PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine & Soldier Boi

GroobyMike
07-30-2015, 01:41 AM
Jasmine is a promiscuous bad girl who just loves to please her guys. When she hit up Omar Wax asking to shoot some hardcore, he was straight on the phone to our guy Soldier Boi who was more than happy to provide his services and within the week we had this horny pair paired for some serious spark flying, searing XXX action! This was Jasmine's first hardcore scene and we think she absolutely nailed it....

Get the HD vid right here! (tinyurl.com/n2gqyf3)

Handandsom
07-30-2015, 02:42 AM
I haven't seen the whole video yet, but from what I did see I must once again take my hat off to that dude Sol.Boy. He has SERIOUSLY UP'D his game. He definitely made this scene great. Lucky him.
Nuff respect!

andwar
07-31-2015, 01:52 AM
yea luv to spill a load on her my damn self

notyaverage21
08-10-2015, 03:22 AM
Idk, for whatever reason I don't like that this dude is like the default top on this site, but w/e, y'all need to keep up with Jasmine I'd love a new solo with more ass play, she one of the baddest on the site fr fr

Soldier Boi
08-12-2015, 06:49 PM
They actually hardly put me on black-tgirls.com, I'm usually on blackshemalehardcore.com. You should sign up to be a performer though, I could use the help ;-)

Idk, for whatever reason I don't like that this dude is like the default top on this site, but w/e, y'all need to keep up with Jasmine I'd love a new solo with more ass play, she one of the baddest on the site fr fr

Larryp
08-17-2015, 03:46 PM
sexy dark-skinned woman.........makes me hard in an instant.....

JFran272
08-18-2015, 04:04 PM
Any contact info on her?