PDA

View Full Version : Chaturbate

ROC
06-06-2015, 01:51 AM
saw our own cuties honey foxx and genesis on chaturbate tonight.............

Genesis: Genesis_green

honey foxx: Blossomxrated

Larryp
06-06-2015, 02:01 PM
very nice indeed.

andwar
06-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Both are long time fav's of mine,and after there last to smoking hot photo sets, and hardcore scene.Has remotivated me to track them both down.

werwt22
06-08-2015, 02:23 PM
sasha is on there too

kanguru
06-08-2015, 04:02 PM
I really need to meet Honey some time within the next 4 years lol. Looks like her girth is getting more beastly each time I see her :)

Chaturbate is probably the greatest thing ever made. So much talent on there (even though my bae is still FreshXDollTS for those epic loads)

I'll have to catch some of her shows for sure. If anyone else has girls to recommend, let us know!

P.S. checked Honey's twitter (@jayde_fox) and she's working a strip club in Cali tonight. Dammit, why am I on the east coast and how come nobody told me TS Strip clubs were a thing?! I'd kill to get a lap dance from her, esp. if she was erect through her underwear while giving me a private dance. The funny thing is, I'd actually GO to a TS Strip joint. GG strip clubs are the most pointless things in the world to me lol.

Larryp
06-08-2015, 08:06 PM
I really need to meet Honey some time within the next 4 years lol. Looks like her girth is getting more beastly each time I see her :)

Chaturbate is probably the greatest thing ever made. So much talent on there (even though my bae is still FreshXDollTS for those epic loads)

I'll have to catch some of her shows for sure. If anyone else has girls to recommend, let us know!

P.S. checked Honey's twitter (@jayde_fox) and she's working a strip club in Cali tonight. Dammit, why am I on the east coast and how come nobody told me TS Strip clubs were a thing?! I'd kill to get a lap dance from her, esp. if she was erect through her underwear while giving me a private dance. The funny thing is, I'd actually GO to a TS Strip joint. GG strip clubs are the most pointless things in the world to me lol.
LOL. I would join you in a TS strip club...........Did it say where in Cali?

And yes...Honey looks very good....always does.....

kanguru
06-08-2015, 09:08 PM
LOL. I would join you in a TS strip club...........Did it say where in Cali?

And yes...Honey looks very good....always does.....

Ha, my bad, the tweet was from last night. Didn't have my coffee yet, couldn't read :P

It was in Sun Valley, CA though.