PDA

View Full Version : Cherry n New Orleans

DrDickenstein
12-03-2008, 04:53 AM
Pulled this off CL-NOLA this week. Anybody got the 411? If not, enjoy the iCandy.... :D I'll be on Bourbon Street Friday night so if I get up with her, I'll let y'all know the deal. Almost looks too good to pass up.

I posted a request for current NOLA info in the "meeting btg's" part of the forum. If u got any info, drop it...I need to know!! But I'll go down there blind if I gotta lol

Here's the ad/pics/link:
---------------------------------------------------------

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/940330928.html

HELLO GENTLEMEn if you are looking for a TRANSEXUAL that will be able to fulfill your wildest fantasies, all the while remaining sensuously sexy and classy, then look no further.I will take you on a fantasy adventure like you have never experienced before. Well a little about me I am soft and chewy but oh-so-sweet, I..m petite in the waist with a mesmerizing face. I'm a Blatino which explains the naturally smooth soft skin, sun-kissed tan, perfect hips. 5'7////135////8inch/////34b/ Adorable CHERRY 150ROSES 504-606-7012

aaronk
12-03-2008, 05:35 AM
she got an eros ad for miami right now...

fp69
12-03-2008, 05:36 AM
hell she is fine...But is she realy a TG or is she a tg posting a GG pics...let us know I got a trip to da NO coming soon.....Damn she is fine

MrF
12-03-2008, 11:36 AM
I have no info, but the ad looks legit to me. Good chance this person actually exists. Again, just my CL spidey sense.

DrDickenstein
12-03-2008, 05:39 PM
I have no info, but the ad looks legit to me. Good chance this person actually exists. Again, just my CL spidey sense.

I agree MrF. The photo is legit, I'm 99.9% sure. Aaronk brought up the eros-miami ad and that's what concerns me. The phone numbers on both ads are the same though (and it's a N.O. area code) so maybe she left Miami early and didn't change the eros ad? Best guess. I'll call Friday on my way down to Bourbon and see what kinda vibe I catch. I'll let y'all know either way.

twowaybro
12-04-2008, 12:10 AM
She is legit. She used to post on Nude Africa all the time. She also use to be a member of my Yahoo group BTGA.

bdser88
12-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Good find Dr. Dick!:)

DirtySouth
12-05-2008, 10:22 PM
I give two thumbs up on that one. Thats real. Ive seen it before and damn she is fine.

bigdicki
12-06-2008, 03:01 PM
I can look at that pic and tell that although she is passable, thats a TG not a GG. She is fine as French wine though Doc! Our tastes seem to run similar so if you get up with her PM me and give me the full report. I might have to go after your sloppy seconds.:rolleyes:

fp69
01-05-2010, 05:54 AM
Man any new info on her?

Laidbackfella09
01-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Damn she round my way.... Ive never seen her on CL. No info tho.. I dont really deal wit Nawlins,, guess cuz it done got old and they got some wakos down there. Enjoy urself but be on ya toes. lol

bronxbound
01-06-2010, 08:46 PM
All I gotta say is WOW WOW WOW and did I mention WOW!!!!!

anonymoussonny
01-07-2010, 03:13 AM
Hey Doc...Take one for the Team! LOL

vidman
01-07-2010, 04:32 AM
Pulled this off CL-NOLA this week. Anybody got the 411? If not, enjoy the iCandy.... :D I'll be on Bourbon Street Friday night so if I get up with her, I'll let y'all know the deal. Almost looks too good to pass up.

I posted a request for current NOLA info in the "meeting btg's" part of the forum. If u got any info, drop it...I need to know!! But I'll go down there blind if I gotta lol

Here's the ad/pics/link:

HELLO GENTLEMEn if you are looking for a TRANSEXUAL that will be able to fulfill your wildest fantasies, all the while remaining sensuously sexy and classy, then look no further.I will take you on a fantasy adventure like you have never experienced before. Well a little about me I am soft and chewy but oh-so-sweet, I..m petite in the waist with a mesmerizing face. I'm a Blatino which explains the naturally smooth soft skin, sun-kissed tan, perfect hips. 5'7////135////8inch/////34b/ Adorable CHERRY 150ROSES 504-606-7012

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is fine and pretty as hell!!!! Good one Doc! Yep, she would rise straight to the top, like cream, if she was introduced to this site. Keep em comin Dr. D.

