PDA

View Full Version : Lil Help Experts

ROC
12-05-2008, 05:10 AM
SEXY TS ALL THE WAY FROM NEW YORK.. I'M HERE LOOKING FOR ALL YOU PROFESSIONAL MAN THAT WOULD LOVE TO BE DOMINATED BY A MISTRESS LIKE ME I'M VERY OPEN MINDED I LOVE TO GET PLEASED AS WELL AS PLEASE ALSO LOVE TO TRY NEW THINGS. I STAND 5'7,135,24,36,34B,9.5''FULLY-FUNCTIONAL. COME LET ME ROCK YOUR WORLD I PROMISE I WILL............

586-838-7817 LONDON

PS. I LOVE TO PARTY......

IS SHE A FAKE OR IS SHE LEGIT..............?

kilakali
12-05-2008, 07:05 AM
[B] SEXY TS ALL THE WAY FROM NEW YORK.. I'M HERE LOOKING FOR ALL YOU PROFESSIONAL MAN THAT WOULD LOVE TO BE DOMINATED BY A MISTRESS LIKE ME I'M VERY OPEN MINDED I LOVE TO GET PLEASED AS WELL AS PLEASE ALSO LOVE TO TRY NEW THINGS. I STAND 5'7,135,24,36,34B,9.5''FULLY-FUNCTIONAL. COME LET ME ROCK YOUR WORLD I PROMISE I WILL............

586-838-7817 LONDON

PS. I LOVE TO PARTY......

IS SHE A FAKE OR IS SHE LEGIT..............?

I call fake.

DirtySouth
12-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Fake. I think that I know who she is (from the phone number) and she doesn't look ANYTHING like that.

A few guys have been getting robbed and/or put into sticky situation when they visit these girls with fake pics. One story I heard - this guy said he went ahead through with it and met a girl off of CL. Once he arrived, it was a man with a wig on, not the girl he saw in the pics. Big surprise there. When he tried to leave, two guys came out of the back room and blocked the door. He ended up getting out of there by bluffing that he had a gun.

I've been tricked before on photo shoot recruiting. I have visited a handful of girls that used fake pics and still kept up the lie in order to get a shoot. I had to do some bluffing myself to get rid of them. I think this problem is running wild in ATL more than other cities.