PDA

View Full Version : Coming soons ... two awesome girls from Kilakali

GroobySteven
02-03-2015, 11:30 AM
Kilakali has been at it again, he's only just found two of the cutest girls for BlackTgirls I've seen in a long time ... and he found them in the first month of the year so 2015, is looking good!

China Sweetcheeks
Lala

Both coming soon to Black-Tgirls.com

bryanferryfan
02-03-2015, 02:39 PM
Alright ! they look fine!

mauve
02-08-2015, 06:19 AM
that 2nd chick.....sheesh

SHAUN
02-08-2015, 10:37 PM
The curves and puppy phat on some of these models is mesmerising.... very sexy :)

blue eyed devil

OneDose
03-18-2015, 12:59 PM
OMG, I love them both. Especially since Lala's set just dropped. Sexy as fuck!

Magna Carta
03-18-2015, 04:03 PM
That first one is nice looking. Thumbs down on the other two.

GroobySteven
03-18-2015, 07:51 PM
That first one is nice looking. Thumbs down on the other two.
Remember when you got banned the last time? You're one post away from it. It's always the shortest guy in the room who has the most to say?
Napoleon complex?

GroobyMike
03-19-2015, 05:53 AM
Lala made her official debut this week...................

Magna Carta
03-25-2015, 12:03 PM
Remember when you got banned the last time? You're one post away from it. It's always the shortest guy in the room who has the most to say?
Napoleon complex?
Napoleon Complex? My nigga, you have no idea how I look, therefore you're only assuming. Secondly, I can't have an opinion? I take it that you want monolithic thought on here, huh? If that's what you're after, then ban me you duck ass nigga. In fact, don't even bother because I won't return voluntarily.

GroobySteven
03-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Napoleon Complex? My nigga, you have no idea how I look, therefore you're only assuming. Secondly, I can't have an opinion? I take it that you want monolithic thought on here, huh? If that's what you're after, then ban me you duck ass nigga. In fact, don't even bother because I won't return voluntarily.

Sorry for the late reply, shorty, I know exactly how you look. I'm far from being "your nigga" by the way and I had to have the rest of the message translated. Opinions are appreciate, rude ignorant assholes aren't.
Thanks for not returning voluntary as it saves me a minute from banning you, wee fella.