Ms Remy M
01-08-2010, 06:40 AM
I will be going to the N.O. this summer, so hopefully will get some new girls from down there that wouldn't normaly travel up my way. She's a cutie though for sure, I've seen her ad a few times in past. 100% legit. I'll be sure to scoop out any potential tg spots worth noting while down there for the Where to Meet section.

luv2gethead
01-10-2010, 06:17 PM
she is very real.... i had a great time with her for less than half that price

tomn89
07-01-2010, 06:24 AM
pulled this off cl-nola this week. Anybody got the 411? If not, enjoy the icandy.... :d i'll be on bourbon street friday night so if i get up with her, i'll let y'all know the deal. Almost looks too good to pass up.

I posted a request for current nola info in the "meeting btg's" part of the forum. If u got any info, drop it...i need to know!! But i'll go down there blind if i gotta lol

here's the ad/pics/link:

hello gentlemen if you are looking for a transexual that will be able to fulfill your wildest fantasies, all the while remaining sensuously sexy and classy, then look no further.i will take you on a fantasy adventure like you have never experienced before. Well a little about me i am soft and chewy but oh-so-sweet, i..m petite in the waist with a mesmerizing face. I'm a blatino which explains the naturally smooth soft skin, sun-kissed tan, perfect hips. 5'7////135////8inch/////34b/ adorable cherry 150roses 504-606-7012
yes this girl is the real deal i had and appt with her yesterday......she is sooooooo fine same as the pics you see on the postings.....she's planning on having a srs done in 2 weeks sooo.....

DYNACORD
07-01-2010, 11:29 AM
yes this girl is the real deal i had and appt with her yesterday......she is sooooooo fine same as the pics you see on the postings.....she's planning on having a srs done in 2 weeks sooo.....

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Post Op girls are fun too.

This girl is super FINE! Looks like she's detailed oriented about herself, which is perfect. Good luck to her on the SRS, if it happens.

WhereChyna
07-02-2010, 04:12 PM
She looks familiar? Sexy Ta Death none the less!:p That BTG.com treatment would get her out there good! But, I did mention she looks familiar...maybe work at another site?

eclectic_co
07-04-2010, 04:37 AM
Does anyone know if she intends to stay in the business after her SRS?

Congratz to her on reaching that goal.

:cool:

aaronk
07-07-2010, 05:53 AM
srs..i was wondering why she was down here again....she comes to visit miami alot...ive been tempted but never tried...

Koanbred
07-11-2010, 04:57 AM
Must be the nicest southern ass ever!!!

james7
01-15-2012, 12:14 AM
hey so whats the deal with her she goes by the name ts cherry on neworleans backpage Remy get this girl please on this site she is on fire damm

thegreat1
01-15-2012, 01:51 AM
Looks like i'll be going to new orleans pretty soon

TurboMan
01-16-2012, 12:05 PM
nokia c5-06 (http://bay-phone.org.ua/telefonchik_product-169981.html) ( мобильный телефон nokia c5-06 ) — отличный смартфон, работающий на платформе s60 5th edition с процессором arm 11 600mhz,
оснащенный tft-экраном, отображающим до 16 млн. цветов, с диагональю 3.2" и камерой на 2 mpx,
делающей снимки с разрешением 1600 x 1200 px. (http://bay-phone.org.ua/)
оснащен мощным аккумулятором на 1000 mah, который позволяет аппарату работать до 600 часов в режиме ожидания и до 11.5 в режиме разговора.
для коммуникации может предложить: Web-браузер, edge, wifi, стерео bluetooth, и, конечно, usb-порт.
для фанатов музыки есть аудио выход на 3.5 мм.
также стоит отметить, что он оснащен gps-приемником, который позволит вам не заблудиться в любом месте!
what ??????????????