PDA

View Full Version : TS Jenysis

ROC
12-11-2008, 03:56 AM
WHY HASN'T THIS MAMACITA BLESS THE PAGES OF BLACK-TGIRLS YET? VISTING NYC RIGHT NOW, WISH I WAS ON VACATION RIGHT ABOUT NOW.......

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/ch-jenysis1.htm (http://www.eros-ny.com/files/ch-jenysis1.htm)

kilakali
12-11-2008, 05:00 AM
WHY HASN'T THIS MAMACITA BLESS THE PAGES OF BLACK-TGIRLS YET? VISTING NYC RIGHT NOW, WISH I WAS ON VACATION RIGHT ABOUT NOW.......

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/ch-jenysis1.htm (http://www.eros-ny.com/files/ch-jenysis1.htm)

She has been on here before as i mentioed in another post (excellent shoot by the way). Good luck to any of the photographers who can get her, she can be elusive and YMMV type of personality.

4mystuffin
12-11-2008, 12:58 PM
help out the slow kid YMMV?

Ms Remy M
12-11-2008, 02:13 PM

I was just about to ask the same thing dude.

kilakali
12-11-2008, 04:27 PM

YMMV = Your Miles Might Vary, meaning that your results will vary depending on the person.

blkgsxr
02-25-2011, 12:10 AM
YMMV = Your Miles Might Vary, meaning that your results will vary depending on the person.
I hate to have to do this..."reviving such an old thread" buuut she's fckn gorgeous. Myself and Kali were talking the other night and she walks up to us since Kali knows some of the girls...I had to be nice and let him know I know most of them lol! jk jk we both know her and got damn!!! is she fiiine...

kilakali
02-25-2011, 02:19 AM
I hate to have to do this..."reviving such an old thread" buuut she's fckn gorgeous. Myself and Kali were talking the other night and she walks up to us since Kali knows some of the girls...I had to be nice and let him know I know most of them lol! jk jk we both know her and got damn!!! is she fiiine...
Welcome to the forum Jix... It's funny you posted on this thread because I was going to add a new one about Jenysis..
You definitely know her better than I do. All I got was a huge hug and a "Damn Kali you looking good tonight". She went over to you and gave you a full body hug and some whispers in your ear...lol

For the guys this girls pics are real one of the most passable girls I have ever seen.
http://www.eros-la.com/files/206500.htm

bigdicki
02-25-2011, 04:15 AM
Met her and hung out with her and I think if I had played it right could have had a 3 way with her roomate... but obviously I didnt. She's cool peeps but I suspect she is against doing a nude photoshoot. She used to crib here but has since gone to the west coast and then went mobile. Has she moved back out there permanently Kila?

kilakali
02-25-2011, 04:27 AM
Met her and hung out with her and I think if I had played it right could have had a 3 way with her roomate... but obviously I didnt. She's cool peeps but I suspect she is against doing a nude photoshoot. She used to crib here but has since gone to the west coast and then went mobile. Has she moved back out there permanently Kila?

I believe she is here for good (Long Beach). She will not shoot for BTG, however we will see some of her soon...;)

blkgsxr
02-25-2011, 07:12 AM
I believe she is here for good (Long Beach). She will not shoot for BTG, however we will see some of her soon...;)

whoever gets her is lucky!

eclectic_co
02-25-2011, 10:26 AM
Kila,

Jenysis is an amazingly beautiful lady!

I have seen this photo before, though I would swear that it was not is a transgender setting.

Do you know where it was shot?

thanks!

:cool:

Welcome to the forum Jix... It's funny you posted on this thread because I was going to add a new one about Jenysis..
You definitely know her better than I do. All I got was a huge hug and a "Damn Kali you looking good tonight". She went over to you and gave you a full body hug and some whispers in your ear...lol

For the guys this girls pics are real one of the most passable girls I have ever seen.

kilakali
02-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Kila,

Jenysis is an amazingly beautiful lady!

