Location State:
Georgia
Race:
Black, Other
Height:
5'8 1/2
Weight:
Sexual Position:
Versatile Bottom: I like getting fucked but i will fuck you!

YIM:
Brazilian_Dyme69
Myspace url:
www.myspace.com/brazilian_Body
About Me:
Classy Tgirl with a very sexual side ((used only wit those fortunate)) Educated, mature and open minded. Current Cosmo student (yaaah!) Into fashion/music/movies...working on writing a book about 'Growing up Trans' > very excited about that!! I'm somewhat of a PRISSY chick, use to having things my way, but im learning to compromise *smile* :P
What I'm looking for:
*Fun* *Friends* * I can appreciate a HONEST and MATURE man, very CLEAN and NEAT who is exclusive to TS WOMEN only! A man who appreciates a woman such as myself. Sense of humor, open mind, spontaneous and able to talk the walk and walk the walk! *no scubs, no young SEX hungry men..pervs or granddies..yeah ya kno who ya are!!!

andwar
12-03-2008, 07:29 AM
Built like a stallion!pretty passable face and likes to get fucked!my type of girl:)

drjekel_mrhyde
12-03-2008, 04:26 PM
I use to know her her name is Aubrey
and she got bigger look at her friends' pics (I keep getting better)under my photos

11inchtranny
12-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Hey Thats My Sis...shes A Hottie Guys Keep An Eye Out 4 Her....oh And Thats Me (i Keep Getting Better) On Her Myspace Friends List...lol Kisses-yana:d:d

aaronk
12-04-2008, 03:47 PM
damn i like the build on this one!!!

bdser88
12-05-2008, 08:32 PM
nice! thickness!

Chyrstionne_Kardashian
12-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Hey guys, it's me Chrystionne, thx 4 the love, it's much appreciated. Gotten 'Bigger' lol, maybe a few Xtra pounds.. i'm loving the Xtra weight, then again i was never a stick skinny girl.. so it works! You all have a lovely evening! p.s. im n Atlanta for a week!