PDA

View Full Version : long distance

detroitblaktgirllover
12-14-2008, 10:18 AM
i live in japan and not really a fan of ladyboys anybody know any btgirls in japan or that travel to japan?

DirtySouth
12-14-2008, 12:02 PM
i live in japan and not really a fan of ladyboys anybody know any btgirls in japan or that travel to japan?

Whoa, thats a pretty tall order! Most of the BTGs I know have trouble getting into Mexico let alone overseas.

TSSexyChanel
12-14-2008, 07:46 PM

Good luck:D

Ms Remy M
12-14-2008, 07:50 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Sexxy Jade was spotted out there as she seems to be one of the few BTG's that travels outside the U.S. and A. but aside from her you'd have an easier time milking a 'Black Mamba' than finding most American BTG's in Japan.

4mystuffin
12-15-2008, 02:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHA @ milking black mamba. not sure about where to find BTG but I know of a small pastuer with unicorns if your interested.

DirtySouth
12-16-2008, 12:42 AM
HAHAHAHAHA @ milking black mamba. not sure about where to find BTG but I know of a small pastuer with unicorns if your interested.

Now THAT was a good example of high level sarcasm. Job well done lol