PDA

View Full Version : With all the snow cold and boredom

TSSexyChanel
12-20-2008, 07:55 PM
I have had my creativity stirred. I have spent the last week putting some of my erotic adventures down on paper for a possible new book. I have shared a few of the stories on my Confessions of a Black Shemale Domina blog. You are all invited to stop by have a good read. Disclaimer some stories require lube don't want you rubbing the color off it. LOL Have your member looking like a red christmas bulb. LMAO.

I have recieved a few Secret Santa X'mas presents too. The only hint I got was Black Tgirls loves you and since I haven't updated in forever I am assuming its some one from here. That clicked the Amazon wish list there. I would like to say thank you to whom ever you are. It's much appreciated and all of those outfits will be featured in some upcoming shoots and movies along with a special Christmas gift I got for myself and it will be my after Christmas gift to you all. I am sure you are gonna enjoy my new surprise.

Thanks again all you guys are iintriguing if nothing else I enjoy my time here even when I am only reading the post.

Happy Holidays guys

Chanel

TVSURFER
12-21-2008, 04:32 AM
WOW!!!
Merry Christmas, Chanel!
:cool:

MrF
12-21-2008, 01:40 PM
Merry Christmas, and thanks for the inspiration. If anyone is bored: my advice is to curl up near a fire and .... read a good book ! Something to enrich the mind and pass the time ... and you thought I was going to suggest something prurient, didn't you ? ;):rolleyes::D:eek::cool::)

4mystuffin
12-21-2008, 04:45 PM
incredible!!! the things I would do!!

Ms Remy M
12-24-2008, 01:22 AM
Merry Christmas, and thanks for the inspiration. If anyone is bored: my advice is to curl up near a fire and .... read a good book ! Something to enrich the mind and pass the time ... and you thought I was going to suggest something prurient, didn't you ? ;):rolleyes::D:eek::cool::)

Just finished "The Constant Gardener" for the second time a fucking brilliant book by John le Carre. I also recommend "The Spy Who Came In From The Cold" by John le Carre which I've read once and will again tonight or tomorrow which is excellent!