo shoot of the females. We as members/customers have a say in the type of shoot we'd like to see, and the photographers (wishing i were one) should convey our needs (the customers demand) to the ladies so that all are satisfied. Its been my perception that these shoots have in fact gotten better. I think what we are discussing is in regards to that strive for perfection. But those of us who like to serve, want to see what we getting into(the booty) and those who like getting served wants to see whats hitting them (that penis). For the record though it all starts at the booty.

GroobySteven
12-12-2008, 05:04 AM
are going to either half step on the shoots or only show half the pics, holding out for the next week. We as members/customers have a say in the type of shoot we'd like to see,

Just for the record, we've never shown half the pics and held out for the next week? We have one "Model of the Month" who is an extra set on top of the regular weekly updates whom we split over the month - we've always done that model, that way, on this site and the sister site, Shemale Yum, without a problem.

Also this and other Grooby websites are the only websites I know of, in this niche, that allow this sort of discourse and public forum. Members are invited to give feedback but of course, we can't always, please everybody, all of the time. It's a very fine balance.

andwar
12-17-2008, 05:05 PM
I know this has been said before. And I have seen you be, at least, a little better at this. PLEASE, clean up the punctuation. And honestly, do you really need that many exclamation points? I'm not sayin' folk... I'm just sayin'. :cool:this is a porn site!!!!!!!!I dont care about my punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not looking for a good grade on grammar! I'm looking to get a lil more ass shots in the new photo shoots!!!!!!!!!

GroobySteven
12-17-2008, 07:27 PM
this is a porn site!!!!!!!!I dont care about my punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not looking for a good grade on grammar! I'm looking to get a lil more ass shots in the new photo shoots!!!!!!!!!

Porn site or not, if your trying to communicate then it would be nice to use the language correctly as it would make for easier reading and there would be less chance to be misunderstood.
Also "porn site" or "porn lovers" and education aren't mutually exclusive?

DirtySouth
12-17-2008, 10:56 PM
Background:
I'm an ass man and in fact i stumbled upon shemales and all that because of my obsession with ass (This just to clear up where i stand)

Curiosity:
I'm sayin the most appealing 2 things shemale-wise is coochie and coochie one you can only suck the other you suck and F@#% but out of 60 or so pics a shoot these are the only things that are shown off. In my opinion if at the end of a photo shoot these two things are not properly vetted then the authenticity and the appeal of the implied site is suspect (and it doesn't matter what side of the table you want to lay (top or bottom). Imagine just a photo shoot with just tits (as some of the shoots wind up being). What a bore???

My Point:
As a member for somewhere in the relm (on and off, at least three time a year) of 6-7 years I have had to just say F' it I'm not paying for this site if they are going to either half step on the shoots or only show half the pics, holding out for the next week. Same goes for the quality and style of the photo shoot of the females. We as members/customers have a say in the type of shoot we'd like to see, and the photographers (wishing i were one) should convey our needs (the customers demand) to the ladies so that all are satisfied. Its been my perception that these shoots have in fact gotten better. I think what we are discussing is in regards to that strive for perfection. But those of us who like to serve, want to see what we getting into(the booty) and those who like getting served wants to see whats hitting them (that penis). For the record though it all starts at the booty.

Damn, we're back on the booty shit again? Ima ass man myself but come on....we're looking at Tgirl porn here people. If you want nothing but ass shots, Ill shoot you a couple of links to str8 porn to get your rocks off. Otherwise if you're in tranny porn sites, why are you complaining? Look we all know everyone is here for the ass AND the cock. If you didnt like cock, you wouldnt be here. PERIOD. So all this "Ima ass man!" stuff is getting quite old. We know you're ass men, but we have to focus on a balance shoot. The few of you claiming to be ass men, there are probably just as many or more that are cock men. I run several blogs and I get constant remarks from surfers about getting said model's cock up their ass. We have to please everyone people. That means ASS AND COCK.

We are still forgetting the fact these these are Tgirls, not females. They are not all bottoms. They are top, versatile or bottoms. If a girl is a top, shooting a bunch of ass shots will be pointless if her ass is flat and she doesnt know how to show off her bottom side since she never uses it! Let alone it being too much of a hassle to force a model to fake her position/demeanor.

Im just curious, no one has gave a set number. How many ass shots are you looking for out of, lets say, a 120 pic set?

andwar
12-19-2008, 02:38 AM
I stated in reply's in the past. I understand the Top,and the Jacked up ass BTG's unwilingness to bend over.again for the bottom and Verstile Btg models, use your discretion Dirty. I just want you to kinda even the shoot out a lil more. I like cock shots, but not the majority of the shoot. I have left positive comments on most of the new shoots.they are on point!

andwar
12-19-2008, 02:44 AM
When I pointed this out to the brotha, it seems as though it fell on a defensive ego. I wasn't trying to be a nit-picker or anything of the sort, but we have a serious problem in this country when it comes to spelling, punctuation and grammar. I only pointed out that his posts were a difficult read because of the punctuation glitches. And from what I read from the reply was a defensive attitude about that grievous error being pointed out! I'm glad I wasn't the only person struggling to read a simple sentence!
Back in the day, with grammatical errors such as those, I would have had to write on the blackboard a hundred times for the mistakes I made and sent home with a note from my teacher that I was failing English!
In any personal or official correspondence, a correct and coherent grasp of the language is an imperative! As a college graduate, or as a any college graduate knows, writing should not be a problem once you gain entrance into that institution; its essential one has knowledge of English grammar and composition!
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that has a problem when trying to decipher those posts!

:cool:LOOK TV,this post is about getting a few more ass shots!I Could care less wether you dont like my grammar or punctuation!!!!!!!

TSSexyChanel
12-19-2008, 03:01 AM
Now can't we all just get along. LOL

Ms Remy M
12-19-2008, 03:24 AM
Well then, thank you Chanel. I think I speak for all when I say that we should just close this thread on the note that TsSexyChanel left for us. I have now lost all desire to participate in any arguments...for the next ten minutes anyway lol :D

TVSURFER
12-19-2008, 03:43 AM
LOOK TV,this post is about getting a few more ass shots!I Could care less wether you dont like my grammar or punctuation!!!!!!!

It took you long enough to respond to my reply about your terrible use of the language! But, I wasn't the only one that took notice to your horrible, butchering of something we all should have learned by the age of ten! However, like the saying goes, you can't tell a crazy person who is already in the asylum he's nuts!!!

bigdicki
12-19-2008, 03:53 AM
LOOK TV,this post is about getting a few more ass shots!I Could care less wether you dont like my grammar or punctuation!!!!!!!

LOL... I love u man.:rolleyes:

TSSexyChanel
12-19-2008, 04:04 AM
LOL... I love u man.:rolleyes:

Don't make me get on you Mr. Man. I already owe you. ;)

bigdicki
12-19-2008, 04:09 AM
Don't make me get on you Mr. Man. I already owe you. ;)

We've had that conversation. You can't get on me, but I want to get on (in)you.;)

TSSexyChanel
12-19-2008, 04:11 AM
We've had that conversation. You can't get on me, but I want to get on (in)you.;)

Cum on maybe it will put an end to this when you come back and report tops can bottom with the best of them. My asspussy is rarely used but with the right driver we can go from 0-120 in 60 seconds and ride for hours.

DirtySouth
12-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Okay I still havent received an answer on how many ass shots is enough or "evens it out"?

DrDickenstein
12-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Okay I still havent received an answer on how many ass shots is enough or "evens it out"?

That's because there's already a balance. It's good the way it is.

bigdicki
12-19-2008, 11:06 PM
Cum on maybe it will put an end to this when you come back and report tops can bottom with the best of them. My asspussy is rarely used but with the right driver we can go from 0-120 in 60 seconds and ride for hours.

DAYYUUMMM!!!! My dick just instantly got hard. :eek: I'll call u tomorrow.

andwar
12-23-2008, 05:27 AM
It took you long enough to respond to my reply about your terrible use of the language! But, I wasn't the only one that took notice to your horrible, butchering of something we all should have learned by the age of ten! However, like the saying goes, you can't tell a crazy person who is already in the asylum he's nuts!!!:cool:TV!!!! Why's your rectum so tender about my grammar?Again I could care less about punctuation.The post is about ass shots.I have respected everyone who chose to express their oppinion,wether they agreed or not.But you insist on attacking me about something that has nothing to do with the topic,and now have disrespected me by calling me nuts.So now I got to treat you like the lubed up,pillow bitting asshole you are.Is this really about my grammar?or more about the fact that there are some members who'd rather have the favorite BTG bent over and rode,as opposed to being bent over like you!and if thats you thing fine with me,but dont attack my character for doing what this forum is suppose to be for.

