PDA

View Full Version : TS Brenda

ty-clone
12-13-2008, 08:11 PM
im going to add to the ROC movement

her name is brenda, dose anybody got any info on her? she 100% passable i know she really a tgirl cause she used to have ads on CL with full pics showing everything, her pipe is really about 10"

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/ny-erica34-brenda1.htm

somebody needs to really get this girl on here ASAP.

Tony Vee
12-13-2008, 10:09 PM
She's already on Yum... and wouldn't fit in the BTG format:cool:

GroobySteven
12-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Is this Erica on Yum Tony?

ty-clone
12-13-2008, 11:06 PM
She's already on Yum... and wouldn't fit in the BTG format:cool:

whats the BTG format vs yum. i know a few girls that have done both shyana,vanilla,sasha and a few others

Is this Erica on Yum Tony?

oh yeah, now that i think about it. some of her ads, she use to go under that name, when she had black hair

GroobySteven
12-14-2008, 04:41 AM
You've got to be black to be on Black-Tgirls.com

Shemale Yum has different girls including a few black.

MrF
12-14-2008, 05:32 AM

Why not simply put a black hat on them ? Or dress them in black negligee ? Or ask them to get a dark tan at a salon ? Oh, never mind. :rolleyes::D:cool:

GroobySteven
12-14-2008, 07:52 AM
Why not simply put a black hat on them ? Or dress them in black negligee ? Or ask them to get a dark tan at a salon ? Oh, never mind. :rolleyes::D:cool:

We generally ask them to dance ... if they got rhythm then they in.
A love of BBQ is a bonus also!

ty-clone
12-14-2008, 04:36 PM

Shemale Yum has different girls including a few black.

oh shit, she not black. i thought she was half black half asian. she use to put that in her CL ads all the time.

Tony Vee
12-15-2008, 12:11 AM
Yum GOM 5/03
She's hung but not THAT hung!
You guys should know by know how these girls play!
:cool:

nycguy
12-16-2008, 07:23 PM
She is cute, her ad says Latin. I think she would fit here.

P.S.- White folks created BBQ ;-)

DirtySouth
12-16-2008, 09:49 PM

But Black folks made it famous

GroobySteven
12-16-2008, 10:40 PM

Ok I'll change the name to Latin-Tgirls.com ???

I know some Latins are black - but many aren't either. You've got to set a bar somewhere - most are paying here to see BLACK TGIRLS.

ty-clone
12-17-2008, 01:21 AM

yeah, i just notice that. well i guess she dont want to be black anymore cause her old ads use to say a mix of black and asian

GroobySteven
12-17-2008, 02:37 AM
She didn't say she had a 12 inch cock also did she ;-)

MrF
12-17-2008, 02:51 AM
Seachai wrote: "You've got to set a bar somewhere - most are paying here to see BLACK TGIRLS."

Modest proposal: you might consider putting a color filter on your camera and separating the ~8 major colors of the rainbow spectrum, creating for each a separate web site. Of course, you wouldn't want to split the wavelengths too fine, as that would spread profits too thin.

Ok, stupid joke, sorry.

But wait a minute. I remember reading somewhere that mitochondrial DNA studies have proven that ALL humans derive from Africans. Therefore, in a deep sense, we are all black, and hence all TGirls may be added to this site. Does that make sense ? No ? .... skip it. :)

GroobySteven
12-17-2008, 06:10 AM
Seachai wrote: "You've got to set a bar somewhere - most are paying here to see BLACK TGIRLS."

Modest proposal: you might consider putting a color filter on your camera and separating the ~8 major colors of the rainbow spectrum, creating for each a separate web site. Of course, you wouldn't want to split the wavelengths too fine, as that would spread profits too thin.

Ok, stupid joke, sorry.

But wait a minute. I remember reading somewhere that mitochondrial DNA studies have proven that ALL humans derive from Africans. Therefore, in a deep sense, we are all black, and hence all TGirls may be added to this site. Does that make sense ? No ? .... skip it. :)

Complete sense ... and if I wanted to have a site that lost money, I'd follow that advice ! :cool: