PDA

View Full Version : Ashley

ROC
04-23-2015, 01:02 AM
ashley stacks

Larryp
04-23-2015, 02:27 PM
She is filling out very nicely. Hope she doesn't go in for all the excessive surgery enhancements----she clearly doesn't need them....my opinion. She's a pretty, feminine, sexy woman........very nice!!

SHAUN
04-23-2015, 11:25 PM
She is filling out very nicely. Hope she doesn't go in for all the excessive surgery enhancements----she clearly doesn't need them....my opinion. She's a pretty, feminine, sexy woman........very nice!!

Totally agree... I hope she doesn't go all mainstream and trade her unique beauty for cookie-cutter enhancements and tatoos.

Also, looking as beautiful as she does, it's a shame those pics aren't from a grooby re-shoot; it's great that grooby intro's so many new gals, but I would dearly love to see many of them come back much more regularly for re-shoots.

blue eyed devil

northclayco
04-30-2015, 05:06 PM
Would love to see her back on video.... Really Wish To See Her Top Someone......

Larryp
05-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Would love to see her back on video.... Really Wish To See Her Top Someone......

I'd be happy to volunteer..........

andwar
05-10-2015, 01:45 PM
I was love struck on Ashley her very first photo shoot.I can't wait for our paths to cross,and yes the breast look just right,I hope that whatever augmentation she gets,continue's to look natural and not cartoon like. she is gorgeous to me