andwar
12-23-2008, 05:40 AM
Dirty.I stated that I enjoyed all of the latest shoots.I added positive comments in just about all the new shoots.I just want all the photographers,when possible,to add a few more shots!

andwar
12-23-2008, 05:44 AM
LOL... I love u man.:rolleyes: I see you got a sore anus about my grammar too:rolleyes:

andwar
12-23-2008, 06:17 AM
That's because there's already a balance. It's good the way it is.Thanks for stopping by Doc!

tgyrllikr
12-23-2008, 06:19 AM
dirty Man, You Guys Are Doing Great Work...grrrreat Work!!! So You Don't Even Have To Address This Anymore, Cuz It's Just Gonna Go On And On...it's Time To Get A Pair Of Scissors And Cut This Thread Loose!!!!

TVSURFER
12-23-2008, 11:40 PM
TV!!!! Why's your rectum so tender about my grammar?Again I could care less about punctuation.The post is about ass shots.I have respected everyone who chose to express their oppinion,wether they agreed or not.But you insist on attacking me about something that has nothing to do with the topic,and now have disrespected me by calling me nuts.So now I got to treat you like the lubed up,pillow bitting asshole you are.Is this really about my grammar?or more about the fact that there are some members who'd rather have the favorite BTG bent over and rode,as opposed to being bent over like you!and if thats you thing fine with me,but dont attack my character for doing what this forum is suppose to be for.
If you read my original post, I ended it with a P.S. (Post Script), meaning, by the way or keep in mind; your puncuation is terrible! It would seem that you have no knowledge of the key-board; space-bar to connote separation of words or sentences; or shift keys to emphasize capitalization of a word. When going public with your written thoughts, you shouldn't take for granted that the reader automatically discern what you are talking about after seeing a sentence end with a period and the next sentence is crammed next to it without without regard to capitalization of the first word of that sentence. There are no excuses when making correspondence to be read as being rushed or some uncultivated justification of why you did so. You make it seem as though Bigdicki and myself are expressing wild ideals of civilization and not imparatives of the literate world we live in.
If you care to go back and read my reply to the post, I think I was in keeping with the subject! However, it is now apparent that you want to have things your way, contrary to what the status quo of the photographers, moderators and members feel about what is being discussed! If you would put your employment tool (a handle, with a brush at the end of it) down for a second, because it is obvious your secondary education teachers rolled their eyes at your communication attempts, to convince you otherwise, to care about how you express yourself to this vast, literate world around you and learn that the educated world has uncompromising standards, this ego-bashing you are undertaking, now, would not be necessary! You left yourself open to have your character attacked! Remember, 100% of the world cares about about punctuation, even if you don't!
Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa!

andwar
12-23-2008, 11:44 PM
dirty Man, You Guys Are Doing Great Work...grrrreat Work!!! So You Don't Even Have To Address This Anymore, Cuz It's Just Gonna Go On And On...it's Time To Get A Pair Of Scissors And Cut This Thread Loose!!!!By the way your shoot is the shoots I'm looking for. Ones wit that ass winking at the the camera.;)

bigdicki
12-24-2008, 02:45 AM
I see you got a sore anus about my grammar too:rolleyes:

Did this dude try to crack on people on a tranny-lovers site by saying they catch it up the poop-chute?:eek:

Well, although I don't bottom, I and I would assume everyone else on this site take no offense to saying we bend over and take it because we aren't homophobes. Not saying you are, but clearly my man you got issues. I still love you though. I'm too old to get into internet arguments, so continue with the bad grammar all you want. And just for you, here's some random! exclamation!!!!!! points!!! :D:p

Handandsom
12-24-2008, 04:05 AM
dirty Man, You Guys Are Doing Great Work...grrrreat Work!!! So You Don't Even Have To Address This Anymore, Cuz It's Just Gonna Go On And On...it's Time To Get A Pair Of Scissors And Cut This Thread Loose!!!!

