PDA

View Full Version : hairy cross-dressers who disguise themselves

MrF
12-06-2008, 12:08 AM
Now, I'm not hating on those girls who are not completely passable, and you gotta give 'em props for having the courage to do their thing. And I can't rag on those who are early in their transition, either.

But I do find it funny some girls on CL who look pretty glamorous and then when you meet them in person they are hairy, have a bra stuffed with tissue or something, won't take off their top, and have a 5 o'clock shadow that was somehow covered with makeup or photoshopped out in the pic. :eek::D:confused:

What's the motivation ? I guess some of them may simply be gay men who want to hustle, and they find they can attract more guys by cross-dressing. Or maybe they really are cross-dressers, or "wanna-be" TGirls. :eek::D:confused: Any ideas ?

TSSexyChanel
12-06-2008, 12:42 AM
was that you that left my door saying you had the wrong address? LOL:D

DirtySouth
12-06-2008, 01:28 AM
What's the motivation ? I guess some of them may simply be gay men who want to hustle, and they find they can attract more guys by cross-dressing. Or maybe they really are cross-dressers, or "wanna-be" TGirls. :eek::D:confused: Any ideas ?

You already answered your own question! ^^^ Bravo!

MrF
12-06-2008, 01:45 AM
was that you that left my door saying you had the wrong address? LOL:D

I realize you're joking, but you're clearly not a CD. The more they look like my avatar (Fred Flintstone) the more likely I am to run. Now, I'll admit that I look like my avatar. But I can't run from myself. :) Wait, that doesn't even make any sense. Oh well.

12-08-2008, 07:42 AM
I realize you're joking, but you're clearly not a CD. The more they look like my avatar (Fred Flintstone) the more likely I am to run. Now, I'll admit that I look like my avatar. But I can't run from myself. :) Wait, that doesn't even make any sense. Oh well.

LOL * shakes head*