not even scheduled yet. Wow.
LA based.

Tyra Alice

Larryp
11-24-2014, 07:17 PM
not even scheduled yet. Wow.
LA based.

Tyra Alice

She's very pretty. Maybe I'm just getting older, but she looks very young. Long, sexy legs...

bmore
11-25-2014, 02:55 PM
Her shoes weak. Id fap to that though

OneDose
11-25-2014, 03:09 PM
You worried about shoes? :0

All in all, she's bad AF. Sheesh! :)

tyrone70
11-25-2014, 10:21 PM
meh not impressed

SHAUN
11-25-2014, 11:19 PM
She's beautiful, beyond the basic mechanics of her flawless skin and body... I find women like this infinitely more enchanting and powerful than all the faked-up and inked-up models that there are so many of (just my opinion)

Look at her expression, her eyes, and how she fixes herself, her soul, on the camera lens (i.e. "us")... She is giving herself to us... She is presenting her beauty to us...

And that is true Feminine grace, beauty, seduction, enchantment and power.... It can't be faked... or tatooed.

Women like this are already truly Femme without any need for enhancement or embellishment... The fact that she is beautiful and cute and sexy is simple a bonus lol.

I hope she knows this deep down to her core... and doesn't feel a need to go all mainstream, and ravage her Femme body with work and ink.

blue eyed devil

OneDose
11-26-2014, 02:55 AM
She's beautiful, beyond the basic mechanics of her flawless skin and body... I find women like this infinitely more enchanting and powerful than all the faked-up and inked-up models that there are so many of (just my opinion)

Look at her expression, her eyes, and how she fixes herself, her soul, on the camera lens (i.e. "us")... She is giving herself to us... She is presenting her beauty to us...

And that is true Feminine grace, beauty, seduction, enchantment and power.... It can't be faked... or tatooed.

Women like this are already truly Femme without any need for enhancement or embellishment... The fact that she is beautiful and cute and sexy is simple a bonus lol.

I hope she knows this deep down to her core... and doesn't feel a need to go all mainstream, and ravage her Femme body with work and ink.

blue eyed devil

I agree and couldn't have said it better.

Larryp
11-26-2014, 04:59 PM
I agree and couldn't have said it better.

Agreed. Well said bro.

northclayco
11-26-2014, 06:00 PM
Well Said..... And she is Beautiful.... :D