You look great in your shoot, why am i feeling like a groupie :)

andwar
12-24-2008, 04:44 AM
Did this dude try to crack on people on a tranny-lovers site by saying they catch it up the poop-chute?:eek:

Well, although I don't bottom, I and I would assume everyone else on this site take no offense to saying we bend over and take it because we aren't homophobes. Not saying you are, but clearly my man you got issues. I still love you though. I'm too old to get into internet arguments, so continue with the bad grammar all you want. And just for you, here's some random! exclamation!!!!!! points!!! :D:pThis has gone long enough. I expressed my oppinion about a lil more ass shots in future shoots.thats what this thread was about,and You wanna get off the topic and attack me about grammar,and punctuation on a porn site.I payed my membership for its content,the BTG's,not to get into arguments with members!I have respect for everyone who expresses an oppinion on this topic,and other topics in the past.The only "issues" I have dude, is when you attack my character.you dont know me.I dot my I's,and cross my T's when I have to.Now if you dont agree with what this thread is about thats fine.but dont get at me for having an oppinion of my own.And trust I will continue to express my oppinion when I'm ready.

andwar
12-24-2008, 05:08 AM
If you read my original post, I ended it with a P.S. (Post Script), meaning, by the way or keep in mind; your puncuation is terrible! It would seem that you have no knowledge of the key-board; space-bar to connote separation of words or sentences; or shift keys to emphasize capitalization of a word. When going public with your written thoughts, you shouldn't take for granted that the reader automatically discern what you are talking about after seeing a sentence end with a period and the next sentence is crammed next to it without without regard to capitalization of the first word of that sentence. There are no excuses when making correspondence to be read as being rushed or some uncultivated justification of why you did so. You make it seem as though Bigdicki and myself are expressing wild ideals of civilization and not imparatives of the literate world we live in.
If you care to go back and read my reply to the post, I think I was in keeping with the subject! However, it is now apparent that you want to have things your way, contrary to what the status quo of the photographers, moderators and members feel about what is being discussed! If you would put your employment tool (a handle, with a brush at the end of it) down for a second, because it is obvious your secondary education teachers rolled their eyes at your communication attempts, to convince you otherwise, to care about how you express yourself to this vast, literate world around you and learn that the educated world has uncompromising standards, this ego-bashing you are undertaking, now, would not be necessary! You left yourself open to have your character attacked! Remember, 100% of the world cares about about punctuation, even if you don't!
Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa!:cool:This is a porn site!I'm here for the girls.not a grammar lesson.Professor Rectum, have a happy holiday;)

TVSURFER
12-24-2008, 03:33 PM
This is a porn site!I'm here for the girls.not a grammar lesson.Professor Rectum, have a happy holiday;)
Everytime you sit behind a keyboard, you make my point about your terrible use of the language and its grammar! However, because its a porn site, everyone who subscribes to it is not an idiot! Everyone can be ignorant when they don't know the facts; everyone can be stupid when they know the facts, yet don't care to adhere to them! If I need anymore shit from you, I'll squeeze your neck!

Ms Remy M
12-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Ok, the damned 'Idle' setting made me lose the three paragraph post I originally wrote so I will now keep this short and sweet.

TvSurfer, I have always liked your wisened comments and appreciate your continued post. You have issues with 'andwar' writing etiquette, then just ignore his post. You have me fretting over my grammer now. ;)

Andwar, I understand your stance and will try to deliver more of that shemale pussy for you. However; if you are typing more than one or two sentences, would it hurt to punctuate properly? I can understan quick statements and such, but whole paragraphs are another story. I don't particularly care for the 'running together' statements, but never cared enough to make such a big deal as TvSurfer is.

P.S. Let's stop with the PC Gangster crap, we are all united in our mutual love for black shemales. The 'in-fighting' is so not necessary, we are grown men trying to get our nut off to some hot chicks and share in our stories and such, not some fuckers off 'The Wire'. This thread is looking like a Myspace affair everytime I click on it, and I despise Myspace.

bigdicki
12-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Ok, the damned 'Idle' setting made me lose the three paragraph post I originally wrote so I will now keep this short and sweet.

TvSurfer, I have always liked your wisened comments and appreciate your continued post. You have issues with 'andwar' writing etiquette, then just ignore his post. You have me fretting over my grammer now. ;)

Andwar, I understand your stance and will try to deliver more of that shemale pussy for you. However; if you are typing more than one or two sentences, would it hurt to punctuate properly? I can understan quick statements and such, but whole paragraphs are another story. I don't particularly care for the 'running together' statements, but never cared enough to make such a big deal as TvSurfer is.

P.S. Let's stop with the PC Gangster crap, we are all united in our mutual love for black shemales. The 'in-fighting' is so not necessary, we are grown men trying to get our nut off to some hot chicks and share in our stories and such, not some fuckers off 'The Wire'. This thread is looking like a Myspace affair everytime I click on it, and I despise Myspace.

Well said, player. Well said.