Black
Height:
5'5
Weight:
Sexual Position:
Top-I like to do the fucking!

ty-clone
12-24-2008, 12:28 PM
wish she travel to ny or at least do BTG. anyways i can't believe how someone that pretty and petite is so dominate, she got dudes twice her size screaming like little girls :eek:

bigdicki
12-24-2008, 12:36 PM
wish she travel to ny or at least do BTG. anyways i can't believe how someone that pretty and petite is so dominate, she got dudes twice her size screaming like little girls :eek:

Yea, I think she gets off on it more the bigger the dude is. I kicked it with her 2 years ago before I knew she was top only and wouldnt give up my junk:o

Anyway, she did everything she could to try to get me to agree (including the best rimjob I ever had). She was moaning and hot as hell. But if I ever were to try to bottom, it ain't gonna be with the baseball bat she packs!

12-24-2008, 11:32 PM
Yea, I think she gets off on it more the bigger the dude is. I kicked it with her 2 years ago before I knew she was top only and wouldnt give up my junk:o

Anyway, she did everything she could to try to get me to agree (including the best rimjob I ever had). She was moaning and hot as hell. But if I ever were to try to bottom, it ain't gonna be with the baseball bat she packs!

LOL! I hear ya

Handandsom
12-25-2008, 03:40 AM
She had a video on rude.com b4 it went global and started charging folks, well to be precise she had a few on there; one in which she stood over one of her prey and fed him the stick then fed him the azz (exceptional clip i thought) but i never was able to find it again. I beleive she removed it. Has any had the pleasure/luck in seeing that? And if you did do you know where i can find it.;)

bibba
12-25-2008, 02:17 PM
yes she is a very good girl at what she does:)

DirtySouth
12-25-2008, 05:52 PM
I'd love to shoot her one day. She's a tough girl to recruit.

reid1357
12-26-2008, 04:48 PM
You can find clips of her at xtube.com. Type queendingalingin the search. She is one sexy girl.

Handandsom
12-27-2008, 01:51 AM
Thanks!
It was there.

ROC
03-18-2010, 04:07 AM
i'd love to shoot her one day. She's a tough girl to recruit.

i have faith in you bro., you must get her to do some photos for b.t.g. Shawty is banging!

kilakali
03-18-2010, 05:32 AM
i have faith in you bro., you must get her to do some photos for b.t.g. Shawty is banging!

She is leaving the game soon.

DrDickenstein
03-18-2010, 07:26 PM
She is leaving the game soon.

Sounds familiar...I think we've heard that one b4..... All the best if she does, but only time will tell.

FlacoPro
02-25-2011, 04:25 PM

I wouldn't have hesitated to take it from her, even though I would probably cry because I'm a virgin down there lol

thegreat1
02-26-2011, 05:46 AM
Queen Ding a Ling aka Mieko Love is not only gorgeous...she's VERY intelligent as well...a complete woman...sans the topping...if she bottomed, i'd wife her QUICK

Indy24
02-26-2011, 06:28 AM

Funny thing is she recently had a few words about BTG in a thread on another website.

It's not gonna happen bro.

TurboMan
02-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Queen Ding a Ling aka Mieko Love is not only gorgeous...she's VERY intelligent as well...a complete woman...sans the topping...if she bottomed, i'd wife her QUICK

Good choice but great1 where in da Sam Hill have you been?

vidman
02-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Funny thing is she recently had a few words about BTG in a thread on another website.

It's not gonna happen bro.

Just an update on Mieko. She recently got a legit job so she has definitely slowed down. She still sees a guy or two just for a little pocket change but she has a real (W-2 at the end of the year) job. She is an Administrative Assistant. So when you guys talk to her, congratulate her on her accomplishment. She has been trying to exit the game for a looooong time. She finally has an opportunity to do that. God is good.

Vid

bxboy1984
03-08-2011, 09:51 PM
what vidman and great1 said
One of the girls who surprises you in good ways. shes a good person in and out, and yes shes been working very hard to ease out the game (she gave up weed for near a month. Anyone who knows her knows the feats it is)

thegreat1
03-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Good choice but great1 where in da Sam Hill have you been?

Had to get low for a minute my nig...name started getting hot in the streets so I had to remove myself from the scene altogether..

TurboMan
03-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Had to get low for a minute my nig...name started getting hot in the streets so I had to remove myself from the scene altogether..

Heeyy I can understand that my Brotha..always glad that you're back with us.