Location State:
Ct
Height:
5`4
Weight:
Sexual Position:
Bottom-I like to get fucked!

About Me:
Im a black and italian transexual.(no hormones all natural)...from Norwalk..lived here all my life.... i have a great personality..i love to have fun...chill...i love to laugh...im outgoing outspoken very blunt open minded....and jus a bright and intellegent person.... im not hard to get along wit...I am a Taurus..i love to party..i drink and smoke...on occasion....im on my way back to school in September to become a nurse.... my p****ion is to take care of people and make them happy in evry way...you on ly have one life so live it to the fullest... Im very lovable affectionate p****ionate caring and love to take care of my man(cater)... i have many talents..i draw design dresses clothes write peoms and i also do hair ....HINT: evry style in my pics that u see i have done myself...y pay for it in a salon wen u can do it your self..i have attended scholl for hairdressing and cosmotology...and one day i wanna work up to have my own salon...(if the nursing doesnt work out) and if that doesnt work out then i want to become a Crime Scene Ivestigator....but yea....well that all bout me...ne thing else u wanna know...HOLLA..!!!

MrKnockOut
12-24-2008, 03:09 PM
ROC i always wanted to ask you where do you get this info from man? am i out of the loop?

Ms Remy M
12-24-2008, 05:04 PM
ROC i always wanted to ask you where do you get this info from man? am i out of the loop?

This looks like it came from BGC

Handandsom
12-24-2008, 08:13 PM

Good look. I can use this info.

ROC
12-25-2008, 07:58 AM
this Looks Like It Came From Bgc

not Bgc.............smiling