I have seen this photo before, though I would swear that it was not is a transgender setting.

Do you know where it was shot?

thanks!

You must have seen it this week because it was shot this past Tuesday at Hamburger Mary's TG Night in Long Beach...

blkgsxr
02-26-2011, 05:20 AM
You must have seen it this week because it was shot this past Tuesday at Hamburger Mary's TG Night in Long Beach...

Was just over at her spot we smoked and watched a movie she's a cool person IMHO then again I am me-coolest nigga around lol jk!

ROC
02-27-2011, 11:52 PM
RAN ACROSS HER IN A NEW STATE...........

kilakali
02-28-2011, 12:06 AM
RAN ACROSS HER IN A NEW STATE...........

Ummm ROC I just posted that link with a up to date picture of her.......:cool:

kilakali
02-28-2011, 03:26 AM
Another pic taken this past tuesday... Hey Jix I cant wait for Jenysis to drop that bomb...:D

blkgsxr
02-28-2011, 05:06 AM
Another pic taken this past tuesday... Hey Jix I cant wait for Jenysis to drop that bomb...:D

No doubt shes cool peeps, In the end I doubt she will do Nude but maybe for her own use she will.

kilakali
02-28-2011, 05:39 AM
No doubt shes cool peeps, In the end I doubt she will do Nude but maybe for her own use she will.

Thats what I am talking about Jix...sheesh..:rolleyes:..lol

blkgsxr
02-28-2011, 06:32 AM
Thats what I am talking about Jix...sheesh..:rolleyes:..lol

then I'll tell her to go to you duh! gotta look out for my boy plus you live in her city anyways lol...Im suprised she hasnt said something about the KO herb I took over lmfao shit literally knocks ya out lol.

bigdicki
03-01-2011, 12:43 AM
then I'll tell her to go to you duh! gotta look out for my boy plus you live in her city anyways lol...Im suprised she hasnt said something about the KO herb I took over lmfao shit literally knocks ya out lol.

I've only had that Kali green twice in my life and both times.... fantastic. :D

blkgsxr
03-01-2011, 01:08 AM
I've only had that Kali green twice in my life and both times.... fantastic. :D
Man all I mess with is top shelf stuff 10 bucks a gram for me because I pick up so much a week...

bigdicki
03-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Man all I mess with is top shelf stuff 10 bucks a gram for me because I pick up so much a week...

Looks like if I ever make it out again you me and KilaKali gotta do what it do joe!

blkgsxr
03-03-2011, 09:08 PM
we got a couple amazing shots the other night thanks to my boy ben, Ill ask her if she is ok if I post a photo of her if not, theirs not much I can do brotha.

kilakali
03-07-2011, 11:15 AM
I dont know if i posted this pic before (just went diggin into the archieves).. oh well i will do it again..

blkgsxr
03-07-2011, 01:48 PM
I dont know if i posted this pic before (just went diggin into the archieves).. oh well i will do it again..

That photo doesnt compare to her at all...Nuff said.

blkgsxr
08-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Had a few drinks with her the other night Kila you should have gotten up sir, she just got back from visiting Miss Natassia Dreams 0_0

kilakali
08-08-2011, 01:02 AM
Had a few drinks with her the other night Kila you should have gotten up sir, she just got back from visiting Miss Natassia Dreams 0_0

Who do you think got her to go that Tuesday? ;) Yeah we talked on Monday and i encouraged her to go. I was supposed to attend but I had a shoot that took entirely too long well after HM closed...:mad:

CosmicTraveler
08-08-2011, 01:06 AM
Nothing like someone eating up your leisure time.

darkness12
08-08-2011, 04:50 AM

eclectic_co
08-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Great contribution darkness!

Jenysis is one beautiful lady!

darkness12
08-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Great contribution darkness!

Jenysis is one beautiful lady!

anytime bro she is truly stunning!!!!

blkgsxr
08-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Who do you think got her to go that Tuesday? ;) Yeah we talked on Monday and i encouraged her to go. I was supposed to attend but I had a shoot that took entirely too long well after HM closed...:mad:
How do you think I was at her house afterward shaddup Kali lol.
That said you going tomorrow?
I start a night time class this week for a few weeks,monday-wensday till 10pm but I might try and make it to this tuesday to say bye to a friend leaving the states then book it home cuz I work around 7am wensday.

kilakali
08-09-2011, 10:51 PM
How do you think I was at her house afterward shaddup Kali lol.
That said you going tomorrow?
I start a night time class this week for a few weeks,monday-wensday till 10pm but I might try and make it to this tuesday to say bye to a friend leaving the states then book it home cuz I work around 7am wensday.

You can be an ass Jix....:p I might go tonight not sure yet. Diamond Yumm is in town...:cool: I heard they had a nice crowd last week.

blkgsxr
08-10-2011, 10:28 AM
You can be an ass Jix....:p I might go tonight not sure yet. Diamond Yumm is in town...:cool: I heard they had a nice crowd last week.
she was there again heh heh I always get her that first drink of the night, I mean cmon why cant friends drink first then let chasers buy her drinks I had
my regular Crown & Coke, she likes Patron with margarita mix.... that said didnt talk much with her tonight but she was looking better and better. As usual.

pipeahoe
08-18-2011, 12:05 AM
love this chic i came in with her on my 25th

ive loved her since but she hasnt been back to miami ;(

whts the latest on her? contact? is sh in LA still?

kilakali
08-18-2011, 12:36 AM
she was there again heh heh I always get her that first drink of the night, I mean cmon why cant friends drink first then let chasers buy her drinks I had
my regular Crown & Coke, she likes Patron with margarita mix.... that said didnt talk much with her tonight but she was looking better and better. As usual.

I was there last night with Diamond Long and neither you nor her were there...WTF??? Buddah was the only one from the crew that was at the club..

kilakali
08-18-2011, 12:38 AM

She has called LA/LB her home for sometime now. She rarely travels if she does its usually Chicago, Europe or NY. Check Eros/LA

blkgsxr
08-19-2011, 08:42 AM

shes in NY at the moment and she said she will text me when she comes back to LA.

blkgsxr
08-19-2011, 08:48 AM
I was there last night with Diamond Long and neither you nor her were there...WTF??? Buddah was the only one from the crew that was at the club..

motherfucker you got my number you could have texted or called me lol.

kilakali
08-22-2011, 03:22 AM
motherfucker you got my number you could have texted or called me lol.

True but after that first drink I was done...lol That blonde GG bartender went ballistic with the liquor...:cool:

james7
08-22-2011, 03:57 AM

dam i would go to work on dat ass

blkgsxr
08-22-2011, 06:55 PM
True but after that first drink I was done...lol That blonde GG bartender went ballistic with the liquor...:cool:

her and bobby hook it up.

blkgsxr
08-22-2011, 06:56 PM
dam i would go to work on dat ass

Oh yeah? Oh beat ya to it :p

pipeahoe
09-09-2011, 08:29 PM
shes in NY at the moment and she said she will text me when she comes back to LA.

im guessing you got to kick it w/ her...you lucky fuck! lol

i need to fly out to LA jus for her

blkgsxr
09-21-2011, 12:03 AM
im guessing you got to kick it w/ her...you lucky fuck! lol

i need to fly out to LA jus for her

Yeah shes my homegirl...Matterfact I might just hit her up tomorrows my day off and havent smoked with her in a min...

pipeahoe
08-21-2012, 06:11 AM
id break all the rules and wife her...i swear to baby Jesus of Long Beach, CA

northclayco
08-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Does she have a Web site, twitter or facebook page?

kilakali
09-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Does she have a Web site, twitter or facebook page?

No Website, No Twitter, she does have a Facebook but its her personal page..

DYNACORD
09-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Absolutely stunning in these pics.

JoRocket
06-23-2017, 06:31 AM
Any new info on her?